AND...You're Beautiful!

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

What the is that?! What the am I looking at?! “

You were too stunned to say anything. Instead, cuss words blossomed out of your mouth and within an instant, you found yourself cursing with all the swear words you knew, including those in Japanese from movies and in English too. You wouldn’t believe it. Of course the girl staring right back at you wasn’t just a reflection. It was someone else. Someone you didn’t want to see. Not now, not ever, and here you were, gazing at her when you had promised yourself that you had killed her within you.

 

But you guessed wrong. * Why am I seeing this? *

The lady spoke up before you could say anymore though, and surprise and shock took over your senses and you just gaped at her while she spoke.

 

‘ It does seem obvious that you hadn’t wore a dress before, and you look so pretty ‘ she gushed, clapping her hands together. Obviously, she was satisfied with her work, while you were fuming. You HATED this more than ever. Hated it much more than detentions you got at school. This was a total nightmare. You covered your eyes.

 

‘ I don’t want to see anymore’ You said softly.

 

She steered you into the waiting room where Jaehyo was waiting. When he saw you in your dress, he got up quickly and gazed you. * Jae, remove your hands, I’m sure you look so pretty you’ll be taking my breath away *, he thought as he looked pointedly at the lady. She shrugged and poked you in the ribs.

 

‘ Jaehyo-shi is here to see you, remove your hands sweetie’

When hearing Jaehyo’s name, you cowered even farther as the lady exited the room, leaving you two alone. Jaehyo’s eyes widened at how naturally slim you were, and how he never noticed of you having such beautiful legs.

 

*well, that’s cause she doesn’t even show them off. She just out baggy jeans and pants that make her look fat, or burly *

 

He took a step closer and smiled when she started walking backwars, trembling in her high heels. Her ankles were so thin he was scared they might snap off at any moment. He looked up, you wore a beautiful dress that enhanced your curves, and his face blushed bright red.

* oh stop it, Jaehyo. Why are you acting like this?*

‘Come on, Jae. No one will see you except me and…Myungsoo probably’ He muttered that last part.

 

‘ What if I’m horribly ugly?’ You asked.

 

He sighed “ Jae, you were never ugly to being with. Remember what I told you that night you told me ‘ it’s not fiar, why is Hae always the pretty one?’ . Do you remember that?”

 

You frowned behind your hands and the thought came back to you.

Jaehyo found a 12-year-old Jae crying over the water fountain, her long ponytail tied behind her back in her usual way. Yet, we she turned to face him when he called out her name, her eyes were bloodshot, and worse, he couldn’t see any trace of the Jae he had learned to love.

 

‘ Jae-yah, you okay?’ he asked, rubbing his hand over her back. They sat on the edge of the fountain while she bawled her eyes out. He was always the only one who ever saw her cry, and he felt his heart tighten by her sadness. * don’t cry Jae, I’m here for you now…*

Jae wiped her tears awsy. “ Tell me something, Oppa’

He caressed her cheek lovingly. Too bad she didn’t even take it that way. To her he was Jaehyo oppa, not a lover.

‘ What is it?’

‘Why is it that Hae always win? Why is she the one with everything? When I have nothing? Why is she the lucky one when she’s just a ?!”

 

 

Tears threatened to fall, but you were furious now and wiped them away angrily, hurting your eyes by your viciousness. Jaehyo grabbed your hands, a slow smile of affection spreading across his handsome 13-year-old face.

‘ Look, Jae, I’ll tell you something’ He started, his breathing growing rapidly in his chest ‘ Even though Hae tries to dress up and act girly to be cute and pretty, you were always the one who gained my attention. And not just me, BLOCK B totslly agreed that you were the prettiest. Obivously, you never saw guys chatting up to you, but that’s all because you never noticed. I did see many guys coming to talk to you, but you would brush them off. Well, obviously they wouldn’t follow you everywhere forever, and so they decided Hae was better because she fawned for their attention’

“ You are the most beautiful person I have ever met, Jang Jae, inside and out’ He said while giving her a hug.

 

 

 

You lowered your head. * but I’m not, I’m not pretty*

“ come on, now, please give me your hands’ He coaxed. So reluctantly, you let him remove your fingers from your face. And when he saw it, he gasped. He was so shocked that he let go of you and stumbled back, his mouth moving but not making a sound. Your face has changed so much.  * Her eyebrows are perfectly plucked, and they have a form that makes her look so y. Her eyes, framed by those super-long lashes, have some mascara and eyeliner around. Making them super cute and big, like those baby fawns that look lost. Her nose is perfect, and they put something on it to make it seem straighter, pointier. And her lips! Gosh! What did they do? It’s so full and pinK!! And her hair falling around her like a halo makes her like an angel from heaven *
( that's what you're wearing xD if you don't like it, you can choose a gown of your choice but i find it pretty )


‘ D-do I l-look that bad?” You asked worriedly.

“ Ani’ he shook his head out of the reverie and smiled sadly at you. “ You’re so beautiful”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Where’s Jae? Hae asked in a fury, her hands clasped in fists by her side.

 

Jaehyo looked up at the ceiling and sighed. He should call Woohyun  to make their plan start. Of course, you were oblivious to their plan as you were locked up in your room, listening to some music. He replied to Hae.

“ Jae’s not here for the moment, but she should be’ He feigned to check his watch. The girl’s shoulders tightened and she muttered something like ‘ ’ before going into the kitchen to prepare theis- and Myungsoo’s – dinner.

 

‘ Woohyun?’ Jaehyo asked, pressing the hpone to his ear.

‘ Yeah, me here’ Woohyun replied smugly.

 

‘Okay so, I’ll call Hae out, make sure to bring her over where she can’t come home easily’

 

‘right, easy for you to say ‘ Woohyun said as Jaehyo sniggered. He wondered how Woohyun would do it.

 

‘ Okay then, are you here already?’

“Yup’

“Great, I’ll tell her to come out then’

He switched off his phone and turned to the dining room, a smug smile tugging at his lips.

 

‘ Haaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee…..’