My fist+Your Cheek= Akward holding hands situation

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

RIINGGGGGGGGGGGG!
You groaned from the sound of your alarm clock and you banged a pillow against it to stop the sound. Satisfied, you snuggled up into your duvet and sighed contendedly. Your eyes fluttered shut and …
“JAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UUUUP !!”

Your eyes shot open as your twin dumped a bucketful of water all over you. You sprang up on the balls of your feet and gaped at her, who was grinning like a fool as she held out the bucket.

“Dammit! Hae!’ You shouted as she grinned, skipping out of your room in triumph as she sang ‘ I got yoooouuuu~!’

You groaned and wanted to fall back on your bed, but the only problem was that it was soaking wet. * Sigh, I’ll have to change the blankets! Argh! it, it was my favourite!*. You decided to ignore it for now and walked into the bathroom, only to walk out again with a high ponytail as usual, fully clean , with white teeth and boy clothes. You were wearing a big white t-shirt too big for you with a black oversized sweater thrown over it, some pair of kaki pants that ended just below your knees and your VANS sneakers as well as your denim cap that you turned backwards on your head and you snuck on your nerdy glasses for the day since you were too lazy to put on your contacts today.

Hae was eating toast as you walked into the kitchen and she narrowed her eyes, scanning you from head to toe.
“Oh my god, like , No way are you wearing THAT’ She pointed to your baggy pants that were threatening to fall and were held only by a belt.
‘ Oh my god, like, I don’t give a ing damn’ You imitated her and she scowled at you, sticking her gaze to her toast. You filled a bowl with cereal and took a spoonful, munching.
“ So, how was your date?’ Hae asked casually, flicking the crust from her toast, not bothering to look at you.

You froze * Oh ing , what am I going to say?!*
‘ Um..i ..er..i-it was..it was ing damn annoying!’ You answered like you usually did, trying to act normal.

‘Did you call him oppa?’
“De’
“did you act girly?’
“De”
“Did you act cute and innocent?”
“De”
“did you bash his face?’
“de’
“Did you- What?! You bashed his face?! “ She started towards you with a huge ladle in her hand. You shook your hands in the air in front of you
“A-ani! I didn’t, I was just joking!’
‘Right! Hope so’ She narrowed her eyes at you and you ignored it, shrugging when a sudden shout caught your attention.
You looked out of the window to see Myungsoo with his skateboard in hand, waving at you slightly. You silently face palmed yourself. * Oh jeez, ing bastard came today*
“Who is it?” Hae asked behind you. You whipped around and cried a big ‘ No one!’ before slowly tiptoeing out of the door, hopefully, she wouldn’t noticed that anything was weird. Since sometimes she could be such a blonde. * Yeah, comes in handy when you have a blonde sister* You snicked before slowly scowling when Myungsoo’s face appeared on your sight.
‘ I told you not to make it obvious that we know each other! You dated Hae last night, not me’ You scowled. He shrugged.
“Woohyun asked me to come and fetch you since he was worried about you” Then his playful smile crossed his face.
He spun his skateboard in one hand and said ‘ Race you to school’

“You’re ing on’ You smirked and jumped on your skate, speeding off while he shouted at you a big fat ‘ cheater!” before coming in after you, the wind felt good against your skin, and you couldn’t help but feel all your worries slip away. * That’s what I like about skating, you are in your own damn ing world, and that’s all, no worries..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jae-yahhhh! He’s bullying me!’ Woohyun whined as you smacked him on the head for acting so childish.
‘Yah Nam Woohyun, do you have balls?’ You asked rudely.
“Yeah I do- Don’t hit them!’ He cowered away and you sighed. You scanned the cafeteria for your sister since she usually eats at the popular tables. * Hmmm, no sight of her*

You rolled your eyes ‘ I’m not ing interested in your balls dammit’

‘dude, respect man, respect’ You and Hoay bumped fists as Sungyeol pouted behind Woohyun. He wanted to be part of the fun too.
“Yah! Name woohyun! Get your off my place! You big lazy fat buffaloooo!’ Sungjong suddenly appeared, and Sungyeol and Hoya started imitating.
‘ROLL LIKE A BUFFALOOOO!~~”
You raised a brow ‘ the ?’

“it’s from this new wet boyband, ya know, Y or O somethin’” Hoya explained and Sungjong whacked him on the head with his literature book he was busy reading.
“It’s called EXO you moron!’

“EXO?’ Sungeyol cocked his head ‘ I thought it was toy or something…’
“Yah, they wouldn’t really name their band right?’ Woohyun asked.
“Who said?’ You replied.
‘ I said’ He pouted back at you.

‘ Well, no one would ing listen to you anyways’

“ YAH JAE!’

You snickered. * It’s so fun teasing him*
Your thought was interrupted when an arm draped across your shoulder, startled, your first instinct was to roll around throw a punch in that bastard’s face. Your fist collided with Myungsoo’s cheek and his head whipped to the side. He looked at you with wide eyes as yours widened out of your sockets.
‘ O-kay?..’ He said, trailing off.
“Yah, that wasn’t my fault, you shouldn't do those damn things to me’

“ Yeah’ Sungyeol and Hoya sniggered.

His cheek started bleeding, and so you agreed reluctantly to accompany him to the nurse. Unfortunately, she wasn’t there.

‘ Yah, that was quite a hit’ Myungsoo rubbed his cheek, probing it. “ I think I’ll have a bruise by tomorrow’ He glanced at you while you started searching for ointements instead, Since it was your fault, you felt guilty for the blood scraping his cheek. You returned with some medicine and cotton.

“ It wasn’t my ing fault if you came in my way’

“Yah, you are stubborn, you were the one who hit me’

“So what? Should I kiss your damn feet?’

“Can’t you say something without cussing?’

‘ no I ing can’t, is that your ing problem? Damn no’ Dabbing at his cheek violently, he winced and said ‘ OUCH! Careful!’

You scowled ‘ Such a bloody damn wimp’

“I’m not’

“You so are, and you’re a retard too’

‘ I don’t give a damn’ He crossed his arms as you finished adding medicine. You pressed a plaster to his cheek when he suddenly caught your wrist, moving the plaster. Annoyance flashed through your eyes ‘ YAH!’

“What? “ He asked haughtily ‘ you don’t even know how to put on a in’ plaster’ He moved your hand to the right place and you stuck it, rubbing it over the bruise.

You drew your hand when he realized he was still holding it to his cheek.
*What the in’ hell ?! *, You tried drawing your wrist away, but he held on absentmindedly.
‘ Yah! My hand!’

‘huh? Oh sorry’ He let go and you both started back towards the café when you suddenly saw your twin walking towards you guys.
“OH ING HOLY MARY OF GOD’ You hissed, as she continued to approach you guys. You looked over and spoke quietly to Myungsoo.
“ You don’t know me, we don’t talk to each other, I just accompanied you to the nurse as I bashed your face alright?’

He nodded silently as she stopped in fron of you two, her eyes glaring at you, piercing a whole through your body.

* Oh sweet jesus mother er’