FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘ Yah, Jae!’ Myungsoo appeared out of the corner of your eye, and you ignored him. You didn’t respect any guy that dates Hae, as you can’t even think of the things that hae does with them , you have already witnessed it once, you didn’t want to witness it again. You remembered quite clearly since it was with the school hottie of the other town, you had come home late when you heard some groaning noises coming from above. You burst into Hae’s room only to see her with a guy making love …*no, not even that, she was ing him, its not called making love *
‘ Hey! Jae! Wait!” Myungsoo called as you slid from your starting point to slide on the ramp, doing air figures in the air. Since it was a Saturday, Infinite had other plans:
 Woohyun had to go to work, Hoya did errands for his mom – apparently, his mom was the worst – Sunggyu was out with a girl, and Sungjong and Sungyeol went to buy groceries for the week. * Quite weird for boys to do something like that

“ JAE! GET YOUR ING DAMN RIGHT OVER HERE!’

*, god, what’s his problem?! * You sighed frustratingly and finally skidded to a stop in front of him, your skateboard by your side as you raised a brow to show him that you were impatient and had better things to do. * gosh, now I know why Hae likes him… He’s just so ing goddamn annoying *

“ Yah, were you avoiding me?” He searched her eyes, but you did your best to avoid eye contact.

“ do I look like I ing care about you ?’  She snapped back.

“Whoa, calm down..’ Myungsoo replied, shaking his head. “ What’s up with you? Is it your time of the month?’

“Oh ing motherer! No! What is your damn problem?! ‘

“Jeesh woman! Chill your !’

“don’t tell me to chill my , go chill your balls!’

“Yah! Whats up with the more-than-vulgar language?!’

‘ Oh just got to goddamn hell!’

He grabbed your arm and spun you around, and your eyes narrowed as he glared at you suspiciously
“Did…Hae say something about me?’

“Hae didn’t say about you’ You looked away. You knew that you weren’t good at lying. If you lied, you would always burst out laughing and get caught immediately, and that’s exactly how you actually got trapped when HAe could get away with almost everything.

‘ she did, didn’t she? “ He sighed and ran a hand through his hair ‘ Oh god, what did she say?’

‘ Ya know mate, there’s this ing disease right?  You started, hands on hips ‘ and it says that the symptoms are that people think they’re the ing goddamn center of the ing bloody world. And that’s you’

He furrowed his eyebrows together ‘ Gosh, stop being such a and tell me already’

‘are you going out with her?” You asked bluntly. You had to know, right now.

‘Maybe’ His lips turned into a smirk and he chuckled at you. * Gosh, he’s so ing annoying when he’s like this*. You wanted to rip his throat out so badly that your hands ached, and you clenched them together, trying to keep them from shaking so horribly.

* What is so wrong with her? * Myungsoo wanted to know. To him, you seemed disturbed somehow, but it seemed like you didn’t want to tell him, which was wrong, and made him the more suspicious of you than he already was. For him, you were a complete mystery, and he wanted to dig deep into your soul to find the real you, the one that’s unscathed, pure and always happy. Not this, not like this, when you’re all moody and a ing .

* She could even beat Hae in that*

‘fine, just don’t blame me if I didn’t tell you that she’s a ing goddamn !’ You started for the road when he suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. You crashed into his chest with the impact, and you widened your eyes fearfully as he looked down, unable to meet his gaze.

*OH MY ING DO I’M SO GONNA KILL HIM LIKE RIGHT NOW*

‘ Are you jealous?” He murmured in your ear. * don’t blush, Jae, don’t blush, whatever you do*. You just stared at your feet, unable to move. You had to resist him, you couldn’t let yourself fall, you wouldn’t…

 

‘ I’m not mothering jealous! LEMME GO!” You pushed against his chest, but he stopped you easily, you were so annoyed and in rage that you looked you to punch him right in the face.

Too late, he was too §quick. He blocked your wrist easily and bent down to capture your lips.