FINAL

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

*christmas specia! Part 2* 

 

 

 

'It's time!' 

 

 

"Shut up, Sungyeol' 

 

'It's TIME!' 

 

'What did i say Sungyeol?! Shut up!' 

 

 

'IT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 

 

You clonked Sungyeol on the head, annoyed at the bratty boy that just stuck out his tongue at you, not caring whether you were fuming like a vapor train whose steam was coming out. Myungsoo chuckled as he watched you two battle like siblings. He felt like his own bubble of happiness was at his full. He had never felt such a surge of love for anyone before, and his tummy was doing knots and twists all over, he felt sick, but happy at the same time. 

 

He put an arm around Jae's shoulder and slightly grinned when he saw her blush like the first time he had kissed her. It was another thing that Myungsoo loved about her, the fact that she blushed and reddened at his every touch. He smiled, she's so cute when she's all red and embarrassed, he thought. 

 

'Jae! You're blushing!' Woohyun's jaw dropped as Dongwoo smacked his arm. 

 

'No i'm not!' You protested, reddening even more. 

 

'She's just the color of a prawn now' Dongwoo snickered. A moment later, a pillow landed on his face. 

'Yah!' 

 

You shrugged ' oops, i forgot that your face was already flat' 

 

'Yah Jang Jae! What the did you say?!' 

 

'Open your ears Dongwoo, or are your ears flat too?' 

 

'Yahh!!!' 

 

You laughed and high-fived Sungyeol, who was rolling around on the floor. Dongwoo's face was flaming red like he had put it over a barbecue stove. 

'Hyuuuungs!!! It's time to open presents!!!!' Sungjong whined, hating the way the hyungs didn't take christmas seriously. Still at the age of 19, The maknae still believed in father christmas. Called him childish, but he couldn't care less. 

 

'Why??? Our little baby Sungjong is getting impatient as to what father christmas bought him!?' Hoya asked, guffawing.

 

'Nahh, he just wants to gain Jae's attention, which is so not working by the way' Sunggyu replied. 

 

'Puahahahaha alright hyung!' Dongwoo exclaimed. 

 

'C'mon guys' you rolled your eyes at their childishness ' let's just go open the damn presents already' 

 

'Why? You believe in father christmas too?' Myungsoo asked jokingly, who received a punch in the shoulder. 

 

'Yah Myungsoo DARLING, do YOU know what i got you for christmas?' You said.

'No. What did you get me?' 

 

'A pair of scissors, so that i can cut your balls off!' 

 

'Wahahahahahahahaha Myungsoo just got burnnnnnedddd!!!!!' Infinite laughed as Myungsoo in turn, blushed hard. 

 

'Alright alright calm down, i want my presents too' Sunggyu made you sit in a circle while giving his gifts to them around in a circle. 

 

'Alright hyung! ' Hoya held up a PS3 game in his hand, grinning from ear to ear ' that was exactly what i wanted!' 

 

'What the is this?!' Dongwoo stared at the pair of coloring books in the box he had in his hand. Sunggyu grinned in response. ' well since you greatly colored my wall two days earlier, i though you had an interest in coloring' 

 

'What?! Seriously!? Arghh!' 

 

'What did ya get Yeol?' You asked, peerin over his broad shoulder, ignoring Myungsoo's glare. He hated it when you were too close with one of the members. 

'A pair of underwear' 

 

'I got a teddy bear!!!' Sungjong hugged it tight. 

'I got a frickking pencil case' Woohyun growled. Sunggyu grimaced. 

'You always lost your pencil case everywhere Woohyun, so i bought you one heavy enough so that you couldn't move it everywhere. I put rocks in it' 

'HYUNGG! You're so mean!" The latter whined like his life was on the edge. 

