New Friends?

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

[a/n: hey guys! Here's another update for you! >< YOu guys have to be honored, i was torn between updating and going to sleepover at my cousin's house! And i was like; aww nahh i have some IMPORTANT things to do, which was updating! It's actually all my life! So guys! I really feel thankful when you guys comment! I would do anything for this story and of course, all of my other stories! ;) Anyway, love you all subbies! xD and of course, Read, comment and Subscribe!]

 

 

 

Listen to: Younha- Can't Believe It (Personal Taste OST.) {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o9W2CsoLAE}

 

 

It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and you had nothing to do. The infinite boys were out of town for the day, going to visit Woohyun's grandmother since the old lady was ill and in bed. Disappointed, you had tried to put on a happy face even though deep inside you hated the fact that he was going out for the day, leaving all alone. 

 

Nevertheless, you will be trying to spend the day with Jaehyo if he was free. Bored, you got out of the house for some fresh air and a smoothie. Walking down the street, you bursted your bubble and got into the shop. 

 

'Anyeong, what can i get you today?' The shopkeeper smiled brightly at you. You smiled back and tilted your cap. 

 

' i would like a strawberry smoothie please ' you answered. She nodded and smiled before going to male your smoothie, coming back a moment after and giving you your drink. 

 

'Here you go, come again!' She waved as you gave her your money. You waved back and got ready to go back when you suddenly bumped into someone. Unfortunately for you, your drink collided and it burst open dripping down onto your T-shirt and leaving a bright pink spot on it. 

 

You refrained from cursing as you were in the cafe and didn't want to cause a fuss. ' da ' you hissed, looking forlornly at your T-shirt. Damn! It was your best shirt! You loved it since the day Jaehyo had given it to you, and now there was just a big blotch of whatever on it. 

 

The boy gaped at you in horror. *oh ! She looks aggressive!* 

 

You growled ' this '

 

'I'm really sorry' taking some tissues from a nearby table, he blotted your tshirt and accidentally came in contact with your chest area, you jumped back as soon as he removed his hand, red in the face when he realized what he had just did.

 

'I'm sorry! Really sorry! Here' he gave you the tissues but unsuccessfully, the blot was still wonderfully visible. You sighed. This was the most beautiful present you had gotten, and now it was ruined. You sighed again. 

 

'I'm really.. Sorry for your t-shirt' the boy mumbled. He seemed stricken by your choice of words, and you softened at his surprised and scared look. 

 

'S'alright, i guess' you bit your lip and contained your anger. 

 

'Here' he gave you more tissues. 

 

'Nevermind, it doesn't matter' 

 

'I'm really sorry, how can i make it up to you?' He asked desperately. He followed you out of the shop and you sipped your strawberry smoothie, speculating him curiously. 

 

'You really wanna make it up to me?' 

 

'Yes' 

 

'Arraso, would you please buy me another t-shirt?' 

 

His look of surprise didn't go unnoticed y you, but he wuickly recovered with a smile ' sure, let's go' 

 

'I'm Taemin by the way' he grinned, giving his hand. 

 

'Wassup, i'm Jae' you shook it and grinned lopsidedly too. This boy had a cool aura around him, and he even had a skateboard slung over his shoulder. Glancing at it, you raised a brow ' you skate?' 

 

'Yup'  

 

You two made your way down the streetC you sipping your smoothie while he kept rolling his skateboard wheels with his fingers expertly. When you looked closely, he had a feminine face with small features. He looked as pretty as a girl, and you bet that he would be even more feminine than you if he dressed up as a girl. 

 

'So.. How old are you?' He asked. 

 

'15, going on 16' 

 

'Ahh, i'm older than you then!' 

 

'Wae? You like being old don't you?' :p 

 

'Yes! I'm always the smallest in our group, and i never mingle with those smaller than me. It's quite depressing actually, how everyone treats me like a child' 

 

'Hahaha! Me too! In my group, i'm the maknae' 

 

'Isn't it annoying?' 

 

'Nah not really, i mean, they treat me well and always take my side when ee have fights, most of the time' xD

 

'Yeahh well it's different coz you're a girl' 

 

'Bah! ist pig!' You stuck your tongue out at him. 

 

'Hey! Let's got eat first! I'm hungry!' He rubbed his tummy and his lips. You laughed lightly, punching his arm. 

 

'Arraso then!' 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

'Two bowls of ramen please' Taemin signaled to the waiter. She smiled flirtatiously back at him and you suppressed the feeling of rolling your eyes. It was so obvious that she was wanting him to give her attention that you felt as if you wanted to vomit. She sashayed over and batted her eyelashes playfully at him, totally ignoring your existence. 

 

' would you like your drinks?' She chirped. 

 

'No thanks' 

 

'are you suuuure?" She batted her eyelashes some more, even Taemin wanted to puke his guts out. 

 

'no' 

 

She pouted and went away. 

 

' So... Taemin-ssi, wanna tell me about yourself? You owe me anyway right?" 

"Yeahhh..i do' he grinned, putting his head on his hands and smiling like the perfect flower boy cut out from a health magazine ' Well, you sure you wanna hear it? It's not a happy picture' 

 

You shook your head ' Mine isn't either' 

 

'How about we make a deal, you tell me your story, and i tell you mine' He grinned, showing a perfect row of pearly white teeth. YOu were dazzled by his beauty. 

 

'Arraso, then, you start' You replied. 

 

'It's gonna be a long story, get yourself comfortable'