Zico and Kyung, the breakup

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

Hae looked at Sulli in wonderment. She clicked her tongue and leaned towards the frozen girl who was scared out of her wits. She was actually shaking. The expression on Hae’s face darkened and her lip curled into that sadistic smirk of hers.

 

‘ Is that true?” Hae asked. The girl nodded, not trusting herself to speak, as she knew she wasn’t going to make it alive.  Sulli gulped in frear when Hae didn’t show any flicker of emotion towards the subject.

Hae burst out laughing.

Her friends looked at her like she had gone crazy while she continued her mad craze, her head rolling and her hands clapping together in that really weird manner of hers. They drew back, but couldn’t help but see how Hae was behaving like a ridiculous clown.

 

‘ That is the biggest joke you could have made in the century! Gosh Sulli! Please! Jae? NO way! She never ever wears dresses!” Hae shook her head, still laughing her head off continuously. Sulli looked at the others for help, but they were avoiding her eyes as well. She took a deep breath and faced Hae.

“But, Hae, it’s true, I saw it with my own eyes’ Sulli protested. Hae rolled her own and replied back like a mother would correct her child.

 

‘ Sulli dear, you must be out of your little cutie pie head’

 

‘ But Hae-‘

“No, don’t say another word or I might die laughing. ‘ Hae shook her head and tossed her hair over her shoulder ‘ you guys definitely DON’T KNOW Jae, I know her which is why, I know this isn’t her. Jae’s a tomboy, do you see a tomboy anywhere in this pic?” She tapped her red polished nails against the snapshot.

‘ No’ Sulli mumbled.

‘ Great, then, if this is finished, I’m going shopping’ HAe rose up and with a final toss, walked out of the café they had agreed to meet in. The words she had said were totally contrasting with what she felt. She wasn’t sure it was her twin, but had her suspicions, although Jae never wore dresses. But, maybe it was all just for Myungsoo?

*NO, that doesn’t make sense, they don’t like each other*

Hae scratched her head and sighed, determined ‘ I’m gonna find out who this ing is “ She muttered to herself.

 

 

Her phone rang.

*Oh jeesh, now who IS THAT?* She took her phone out of her bag and forgot to check the caller ID before answering. She had a hunch that it was her twin.

But it wasn’t.


“ Hae?” 

 

It was Myungsoo, and Hae’s grip on the phone got suddenly tighter until her knuckles were white. Myungsoo had never called her before! Maybe he had changed his mind! Maybe he really loved her! Maybe he would ask her out on a date right then right now! She cleared and try to answer as boredly as possible, picking her nails.

“Oh hello Oppa’ She said calmly, smiling and twining a lock of hair around her finger.

‘Hi. Hae, I need to tell you something’

“De Oppa, You can tell ME anything!” She squealed and jumped up and down. At the other end of the line, Myungsoo sighed. This was not going to be easy and he knew it.

 

‘Let’s break up’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You returned home, a bounce to your step as you walked up your porch. It was true that You and Myungsoo always got fights, but that didn’t deter him at all. Even though you tried to deny yourself that it isn’t good to be sneaking behind HAe’s back like that, there was no guilt involved, the only feeling that mixed you up was a feeling of contentment, of being right, so right.

 

You chuckled softly to yourself, singing a silly tune as you unlocked your door.

 

But then suddenly, just when you opened your door, arms slung around you and a cry of joy was heard. You staggered back to look into a familiar face that you knew so well.

‘ Zico !” You shouted as he smiled down at you. Zico was the leader of Block B, and since he was the first one to befriend you, you were always grateful to him. Moreover, he too care of you and looked like a big brother which you loved so much. You grinned as he ruffled your hair.

“ My beautiful beautiful Jae!’ he said as he collided fists with you and bumped shoulders. You laughed and slapped him ont eh back in a matey kind of way.

 

‘ Stop it Zico’ you said. * Gosh I’m so friggin happy to see him! What’s he doing here?! *

“It’s been such a long time eh? You became so beautiful! He pinched your cheeks and you slapped him away, annoyed but happy.

 

‘ JAE-AH!!!!”

Another voice called out and you two turned to see another good looking yet short male run towards you and pick you up, swinging around. You laughed nad whacked his head. ‘ Kyung ! What the hell? Put me down!”

“ Yeah Kyung! Spin faster!” Zico protested.

 

When the mini whirlwind was over, you sat with them on the couch, talking about things randomly and laughing every now and then with Kyung’s jokes and Zico’s lameness. But then the leader of Block B suddenly asked you something, which made you blush till you were tomato red.

 

‘ Jae, do you have a boyfriend?”