PopCorn is ON!

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘What the ?!” You spoke a bit too loudly, earning some rude stares by passerby’s as you two walked along the pathway to the rollercoasters. Jaehyo raised his eyebrows and shrugged, a small smile forming on his face as he slung his arm across your shoulder.

‘Come on’ he whined in your ear ‘ tell your favorite oppa’

You shot him a spiteful glare full of sizzling anger. * No, I do not like Myungsoo, and no, I won’t ing tell you! JEESH!*

‘ I d-don’t like him! And anyway! I’m not a stealing !’

“Right’ He rolled his eyes, earning a smack on the shoulder from you.

A silence descended upon you as you made your way towards the duckling shot stand. Thoughts whirled in your head as you walked * What is Jaehyo saying? Why did he ask me that? Of course I don’t love Myungsoo! He’s just another random kingka playboy that plays with girls… Or…is he?*. You weren’t sure about that, when you two had been alone, he had actually acted nice and cool and his personality made you think of a Jaehyo/Zico mixture, cool , caring and always hyperactive, just like Kyung.

 

‘ I’m betting you want to compete?” Jaehyo said as you smirked at him. He knew you were particularly good at shooting, and he also knew that he was good. Since little, you two had always practiced your shooting skills, playing basketball or football.

 

‘no , sherlock’ You replied sarcastically. Jaehyo paid and you both got ready to aim at the duckling moving up and down, their heads bobbing above the surface of the water.

‘get ready, set…GO!’

Bam! Got one! You grinned and aimed for another, BAM again! * Whoa , I’m getting good at this!* . Your gun swiveled here and there, shooting in every direction and not even missing one aim. * If only there was Hae’s face instead of those poor animals, I would have one 100 out of 100, damn right*

 

Jaehyo didn’t even concentrate on the ducks, out of the corner of his eye , he gazed at your profile. Not perfect, but cute and smiley. He could see the joy in your eyes, as well as the challenging fire racing in your mind. He could always tell what you were thinking, seeing as he always observed you slowly, engrossed in every detail of your face. * Why do I feel like I’ll be losing her when that guy’s around? I’m perfectly sure that they like each other, and Jae, you can’t lie to me, I’ve known you long enough…*


DING DING DING DING!!!

‘ Yeahhh! A prize for the milady yeahh!??’ The guy from the stand handed you a big, oversized panda and you stuck your face in the fur, nuzzling it with great affection. Jaehyo softyl smiled, seeing how cute and innocent you looked sometimes, of course, when you weren’t swearing and cussing your head off, that is.

He then saw Hae and Myungsoo walking over, Hae with a small cute teddy bear while Myungsoo was by her side, smirking his usual crooked grin like he had just had some fin in bed.
‘ Jae’ Jaehyo tapped you on the shoulder and you turned , your face transforming into an expression of deep sourness as they approached.

‘hey guys! “ Hae waved and you scowled. * , what’s she doing here ruining my day?!*. You shared a knowing glance with Jaehyo, knowing that he felt the same as you turned to face them, waiting to catch up.

“Wow!” Her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets ‘ Where’d you get that?! Did Jaehyo-oppa win them for you?’

 

Your mouth fell open in shock ‘ No! I won the ing thing myself !” You retorted, rolling your eyes. She giggled and looked at Myungsoo oppa.

“see? I told you, she’s a tomboy’ Hae giggled again and Myungsoo resisted the urge to roll his eyes. One day with her was enough for him to get disgusted, and he only wished for this day to end so that he could go back to sleep.

Then, Jaehyo had an idea.

“Hae! Let’s go on this ride together! Jae hates heights and she wouldn’t do anything with me!”

Without even waiting for the other pair’s consent, Jaehyo dashed away with Hae in tow, glancing back and smiling at the couple.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘ Okay , so what should we do?’ You asked awkwardly, not looking at Myungsoo.  If you would look at him right now, your face would become as red as a tomato, and you will start stuttering like a fool. * So just keep your eyes on the ground, jae, and don’t look up, whatever you do .

‘Damnit, what-ever, ‘ You rolled your eyes and tried to look cool and blasé about the whole thing. He smirked.

“Yah, let’s play dare’

‘fine, you’re so ing desperate’ you snapped back.

“Shut the up’

“Okay, dare, let’s have a popcorn competition’ You said and ran towards the popcorn stand with myungsoo following, His eyes became wider and wider as the saleswoman put on big bunches of popcorn into s tub and you gave him one, smirking


 

*Damn, I’m good at this, course I’ll win *

“You ready?’ You asked him while you two got seated at a nearby table.

He smirked ‘ of course’

“GO!!!!” And you two started digging in.

 

 

like this chappie??;D