TEARS

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

A/N:  WARNING, A LOT OF DRAMA AND TEARS ARE GOING TO APPEAR IN THIS CHAPPIE, PLEASE BEAR WITH IT T3T AND THANKS AGAIN SUBBIES! PLEASE SUBRSIBE AND COMMENT!

Listen to Suddenly ( City Hunter OST):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUAS_MRSuvc

 

 

Your brain froze as you heard those two words; those two words that you were sure were going to change your life together. Your phone was still clasped in your hand, and without overthinking anything, you let it drop to the ground with a crash, cutting of Myungsoo’s voice as the phone buzzes and it dies, right in front of your face. But you don’t care about your phone right now. The only thing you care about is Myungsoo’s mom, and the fact that she’s dead.
* No, she can’t be dead, I just saw her this afternoon, how the hell can she even be dead?!*

 

You just stand there, with your broken phone at your feet, reliving the moment you and the old lady just had, and how she had burst into tears. * I need to go there, to go see her, she sure ain’t dead, I’m sure of it *

 

Without another word, you dashed to the hospital, and when you barged into her room, you saw. You totally saw.

Her bed wasn’t all flowery and sprinkled with petals like she used to do it every morning, even though it hurt her to do so. The sheets had been cleaned, and you couldn’t smell her scent anymore, the sweet smelling motherly scent that the old lady carried around with her. The windows were open, not shut like she liked them to be. They let light in , striking the bed as if mocking Myungsoo’s mom’s death. You dragged your eyes to the cupboard and you hesitantly opened it, your fingers shaking as your skin came in contact with the cool, hard wood.

 

But when you opened the wardrobe, the light filling the empty space, you couldn’t see the guitar anywhere.

 

But in it’s place, was a note:

Dear Jae-yah and Myungsoo-ah,

Jae, I’m sure you would find the letter before MYungsoo, so I’ll talk to you first, if you’re Myungsoo, out ^^
Jae-yah, during all those years, I never met anyone as loving and caring as you. Even though you seem rough and tough on the outside, I can tell you’re just an insecure girl that hides her real face through her actions. But Jae, you should learn to be yourself more, to love yourself just the way you are. And I swear to you, you can hide behind that cap and baggy clothes forever, but I can see the beautiful fairy hiding behind this mask. So show yourself, prove to the world that you are worth every penny, and …believe in yourself.. always.

Love,
Mom <3


From then on, you stopped reading. Partly because it was privately for Myungsoo, and partly because you couldn’t read, Tears had blurred your vision too much for you to see anymore, and you just fell to your knees beside the bed.
* I can’t believe how much she believes in me, I can’t believe… how much she knows about me already. The only words, I can muster, or find, to say to her, words that I didn’t get the chance to say before she went, and even though she’s not my real mom, I just wanted to say….Saranghae*

 

You pout your arms on the bed, the sheets all clean and fresh now, smelling of new plastic, while tears streamed down your face, your cap covering the state you were in. You put your head in your heads, and wept like you had never wept before.

* if only I had more time, to say,……I love You*

Someone came up behind you, and took the note from your hands. You didn’t bother looking, You were certain it was Myungsoo by the way he walked. While you were sobbing quietly, he took the note in his hands, a serious and cold mask upon his face as he read his part of the note:


Dear Myungsoo-ah, I hope no one reads this letter but you, so if you’re Jae, just out ^^

Myungsoo-ah, I know that haven’t been the best mom in the world, but since I gave birth to you, me living was only for one thing, and that was to see you everyday, your smile, the way you laughed, how you became upset at so little things. Maybe you didn’t pay any attention when I usually screamed at you, but part of me, when you went abroad, missed screaming at you. The house was all too quiet, and I felt like I had lost everything. I’m so happy that I could pass my last days being with you, and seeing you everyday made me think, that my life will end just the right way. I just need to tell you, that you’re the best son in the world, and that I love you very much, Myungsoo-ah, not L, not the famous gangster that every fangirl runs after, just you, thank you for being born, and being my son.
Saranghae,
Mom

 

In a few minutes, Myungsoo was beside you, crying his heart out. He punched the bed, sometimes jabbing it, sometimes slapping it, all the while saying incoherent things, shouting, screaming, everything. Through his tantrum, you stayed silent, your head in your arms while endless tears drained from your body until you were numb all over.

“ No, omma, come back please…I never told you that you were the best mom in the world… please listen to me! Come back! I beg of you!!!OMMAA!!!!!” Myungsoo screamed.

He turned to you, his face matching yours, and he put his head on your shoulder, sobbing quietly, all the force drained out of him.

“ Jae-yah…I n-never told her….i never told her how much I loved her, I t-took her for granted….’ He sniffed. You sighed and bit your lip.

* I didn’t get to say it too….*

And with that, you layed your head on his, and you two cried tears of pain for hours, holding on to each other.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


‘ So that’s the story’ Myungsoo mumbled to Infinite. He had called them all up for an urgent meeting at 9h00 , and they were all present, their hair ruffled and all in their night clothes.

 

Infinite just stared at him when they finished hearing the news, and Woohyun just put a sympathetic hand on his shoulder. Myungsoo didn’t try to push it away. You just sat there by his side, numb all over. You were too drained out to cry, and you were too tired to feel anything.  You’d rather not.

 

Finally, Myungsoo surrendered from keeping a straight face and sobbed into Woohyun’s shoulder, who his head, murmuring soft, comforting words. Words like ‘ It’s okay, it’s alright, let it all out… don’t keep it in’

Infinite were silent. They didn’t know what to say. They were partly surprised and shocked, and another part of them lingered in sadness.

 

‘ aw man’ Hoya said when Sungjong burst into tears too. Sungyeol comforted the maknae while the rest of the members just stood there quietly, subdued.

 

‘ Jae, you alright?’  Sungyeol asked you softly while rubbing Sungjong’s back. You nodded, and sudden tears fell from your face. Woohyun started to come towards you but you shook your head.

‘don’t ‘ you whispered. ‘ Myungsoo needs it more’

After that, you walked back, not caring if it was in the middle of the night. You looked up at the stars. * Myungsoo’s Omma, are you there now? Watching over us? I’m sure you’re seeing how much you we love, I hope you know that, even though we never said anything. We weren’t even that close. I mean we didn’t know each other for a long time, but you just feel like a true omma to me, and I love you, a lot. I don’t usuallt express myself well, but there you go, I love you, and that’s the only thing on my hear that I want to say*

 

Someone emerged from the shadows as you unlocked your door and walked into the living room. He took a look at you and spread his arms.

“ What are you doing here?’ You asked, tired.

“I came back to visit you guys, you want?” He replied, nodding towards his open arms, you went into his embrace willingly, burying your face in his chest.

He soothingly calmed you down, you head.

“ What’s wrong?’  He murmured.

“ Jaehyo oppa, someone very important died ‘ And you started spilling tears.