 

A few minutes later, everyone had already gotten their gifts by all of infinite except from you and Myungsoo. Sunggyu had gotten you a new cap which you were right now wearing proudly, Sungyeol had decided to buy a big fluffy cat bear that you could cuddle in your sleep, seeing as he liked sleeping, he thought you liked it too. Dongwoo had offered you a packet of chocopies along with a novel, which you were glad to read. You didn't look like it, but when you got absorbed into a book, you could read for hours. 

Hoya had given you a new set of wheels for your skateboard, seeing that your wheels were worn out and used up, which is why he was beating you every time, he said when you had frowned at him. Sungjong had presented a nail set to you, something that you utterly disgusted but put on a strained smile and accepted it even then. By your side, Myungsoo had chuckled. 

Woohyun had decided to get a baggy tshirt along with pants to go with it. You had a wide smile on your face as you hugged your oppa tightly, breaking his bones inside. He had quickly retreated his arms when Myungsoo's glare had been hot down his neck. 

'Jae! What did you get us?!" You let the gifts fall out of your bag and gaped as hands snatched each of theirs up, like little kids, and not bothering about the wrapping paper- on that you fumed- which had taken you hours to perfect. * tsch, next time i'm not even bothering to wrap them up*

You got Hoya a new pink apron, which he gladly accepted, Sungjong a makeup kit for boys, Sunggyu a scarf, since he always got cold, you thought that it might be useful. Sungyeol a toy stuffed monkey that looked a lot like him " He's your lost twin Sunggie xD " You said. 

Woohyun received a sports outfit, since he liked to work out, you guessed that he sometimes ran out of working gears. 

'Where's Myungsoo's gift?" Sungyeol asked. 

"Yeah, where's mine? " Myungsoo joked, his eyes crooked in an eyesmile. You gulped. ' Later' you decided, trying to shrug off the feeling of uneasiness that had settled around your shoulders. 

'Later?" He cocked his head. 

"Yes later' you confirmed. 

'Myungsoo! Your turn!" 

When all Myungsoo's gifts were delivered, you noticed that he too, hadn't given you a gift, and a small pang resonated inside your heart. You gulped and looked away. * Pshh Jae, are you getting all jelly-ish because of a boy? And because you didn't get any gifts? That's just freakishly insane*

It was when they were washing the dishes and infinite were busy clearing the table that Myungsoo cleared his throat and spoke up. "Jae-ah, could i talk to you for a moment?" 

You nodded silently, leaving the dishes in the sink and following him out of the back porch, taking a seat beside him on the swinging bench. It was a beautiful night, the wind was blowing gently, lifting tendrils of hair and caressing your cheeks with their soft caress. The crickets had stopped chirping, leaving a low silence in their retreat, and the stars above were twinkling like diamonds in the sky. 

[START PLAYING MUSIC : ONLY HUMAN-K :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR8_lV_ISdo]

'Jae...' Myungsoo turned his head, and in the dark, you could see his perfect profile like a perfect creation of god. You wouldn't be surprised if he told you he was an angel that fell off heaven. 'Hm?" You asked. 

'You know, the day i met you, i thought you were a brash, arrogant and selfish girl who didn't know better than the outside life of her saloon. I also thought that you were obnoxious and that you thought you knew everything. You gave off a bad aura around you' He sighed, toying with your fingers gently ' when i realized how cool and crazy you were, that's what made me realize that i shouldn't judge people just by their looks. People make mistakes, and i guess i made mine. ' He grinned at you and your heart skipped two beats ' And the worst is, that i fell in love with you' 

'I never thought i would say it to anyone, but you're not anyone Jae, you're...' When he leaned in, his breath collided with your neck, sending sweet sensations down your spine while you shivered in pleasure and partly from fear. Fear because you hated the way he was making you feel weak ' You're perfect. And what's more...you're mine, and i don't want that to change' He looked deeply into your eyes and held your gaze, sending you a quiet message which you replied with your eyes. 

'With that in mind....Jang Jae...' He removed an object from his pocket and and presented it to you. It twinkled, even though there was no light. It's bright glamour giving off an even more brighter light as you stared at the object L was twirling in his fingers. Your breath caught in your throat and your voice wouldn't get out properly, so staying silent was the best option. 

