It's Wrong

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

 

Listen to Kim Tae Woo- Dropping Rain {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1jpvEJNyI}

 

 

Everything had started going into slow motion then. The only stable thing that you could see was their lips connected together, where his and yours should be instead. Hae had her hand at the back of Myungsoo’s neck, pressing him into the kiss. Myungsoo’s eyes widened a fraction before he finally realized what the hell was going on. meanwhile, you couldn’t see this sight any longer. Tears brimmed your vision as without a word, you dashed away, through the doors and into the road, the wind nipping at your face with it’s luscious darkness and anger. Your stomach was rolling with pain, fear and grief. But most of all, it was betrayal. you clutched your heart, gasping, it felt like it had been wrenched out of it’s socket, leaving a wide gaping wound in it’s place. Without further ado, you ran down the road, slipping into darkness.

 

---------------------------------

 

 

‘what the ?!-“ Myungsoo forcefully pushed Hae away form him, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. He felt disgusted, annoyed and angered. The female before him turned into a monster to him, and his hands clenched at the sweet desire to punch her face until her teeth fell out. oh, sweet desire, how he wanted to embrace it. The house was silent, everyone’s eyes locked on them two, as Myungsoo backed away from the twin. She had a malicious smirk dancing her lips, curving them upwards in a devil smirk. He shivered.

 

‘What did you ing do?!” Myungsoo roared.

 

Hae just her lips and closed her eyes, savoring the moment of spotlight on her. She then feigned innocence. ‘ Why, myungsoo’ she batted her eyelashes ‘ what do you mean?’

 

‘What do I mean?! Why the did you ing kiss me?!”

‘but-‘ her eyes widened a fraction, her pupils dilating ‘ you and I, we’re together. Oppa, I’m your girlfriend, what are you talking about?”

“I’m not your boyfriend and you’re not my girlfriend! I made THAT clear ages ago!” He shouted back. She cringed at the sudden force of his words.

 

‘WHAT?! ‘ she played a role to look shocked.

 

With this statement, infinite looked over at Myungsoo for more clarification. The latter just shrugged, he was sure that Hae was inventing things, he had broken up with her ages ago, it was probably mere history.

 

‘look oppa’ Hae purred ‘ remember our ice-cream date?”

 

she retrieved a photo of Myungsoo and a beautiful girl that Sulli had taken. Little did she know that the girl was Jae herself? Infinite in a breath. ‘ that’s not you Hae, it’s Jae’ Myungsoo stated, looking a little bored.

 

‘….no, of course it’s me’ She laughed hysterically.

 

‘WAHAHAHAH!!! She’s going bonkers now!” Sungyeol bursted out laughing.

 

‘totally’ Dongwoo added, a grin on his face. Hae frowned and flung herself on Myungsoo ‘ but oppaa~ I love you so much!”

Before Myungsoo could do anything, someone threw her away and when she turned around, she was punched in the face. Everyone gasped in shock. Jaehyo had his hold on her, his face a darkening rage. Never had anyone seen him so angry before. The girl gulped in response.

 

‘ YOU’ JAehyo hissed. He turned his head and nodded towards Myungsoo, motioning towards the door ‘ Go on, go and save her’

 

He didn’t need to be told twice. Forgetting his jacket, he took one of Jae’s skateboards and started the search. There was something inside of him, that told him that he knew where she was.

 

 

 

 

a/n: Haha sorry for the short chappie but i wanted suspense and that was the only way to make it, but don't worry, going to update soon ~ :)