Plan

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

It's been mostly two weeks since the accident that happened between Myungsoo and you, and you still hadn't forgiven him. You turned away when he tried to speak to you, walking as if he didn't exist, you ignored him and got up blisssfully, searching ro another spot to eat when he would sit next to you in the cafeteria, trying to make amends. You know you were being very harsh, but you had never backed down for your idea, and was stubborn to admit that maybe, just maybe you missed him. 

You walked down the hall to your room, sighing for the millionth time that day. Your head was a huge mess, confusion and frustration taking over every time you thought about it. You tried putting it out of your mind but that method didn't work, making you feel lonely and sad every time you thought about your last fight with Myungsoo, which felt like ages ago. 

'Hey Jae-yah!" 

you turned to see Hae with her hand on her doornob, a smirk playing on her lips. You were still angry with her too, and had not spoken a word to her ever since the accident. But she didn't take that badly, in fact she was happier now that you and Myungsoo had broken up. She now followed her dream boy everywhere he went, from corridors to classrooms to the skate park, a dreamy look engraved on her face. To everyone, it looked like Myungsoo and hae were dating, but to Hae, they were already married with Kids. 

*urgh, is here* you snorted to yourself and slammed your door room shut. Her smirk widened when she saw how her kiss with Myungsoo had devastated you. * Jang Jae, you're definitely GOING DOWN, by me!* She cackled loudly before retreating into her own room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Myungsoo shifted from foot to foot, walking in circles while Infinite looked at him, worried and angry at him for not making a move. Of course, they were also angry at Jae for not forgiving him, as it wasn;t his fault. But the main drama was for Myungsoo to apologise, and the boy didn't want to put aside his pride again just for a mere girl, he said. 

'But Myungsoo, you two won't be able to keep that up forever' Woohyun groaned. 

'She did NOT want to accept my apologies, what more does she want?!" Myungsoo exploded. He was getting more agressive day by day. 

'She wants you to treat her as something special, that's what' Sunggyu replied sternly. 

'But i already did apologise! Why should i be doing it?! Why not her?!" 

'Because...she wasn't the one to kiss another girl, was she?" Sungyeol raised a brow. 

'Neither was i! Hae started it! And i didn't know she was going to do this!" 

 

'Yeah well, to her, that's what you did, and you can't erase that Myungsoo, however much you want to convince yourself' Dongwoo added calmly, sipping his soda. 

'But i already apologised!" Myungsoo roared again. 

'Well then go apologize! " Hoya finally couldn;t stand it anymore. He exploded in Myungsoo's face. He couldn't stand to see Myungsoo that way, and it was killing him inside ' And apologize! Again and again! You're not going to stand there and moan until she comes back! Because she won't! You're the one at fault here! Go and catch her again! She's worth it, trust me!" He breathed, calmed down and continued, his gaze solid and serious ' She's someone special to you Myungsoo, we can all see that, please go and sweep her off her feet, we want you guys happy again' 

Myungsoo stood there, shocked at his hyung's outburst. He then nodded slowly, understanding. * You're right...definitely right*

'You're right Hoya' Myungsoo bowed his head in shame ' You're totally right, i'm really sorry guys... for ...taking out my frustration on you..' 

'Then go and find her! SHOO!" Woohyun made shooing motions with his hand. 

'Arraso arraso" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

You were walking down your garden path, skateboard in hand, ready to go skating when a familiar figure appeared to your eyes. 

'Jaehyo oppa...' your eyes teared up and you rushed into his awaited embrace. He held you tight, his nose buried into your hair as you started crying for real, tears straking down your cheeks and your hicups getting louder and louder by the second. 

'It's alright, Jae...alright' He smoothed down your hair which was hidden by your cap and held you tighter still. * I can't bear to see you like this, jae, please stop crying...just stop...* You calmed down after a while and snoffled, realeasing him slowly. 

'Sorry for wetting your shirt' You sniffed. 

'It's alright' He said, chuckling softly. 

'Now Jae...' He held onto your shoulders and looked at you deep in the eyes ' we know why you're like this...it's because of Myungsoo...isn't it?"

 


 

i'm so so so sorry for the late update and the short chappie! :( I'm quite busy since i have camping with scouts on Monday, so won't be able to update all week, will try to update more during the weekend ;)