It was a ring. A diamond ring. 

The stone was encrusted in the ring, it was so tiny that you had to squint to see it, and the ring wasn't somethign extravagant. But you loved it. 

'Jang Jae...will you promise to marry me someday?" Myungsoo breathed, his lips milimeters from yours. 

With a nod, you sealed the deal and he gently bent down his lips to meet yours in a gentle, soft kiss that you enjoyed. The feel of his mouth onto yours sent tingles all over your body down to your toes. You loved it, the way he kissed. You loved HIM. 

Then, lifting your ring finger, he slipped it on, smiling softly when he saw that it indeed, fit your finger perfectly. 
"it fits' he grinned. 

'Myungsoo, you do realize how cheesy that monologue was right?" You grinned. 

'Yep' He nodded, grinning back. 

"And you do realize that i won't wear it often right?'

'yep i do' 

He leaned in again for another kiss, a kiss which you enjoyed, his mouth slowly moving over yours in that magical way of his. Just one touch could send you flying to the sky. 

'Myungsoo, your gift' You shyly dangled half a heart necklace from your fingers and bowed your head, not wanting to see his expression. You had seen it in the window of a jewellery store, and had immediately thought that it would suit Myungsoo well. You had the other half underneath your jacket, just below your shirt, warm to the touch. 

He took it silently and smiled ' Thanks Jae, it's lovely' 

You wrinkled your nose ' I hope you'll wear it. It was quite a fortune you know' 

'Yeah yeah, can't stop nagging can't you?" He raised a brow and you blushed. 

'I love it when you blush " You reddened even more when his hand caressed your face ' But i love it more when you blush because of me' He leaned in and placed his head inside the crook of your collarbone, inhaling your scent. 

'Jae, I love you' 

You bit your lip and looked away, embarrassed by this sudden declaration. You were never one to say those three words, and didn't know what to do. 

Wordlessly, you wrapped your arms around his waist as he straightened up, this time lying onto the crook of HIS collarbone, inhaling HIS scent. 

"I love you too' You whispered. It wasn't loud, but enough for him to hear. He chuckled and smiled lightly. 

Forever and Always, he would. 

 

 

 

 

 


a/n: Ohmygaaaaaad you guys this fanfic is definitely officially finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cries and finishes a roll of tissue* 

I can't believe it! All the way i had thought that this story would continue on forever, but happy moments always have to end someday, and this is the end :<( I am SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE SUBBIE THAT HAS SUBSCRIBED AND READ MY STORY!X) EVEN MORE FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED EVERY SINGLE DAY ON MY STORY! I LOVE YOU ALL AND TRUST ME, WHEN I SAY THAT ALL THOSE COMMENTS MADE MY DAY, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT COZ IT'S SOSOSOSOSOSO TRUE!! I MEAN, HOW CAN AN AUTHOR WRITE WITHOUT HIS/HER SUBBIES? YOU'RE JUST THE BEST AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU TO FOLLOW THIS STORY! 

I'M SO HAPPY TO MAKE SOME PEOPLE SMILE WITH MY STORIES! :D AND EVEN THOUGH THIS IS FINISHED! MY JOB AS AN AUTHOR HASN'T FINISHED YET ON AFF AND I'LL BE CONTINUING ON WITH ALL MY STORIES! I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE TOO SUBBIES! <3 

ME GUSTA ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

I ALSO PERSONALLY WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO UPVOTED MY STORYYY SO THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND BELIEVING THAT MY STORY IS WORTH GETTING FEATURED :,) IT'S SO FREAKING TOUCHING I'M CRYING RIGHT HERE IN MRU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

ANYWAYYY GUYS, THANKS AGAIN AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW MY OTHER STORIES ARRASO?! KHAMSAMIDAAAAA AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING SUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!