yeah okay, i like him

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘ Yah, we planned this so that you could confess your love to her, NOT so that you could shove your tongue down ’ Woohyun shook his head, amused as Infinite burst into laughter. You blushed and muttered swear words that only Myungsoo could hear and he chuckled at how much you could say in one breath. You cowered away from them as they sat along with you guys.

 

‘ So, Jaehyo did a pretty good job on you, eh?” Hoya asked, his eyebrows wriggling up and down comically as he looked you up and down. Every member did, and they had to admit, that you looked like a complete different person. If someone else told them this was the tomboy they knew, they would have choked on their own spit.

 

‘ Very funny hyung’ Myungsoo replied as he slung an arm over your shoulder. You pushed it away, annoyed as you two weren’t even dating yet. Yes, you did have some feelings for him, but you didn’t want Hae to get hurt, and so you will wait until he breaks up with your twin. You weren’t a anyway.

 

‘Do you guys ing know where the hell Hae is?” You interrupted them, eyes narrowed. Woohyun gulped as everyone looked at him pointedly, giving ‘ you-better-tell-her ‘looks.
He cleared his throat and looked at you ‘ Well, me and Jaehyo..talked and we took turns in keeping Hae busy’

 

‘ So where are they now?” You asked, annoyed. * Those bastards, I so want to ign strangle them *

‘ Well, supposedly in Lotte world and I can promise you she’s having a good time’ Woohyun winked.

 

‘ With Jaehyo Oppa?” You echoed. That didn’t seem right, he hated Hae, or so he told you. And that felt weird, you just hoped that he was okay seeing as you didn’t see him the moment Myungsoo stepped in.

 

‘ Yeah, poor Jaehyo, I pity him’ And they laughed while you scowled.

 

‘ ing bastard, you set this up didn’t you?’ You readied your fist to connect with Woohyun’s face as this situation didn’t particularly amuse you, but got restrained by Myungsoo as he pulled you down and cuddled you close.

 

‘Why does it matter now? You’re mine, and that’s it’ Myungsoo whispered, playing with a strand of your hair.

 

‘ I never said we were dating remember?”

 

‘But you are, I know you’ He cuddled closer, crushing you to his chest as Sungyeol rolled his eyes and put his hands to cover Sungjong’s eyes.

 

‘ Yah!” Sungjong cried.

 

‘ Well, sorry but, unless they get a room, well, this isn’t for your age ‘ Sungyeol joked and got whacked by the maknae.

 

‘At least I’m not the one who cries for his mom in bed’ Sungjong muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. Sungyeol’s cheeks flamed.

 

‘Maknae! Don’t be rude!’

 

‘I’m not! It’s called stating a fact!” Sungjong smiled gleefully. HE received a glare from Sungyeol who started pouting.

 

‘Guys, stop fighting sheesh’ Sunggyu ordered and they all snickered.

 

‘looks like our leaders finally waking up’ Hoya snorted and high fived with Woohyun while Myungsoo kept smelling you like a retarded dog. You rolled your eyes but smiled.

*yeah yeah okay, I like him too*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hae glared at you while you continued playing video games with Jaehyo, who was losing. Last night was horrible for her – eve though Hae had quite some fun with Jaehyo- as she hadn’t spent time with her sweetheart, and moreover, she was blaming you for the whole thing of having spent time with Myungsoo instead of her.

 

It was the day after the night where Myungsoo had confessed, and Hae kept throwing you death glares. Ignoring her, you reached over to your banana split ice cream and took a big bite, savoring the taste as it melted on your tongue.

 

‘Did Myungsoo come over when Jaehyo hogged me?” Hae asked as you rolled your eyes. * Gosh, she can be a pain *

“ I told you again and again, Hae, yes, he ing came, and yes, he went right after seeing a stray puppy on the road, woman, stop asking stupid questions’ You finally replied when you won the game and – on his side, turning away from the twin- Jaehyo was dying with laughter. * Sometimes, Jae can make up the silliest of lies *

 

Hae sighed, running a hand through her hair that she had dyed blonde for the occasion, and that had shocked you momentarily until you burst into pits of laughter the night before.

 

She opened to say more when her phone ring tone ‘Ring Ding Dong’ of ShiNee interrupted her. Throwing a last scowl at you, she picked up the call, covering the mouth piece. * as if anybody was interested in what she’s talking * you chortled and Jaehyo high-fived you silently.

 

‘ Hello?’ Hae asked, hoping it was Myungsoo.

 

‘ Hae-ah, you would never guess!’ Her friend squealed over the phone.