Jae Ho! Jaehyo!

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

Annyeong! What's up?! I hope you guys still like the story, i read it too and it seems like it's going really slowly, but don't worry, i'll get to the storyline obviously!! 


That doesn’t mean you have to go off her ya know dude? “ You quickly intervened in reply to his open mouth which was practically dangling like a retarded puppy. You finally arrived to Mcdonalds and picked up Infinite’s dinners, walking back.

‘ So you mean to say that she’s a ?’Myungsoo replied quietly. You shrugged, popping a chip into your mouth. You couldn’t really say either. She was your sister. You couldn’t badmouth her, but deep down inside your heart you just knew she was no good. But the better part of you wanted to forgive and forget. It was useless for you two to fight since you were living under the same roof. * I wonder how she feels about me*

“I knew that she was y, but to that extent’ He mumbled to himself. You patted him on the back. Gravel crunched under your feet as you walked, and the sound reminded you of the day she had slapped you for not doing something right.

“Yah Myungsoo, are you becoming emotional?” You joked to lighten the mood. He then scowled at you, his jaw moving in annoyance.

‘ No I’m ing not. Do I look like I’m crying?’

“Nah, ya think?’ You pulled out your tongue ‘ Myungsoo’s a ing wimpy kid’

“Yah!’ He shouted and you laughed. You titled your head up to see the sky, glittery with stars, and sighed. It was just so beautiful. * I wonder why they shine so bright in the sky?*. Myungsoo turned his head to reply a witty comeback, but found you staring at the stars with mild adoration. * Hmm, she actually looks innocent smiling like this*. He thought as he gazed at you, smiling.

*I wonder …through all this mask, where the real Jae lies.. *

“ Yah, since when do you wear glasses?” Myungsoo asked you while you pushed your glasses up from your flat nose. You shrugged.
“Since third grade’

“Hahah, nerddyyyyy’

You gave him a look of utter pity and patted him on the shoulder.
“I’m sorry to see you’re mentally disturbed, this comment has been made like ages ago, I’m so sorry for you’ You faked tears and he scowled at you again. He hated it when you .
‘YAHHH!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Saturday and you had nothing to do. You looked up from your bed and sleepily rubbed your eyes. You felt so tired since you had returned home late last night just to get an earful from your twin.

“How could you be so irresponsible?’ She had said while folding her arms with a look of utter disgust. You had just rolled your eyes and smirked.
“Look who’s talking, ’ You snapped back and had closed the door in her oh-so-surprised and shocked face.

‘hmmm, what should I do today?’ You said to yourself, stretching like a cat and getting up. You washed yourself and put on your normal clothes:
A big tshirt and baggy pants with your cap upside down, accompanied by your contacts.

You jumped down the stairs, getting a regular shout from your sister- and obviously you ignored her- and dashing into the breakfast room to eat.

That is, until you found someone quite out of ordinary in your kitchen.

Your frown turned into a look of shock when the person turned around and gave you a little smile.

“ J-jahyo-oppa?..Hyohyo?!!” You stuttered, blinking many times and pinching yourself. He was still there, waving a little. You dashed over to him and slapped him hard on the back.

“Ouch! Jae! Aren’t you supposed to greet Oppa with a kiss?” He puckered his lips towards you while you drew away.
“ Ew, your lips are filthy, no wonder you never dated anyone apart from Hae’ You joked as he shouted a ‘Yah’. But no witty comeback. He stayed silent.

“I’m not going out with her, what are you talking about?’ He said quietly.

“Hae told me that”

“ We never dated, just met up few days agao’

“Right…’ you chuckled uneasily ‘ IS it any of my ing problem?”

‘YAHHH!!! Quit swearing!” He slapped you hard on the back of your head and you cowered away, shaking your fists “ You wanna fight?! I’ll give you a fight!’

You both started hitting and thumping around, kicking and pulling the hair. He tackled you to the ground and you lightly punched his head. You became a tangled mess on the ground. Legs and arms intertwined when suddenly Hae barged in, her eyes narrowed.

“What the-?! Yah! What the hell?!” She tore you both apart and glared at Jaehyo. You shivered * God if it was me, I would’ve punched her in the face, we weren’t even doing something stupid*. You scowled behind her back and got around to eat some cereals while Hae kept fussing over Jaehyo.

“Yah, stop it, I’m not your boyfriend’ He pushed her away and she pouted.
“But I’m your bestie aren’t i?’ Hae said with puppy eyes. He rolled his pnw in response. “ Hae get off, I wanna eat’

“But oppa! Don’t you want to know who I’m going out with?!” She hopped on her feet, wiggling her hips and raising her brows excitingly. You ate your cereals, getting bored by the scene. * Urgh, she’s like, the biggest of the es in hell *.

But you also wanted to know who was her new boyfriend.

“ It’s… Myungsoo Oppa’ She said timidly. You almost dropped your spoon in mortification.

“Since when?” Jaehyo asked, not even looking at her. She glanced at you and you quickly looked away to avoid eye contact. Jaehyo wasn’t the one who wanted to know everything about Hae, instead, he wanted to talk to you, but Hae had him in a trap. He couldn’t move away since she was clinging to his arm like a  baby monkey.

“Yah, Jang Hae, aren’t you shameless? What the hell are you doing hanging on Jaehyo’s arm?” You motioned to her and she glared back.

“You’re just jealous because we don’t look alike and that I got the pretty genes ‘ she tossed her head and twitched her . Jaehyo shook his head mentally at that * She’s got it all wrong, Jae’s the beauty, it’s just that she hides it* He smiled at you with lovely affection without you realizing it.

 

You glanced at her from the corner of you eye and your eyes narrowed. * , I’ll get you*

‘ Yah, Hae’ You called. She turned around just as you threw your bowl of cereal – with added milk- on her head. Your aim was perfect. It splashed on her face and she got soake to her toes, dripping wet with droplets of milk dripping from her hair. She glowered at you in pure hatred.

Jaehyo chuckled ‘ good one, Jae’

Hae pouted and twitched off as you and Jaehyo sighed, looking after her.

“I swear’ you said to him ‘ that if she wobbles that stupid of hers anymore, it’ll break off’