Ferris Wheel Temptation

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

You started stuffing your face as fast as possible, using your munching buds and teeth as quickly as your hand motions, which were busy shoving the popcorn down your throat. On the other hand, he too was stuffing his face with popcorn, and from the corner of your eye, you could see that he was already suffocating.

ha! That little wimp! *

“TIME’S UP!!!’ The old man screeched just as the last popcorn tipped into your mouth. You crunched it appreciatively while looking at Myungsoo, whose face was as green as his polo shirt. * That is just bloody ing funny I can die!* You tried to stifle your laughter as you were gonna choke otherwise, and you looked at his filled popcorn box, grinning.

“HA!’ You got up from your seat and smirked at him, jumping up and down ‘ I WIN! YOU ING DERP!’

He replied with a grunt, taking a random empty bucket and spilling his guts inside. You swiftly turned our head away, disgusted. Not only that, you actually got sick when you saw others getting sick, or even smelling the scent.

‘God, Myungsoo, got any balls, man?’ You chuckled as you said this and he replied with a glare, getting up and walking away abruptly. Rolling your eyes, you went after him. * Gosh, male ego, so ing stupid and cheesy*

before you got up though, the man slapped two tickets in your palm and winked at you ‘ for you and your lover!” He smiled and went away while you stared at the tickets. * What are those? * You shrugged and pocketed them before following Myungsoo, which had his poker face on.

 

 

‘ I won!’ You singsonged, skipping by his side. He threw you a death glare and sighed. You just threw an evil eye at him and chuckled. Something told you that he was mad, and that he was going to get you later for payback.

 

You guys met up with Jaehyo and Hae again, and this time she was holding on to Jaehyo’s arm, giggling and whispering things in Jaehyo’s ears. He turned to secretly look at you and pulling out his tongue, he rolled his eyes in the direction of . It looked like she had started to take a liking to Jaehyo too, and you chuckled at that. You knew that Jaehyo disliked Hae, very much.

 

‘Oppa! ‘ She beamed at Myungsoo, who was still in his foul modd from having lost. ‘ Let’s go on the ferris wheel!’

“Not in the mood Hae’ Myungsoo shrugged off her hand on his arm. She pouted and fiddled with the hem of her dress, disconcerted by his action while you smirked at your twin. * Ha, take that, , and your stupid filled up *

 

‘pwease! OPPA!C’mon!’ It looked like she hadn’t gotten the message yet and dragged Myungsoo silently to the ferris wheel queue. The two remaining shrugged at each other before following them.

They entered the Ferris wheels cabins silently when suddenly Myungsoo grabbed your arm roughly and pulled you into another cabin. A series of shock and surprised expressions came upon your face as he shut the door firmly behind him and whipped around to look at you. Hae was pouting two cabins behind, with another couple in between of them. Even though he didn’t like Hae personally, Jaehyo couldn’t help but smile; at last he could see that you liked someone. * Maybe she’ll end up with him and live happily ever after….I know I love her too, but I’m not the right one for her, he is, I’m sure of it*
“What the frigging !??L??!!!”  You struggled out of his grasp and tried to give him your worst glare. If he was scared, he was good at hiding it and he sat in the seat opposite you, glowering at you through his side fringe that seemed to annoy you so much. * Why keep a in’ fringe when it’ll bother the mothering hell out of you?!*

 

‘ Don’t shout at me, you’re the one who won, you should repay me now’ He muttered, looking out of the window and saying it casually, like he had just asked you what time it was. You gaped at him.
*Me?! Repaying for winning?! That doesn’t evne make any damn ing sense! * You shook your head vigorously and scowled.

 

‘ I was the one who won, I’m supposed to get a gift’ You violently tossed the tickets you got earlier in front of his face and he blinked, astonished.

 


‘What are those?’ He cocked an eyebrow. You shrugged.
 

‘Some kind of stupid lovedate’

 

‘Right…’ he looked at them again, keeping them in his pocket and returning his cold and hard gaze on you, locking eyes. You wanted to look away, but couldn’t. This feeling of staying right where you were was too strong for you to resist and you found yourself defiantly staring back.

 

He walked closer to you and bent his head so that your faces were just an inch apart.

‘ coming back to the original subject..’ he searched your eyes. ‘ You owe me’

‘ da ?’ you gritted your teeth and tried pushing him away, but he blocked your hands and came in closer.

 

‘ Say, do you like me?’ his lips tugged into a smile and it came out crooked, the way he smiled when he was being serious and playful at the same time. * That smile’s actually quite…okay, for a guy like him*

 


‘ What’s with the random question?’ You shot back.

 

‘So you don’t?’

 

‘No, I don’t’

 

‘Great then’ He bent down closer and, pressing his body against yours, pressed his lips against yours.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You struggled, you didn’t want any of this, and this would be the third time he had kissed you, and you were fed up of it. You struggled against him, pushing him away with your hands.

 

But he didn’t get the message, or maybe he didn’t want to let go. He pressed harder against you, molding your body to his as his hands traveled to your waist, your hips gently as he kept kissing you, trying to sneak his tongue into your mouth.

“Excuse me’ A voice coughed and he broke away from you, scratching his head sheepishly while you looked down, embarrassed and red in the face.

 

The girl in charge of the ride glared at both of you and made a violent swooping gesture with her arm, scowling. ‘ may you get out, NOW!’

 

No sooner said than done. you two rushed out of the cabin, and coming face to face with a red-in-the-face Hae and a smug Jaehyo. Obviously, he had seen the two of you kiss, and he had definitely turned Hae’s head from your direction to distract her, talking about the view of it.

 

‘let’s go home’