Surprise

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

[a/n: hey guys! After 4 months!...or was it four? i lost count >< of absense! i'm back! ohmygos i'm just so happy to be back! This is the official day! WAHHH! <3<3 anyway, i composed my exams and i think that in all of them i was like O__O Yepp, i bet my eyes would totally match D__O's xD Anyway, it was sooo hard and the addmaths! Of course it would! and i'm soo stupid at this all through the paper i was like ' the is this ' and i even got mental and suicidal stress from exams but i'm back and happy nowwww!! =^^= ouo you have been waiting patiently my subbies and you will be wonderfully rewarrrded! Totally addicted to Yeollie and Wu fan 0.0 luve them ;P, okay then , enjoy! ;)]

 

 

 

 

 

‘ So yeah, I would like 2 sets of tea cakes plus some salads, yes I don’t know you decide amongst yourselves, it’s a party for god’s sake’ HAe exclaimed as she paced around her room, her clackly high heels emanating horrible high squeaked sounds from the floor as she turned, her face in a deep set frown with her eyebrows pinched together. Right now she was planning the party of her life, and she would have loved to have it all done by someone else, but this was urgent, and when it was urgent, nobody was there to help her, not even her oh-best-friends. Psch, yeah right, and they were true friends, but couldn’t spare time for her, those conniving es. The party was meant to be this Saturday, and no one could even give her a helping hand. Pfff, typical.

 

She tried to regain her breath and relax for once. ‘ Yes, yes, another set of popcorn, no make it 3 sets, yes, with the butter and salt, and please don’t forget the decorations. Oh you already got them, cool, then I’ll be seeing you tomorrow at 4h30, be there on the dot, or you’re fired’

A sigh came out of her lips as she put down her phone and bounced on her bed. This plan was all for Jae, and for her to be de-masking her twin, and she was looking forward to it. NO, Hae, didn’t like her twin, scratch that, she HATED her twin. Why? Answer’s quite simple for smartasses. Jae had everything; the style, the pretty face of a doll, the boys following her everywhere.. the only thing that Hae didn’t like about Jae was that she was brash and bold, loud when she’s supposed to be feminine, and you never caught her off guard, she would have the most weirdest reactions every little thing and anything.

Important things to Hae were just trash to Jae.

They were like polar opposites, Hae on the south pole when Jae was on the north pole. Yes, it’s a desperate case how those two were so different; they couldn’t even be distant cousins.

 

‘Aish, I just hope this plan works, otherwise I’m going to kill myself ..’ she rubbed her temples annoyingly and got up to get a glass of water.

 

 

 

 

 

You just finished oiling your skateboard and you were sitting on the front doorstep, skateboard under your arm as you looked up at the darkening sky overhead. How you loved the gradient of colors that streamed across the sky at twilight, just like blocks of paint splashed across a wide canvas. This just made you remember your mother even more, she had loved to paint, and was an artist herself, selling her creations in her own little shop while your father would work with numbers. Urgh, numbers, just don’t speak them with you, and you would finish eh rest of the day without a headache.

 

‘My babyyy~’

 

You looked up at the recognition of the voice and gasped in surprise. Myungsoo was dressed all in black – his favorite color, you had discovered recently – all chick and classy, with a leather sports jacket that accentuated on the fact that his body was…um..nice, let’s say.

 

 Anyway, you had never seen him so handsome before. He just took your breath away, and you didn’t trust your voice to speak, in fear that it might release an unnatural sound. Instead, it curved in an ‘o’ shape and biting your lip unconsciously, you tried to hide your face with the skateboard.

 

‘Wha…What are you doin’ here?” You finally found your voice, and spoke up, skateboard still gripped tightly in your arms like a kind of protection.

‘I thought that maybe we could go on a date, a real date ‘ He emphasized on the ‘real’ and you shuddered, reminding yourself that you had a boyfriend was tough work, you even forgot the fact yourself.

 

Instead of asking ‘ I can’t’ what came out of your mouth was ‘ where?’

 

‘You’ll see’ a lazy smile crept up on his face and lighted his features, and he took your hand, caressing his thumb over yours while he whisked you into a bus and brought you over somewhere you weren’t familiar with.

 

‘Where da are we?” You whispered as you bundled out of the bus, your eyes as wide as saucers. You had never left your neighborhood in the dark, and the prospect sent shivers down your spine, not bad signs, they were just, different.

‘You’ll see’ was the same answer he was giving you for the past five minutes and you blew your fringe up, annoyed by his lack of response. Where was the date feeling couples were supposed to feel? What the was this ?
 

‘Okay, don’t look..’ He covered your eyes and told you to take steps forward. ‘ okay stop’ you stopped and tried to listen for any indication where you were. The only sounds you culd identify where insects buzzing in the night and the water?... gushing in slow waves.

 

*Don’t tell me we’re at the beach or something *

‘Open your eyes’

 

You opened them and bit back another gasp that would have sounded like a shriek if you hadn’t controlled yourself.

 

‘oh my ing goddess’ you murmured.

 

‘Happy?” Myungsoo searched your face, his eyes filling with first love, and content at the sight of you seeming so awed and impressed for the first time, he definitely took of note of thanking his hyung for his suggestion. * Thanks Woohyun hyung* He smiled.

 

Silently, you turned around, and at his total surprise, hugged him tight around the waist.