Hae Knows? random Texts

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘ What is it?” hae asked in her usual snappy tone. Right now she wasn’t in the mood for jokes, since her twin and JAehyo oppa were pisisng her off so much with their stupid replies. Sometimes, she wished she had a different twin, one who would understand her and support her in whatever she did. But NOO, she had to have a stupid tomboy as a twin, and moreover, she is just very interesting to tease. * Pff, I remember when she was still gullible at that time, not even a swear word from her *. She shook her head and listened closely to what her ‘ fake ‘ friend was saying.

 

“ Start again from the beginning ‘ Hae cuts her off as her friend pouts on the other end of the line.

“ right, well, I’ll send you a pic right now as remember you told me about your date with Myungsoo Oppa yesterday right? But you couldn’t go since your Jaehyo-oppa stopped you? Well, I was actually stalking him and you won’t believe it!” Her friend squealed and Hae rolled her eyes. Sometimes, she could just get sick of those stupid friends of hers.

 

‘ What?”

“He was with another girl! And – and- well, I’ll just send you the photo’ and with that, she clicked off, leaving Hae shocked and astonished. Myungsoo? Dating? With another girl? Anger boiled through her veins and she felt like throwing something. Sighing and frustrated, she pinched the bridge of her nose and exhaled. * Whatever it is, I’m sure he wasn’t doing anything…*

But then she stamped her foot in irritation “ What are you thinking Jang Hae?! Of course he’s cheating! He’s a playboy! DUH!”

 

Her bad temper finally got the best of her sand she kept kicking the wall repeatedly until her foot hurt, which was quite a surprise seeing as she was wearing her ten inch heels. Her phone beeped with a new message and she glanced at it, before opening it, suddenly curious of what type of girls Myungsoo liked.

The picture made her widen her eyes. Here, right in front of her, was Myungsoo, his arms around another girl. She was quite pretty, but Hae decided that she was prettier than this girl, whoever she was, and they were kissing. KISSING> Oh my god Myungsoo had never French kissed her before, just a tiny peck on the lips but that’s it. And here he was, in the picture, practically making out with a girl.

 

 

She couldn’t believe her own eyes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Your phone beeped and you took a look at it, sending Jaehyo a ‘sorry for disturbing ‘ look while you did so.

To: Tomboy

Hey beautiful girl
J

I was wondering if you’d like to come skating with me, myself and I?
Reply A.S.A.P

From: Your Oppa L



You sighed and rolled your eyes at the message and Jaehyp peeked over your shoulder. He smiled too, though it was hard to show it when his heart was silently breaking inside. But he shook his head, knowing that Myungsoo was the best for you and that you should go with him instead of Jaehyo. You threw Jaehyo a pissed off look as he had read your message and he shrugged like he hadn’t done anything.

You turned your attention back to your message. * Pff, that is so dorky *. Quickly and efficiently, you texted him back, your thumbs going at such a rapid pace that it was a blur for Jaehy, and as much as he wanted to read what you had typed, he didn’t want to invade in your privacy either, so he kept his mouth shut.

 

To: Stupid Derky Idiot:P

Yeah, I do want me some skating dude, but see, I don’t want to ing skate with YOU ! XD

From: Tomboy indeedx)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

To: Pabo Tomboy -.-“

What- ever, I know you’ll be coming anyways, so don’t try to fight it ;)

And STOP CUSSING YOU

From: Super cool Dork


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Super Noob Dork

Did you just call yourself ing cool? What the is wrong with you? Bloody hell -.-
yeah yeah, I’ll be there, and you can’t stop me from ing cussing, it’s a free world dude, get bloody used to it ><

From: Tomboy winner


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:

Aish woman, why are you so annoying ?! -______-

From: Cool Myungsoo.




You blew a raspberry and sighed, knowing that, even though he’s annoying you now, you will end up at the skaterink anyway, so bidding a final goodbye to Jaehyo – Who was looking at you like a battered puppy look on his face – you took your skateboard and sped away.



 

Omo!!!! 100 subbies!!! I'm so so so so glad !!! Thanks very much guys!! 

OMOMOMOMOMO!!! I'm freaking out right NOW, seriously fan mode!!! xD

Anyways, sorry for the short chappie and update:( But anyway, thanks for your lovely comments !!! <3 <3 

Hwaiting subbies!!! 

YOU ROCK!! ~