nearly the end

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘I don’t believe you’

Your voice was shaking really hard at the thought of it. Hae? No more your sister? What did she mean by that? All these years she had despised you as much as you had despised her, and this is what she sprouts out when she’s desperate? Or is it just some sort of scam that she wanted to play on you? Your thoughts were all jumbled up together, and as much as you wanted to sit down and think straight for some time, you couldn’t. Your brain was just too messed up to be dealing with right now, and as you looked up into her eyes, they were only filled with outright hatred, so full of it that you flinched.

 

‘believe it ‘ She laughed out loud ‘ Why do you think Omma treasured you so much? Because only one of her precious babies were left, which is why she didn’t want anything to harm you’

 

‘Nonsense, she loved you too with all her heart. You of all people should know that Hae ‘ You murmured softly back. You couldn’t understand why Hae was so frustrated about the fact that these weren’t her real parents.

‘Oh, and you know what? Omma never ran away’ A sadistic smirk rose upon her lips and what she said after that shook you to the core. You just wanted to punch the hell out of her.

‘I killed her’

 

A silence was heard, filled with the howling whispers of the wind.

‘HOW DARE YOU!” You lashed out at her, with your full force. Your weight struck her and you two fell to the ground, while you bashed her face again and again. When you were angry, your anger tended to get the best of you, and this time it was worse, because this time, it wasn’t for you that you were fighting.

 

It was for your mother.

 

‘You ! You ing little ! How dare you say that like it’s just some ing !” Over and over again, your fist connected to her face, until she coughed up blood.

Blood.

‘Jae, stop’ Myungsoo reached out to haul you up, cradling you by the waist and backhugging you gently. He kept murmuring comforting words in your ear while you watched your supposed twin writhe in pain on the ground, sprouting blood from .

‘Call 911’ you told Myungsoo softly. You didn’t want to do it. Not this time, no, you weren’t going to save her. You had no debt to owe her, she had loads. Barely comprehending the words Myungsoo was telling at the other end of the line, you bent down towards Hae until your heads were at the same level.

‘Why?” that was your only question.

‘Because I wanted you dead, I wanted them to cherish me the most, I wanted them to take care of me, not because they were obliged but because they loved me’ she hissed back, holding on to her broken nose.

 

‘Jae, they’re coming, let’s go’ You looked up at Myungsoo’s outstretched hand, taking it willingly while still glaring at Hae.

‘I’m sorry Hae’ You whispered the words very softly, but the wind carried them to her.

Without another word, you two left her.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was when Myungsoo spun you around to face him a few minutes after that you couldn’t help but collapse.

‘Jae, what the was that?”

‘I don’t know’ you answered shakily. “ I don’t know’

‘What is the meaning of this?’

‘You think I’m not asking myself that too?!”

‘…Calm down, okay? You’re not thinking straight..calm down..”

‘How can I when I know she’s not my  sister?! HUH?! All the times she tortured me or made me do something illegal for her, or to save her! How do I feel now?! All these things were just to satisfy her thirst of wanting to hurt me!”

 

Myungsoo cradled your face with his hands, his breath mingling with yours as he breathed in silently, trying to calm you down. He didn’t know anything about this situation, but was willing to help you, and for that, he needed to piece you up again.

 

‘Look Jae, even though she did all that, even though she hates you enough for her to want to kill you, there are other people that love you very much. Jaehyo oppa, infinite, me…All of us, we’re here for you. Don’t  back down just because someone close to you collapsed. You don’t want to follow them. Take this opportunity to rebuild yourself and to get stronger…Arraso? Because there are many things and many people that you’ve yet to meet, and I’m sure all those will love you. Don’t focus on just one person, you knew she hated you deep down didn’t you? So don’t get too overwhelmed over it ..arrachi?”

You gulped. The only thing you wanted to do was to press your face against his chest and sob as loudly as you can. But the words he had just said rang inside your head, and nodding slowly, you enveloped your arms around his waist and hugged him tight.

Myungsoo blushed * Wow, that’s the first time she does that sincerely*

 

‘Myungsoo’ You called, your voice muffled.

‘Yeah?” He said, enveloping his arms around you and rocking you back and forth.

 

‘You know I love you right?”

 

He cocked his head to the side ‘ I do know but it would be nice to hear it from your lips once in a while. You never said it to me’

‘pfff dream on boy, I’m not a romantic’

 

He pouted ‘ No fair Jae, I love you’

 

‘I know that’ You smiled, holding him tighter.
 

 

 

 

 

[a/n: Here's the breakthrough guys! :,( I'm really sad this story's gonna end, but i really want to thank you guys for your support through all this! I can't be much happier. 138 subbies! :O That's a first and its time to thank everyone again for their support and love! I hope you'll continue following my stories even though this one's finished ;) here i was, not much long ago, writing the first chappie of this story, and here i am, a few months later, with a whole story :) That's a first if you don't include MY five lucky stars ;p i remember just wanting to invent a character as strong as Jae, and here we are with all this drama and situations :D On the whole, i'm really really glad of this story, it always brings a smile on my face when i reread the chappies >

 

 

Oh, and happy chirstmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]