Lovey Dovey? O.o

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘Hey ’ Myungsoo said when you came up roling with your skateboard beside you. All the infinite members were here too, hopefully reliving a free Saturday, and they were already on the ramp, gliding like professional skaters. You narrowed your eyes at Myungsoo and sighed. Sometimes, Myungsoo could get so darn childish that you would want to slap him, just like a mother would slap her child.

 

‘Hey ’ you replied carelessly, tossing your skateboard to the side and taking a can of iced tea from the cooler bag Infinite- or more precisely Dongwoo- had brought. He glared at you at you cracked open the lid and sipped like a gangster you were.

 

‘ Oi, don’t you know how to drink?” He said irritatingly as you finished your can. Tossing it in the bin, you turned around to scowl at him, your eyes boring into his.

 

‘ No I don’t, that’s why I’m ing drinking right now, right?” you replied sarcastically. He blew his fringe and looked at you. Yes, he liked you, yes, you were so damn cute and pretty- it’s just now that he noticed,- but that didn’t mean that you guys were on the same wavelength all the time.

You were, most of the time.

Okay, maybe never, but that was beside the point, he thought to himself, doesn’t anyone know the saying opposites attract?

‘You are so annoying’ He glared

“ And you are soo retarded’ You shot back. You two stayed in  a glaring match when it got interrupted by Woohyun, who was holding his skateboard close to him as he searched into the cooler bag for his can.

 

‘ What are you dude fighting about again?” He asked, tipping the cooler over, his muscles rippling across his arms as he did so, and nearby fangirls couldn’t help but swoon at the sight of them. It was and felt like heaven to them, and they couldn’t believe that him, the Woohyun, did not have a girlfriend yet. Which was quite surprising as Woohyun was deadly cute.

 

‘ Nothing’ You both said, turning away from each other.

 

‘ You guys are such tardies, usually, couples would be all lovey dovey and kissy and stuff, so why not try it instead of being angry at each other all the time?” Woohyun commented. You turned pink and Myungsoo cleared his throat loudly, almost choking on his own saliva. Did Woohyun just tell advice? That was new, Woohyun was the type of guy who liked seeing people suffering, * And anyway, what does he know about love * Myungsoo huffed, pouting his cheeks.

 

‘ Lovey dovey? Nam Woohyun, do I look like someone who acts ign lovey dovey?” You asked, irritated by the boy’s suggestion. He backed up, his hands in the air in a sign of ‘ please-don’t-beat-me-up’ .

 

‘Yes?” Woohyun said, uncertain.

 

‘ Yah Woohyun hyung, get lost, it’s not your problem” Myungsoo huffed.

 

‘I-I’ll be going’ And Woohyun fled under Your heated gaze.

 

You both sighed.

 

‘ Woohyun doesn’t understand OUR way of talking’ Myungsoo muttered loud enough for you to hear.

 

‘ No, he friggin’ doesn’t ‘ you agredd, arms crossed.

 

‘ Wait a minute, did we just agree on something?” Myungsoo asked, bewildered as he shot up from his sitting position. You two look at each other and you shrug at his astonished gaze.

 

‘Nothing new, really’

“ Yeah right,’ he smirked. ‘ But you know you like me’

“Myungsoo, what has that got to do with anything?” You asked, frustrated as you adjusted your cap and flicked your fringe out of your eyes.

 

‘ Don’t ignore my statement, so it’s true neh?” He approached you; a daunting smile on his face as you stepped back, glancing around. You didn’t want him to kiss you in broad daylight for god’s sake; Hae could pass at any moment! But you were sure that he didn’t care or completely forgot.

 

‘ Yah, ’

 

‘I said don’t ignore it’

“I’ll reply to you when you’ll break up with Hae’

 

Myungsoo blinked ‘ That;s right! I need to break up with her!” He fumbled with his phone and pulled it out, scrolling through his contacts and finding her name- which was enlisted as ‘ Stupid Piece Of ’ in his hpone. He smirked at the title.

“ woaw, I’m still here ya know dude, I’m just gonna…go..’ He edged away and fan away as Myungsoo laughed. He had a feeling that you were afraid of your sister, even though you acted so strong and bold. The soft feeling you gave out sometimes, gave him the benefit of the doubt, and he loved that about you, he loved how you could be so scary on the outside, but soft on the inside.

 

*Yes, I love you Jae, forever and always*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

‘Okay girls, like, I dunno who this is, so care to give me more details?” Hae raised a brow and looked at her ‘friends’ as she called them.

 

‘ Well..’ the gilrl who had actually sent her the message – Choi Sulli- moved in her seat uncomfortably. She didn’t like to discuss the topic, as she herself had always wanted Myungsoo. But since Hae came to this school , her chances of even talking to him went from 50% to nul. And here she was, trying to extort as much information to Hae so that SHE could get her claws on the boy that she had had a crush on for 12 years. Sulli shook her head. * Ani, she’s doing it for us, she told us so, that everyone would have her turn with him *. And so she straightened her shoulders to speak.

 

‘ I was actually walking home from Karaoke with that Minho guy yeah? And like, I saw two people going into the ice cream bar, and like, they were holding hands and all. And you know, like , I spotted that it was Myungsoo Oppa right away and like, the girl accompanying was so pretty’ Sulli said, gulping as HAe’s expression darkened by the second.

‘ And this girl…Don’t you know who she is?” Hae checked her nails, bored.

‘ Well, I know it really sounds weird, and like, it isn’t in her manner and all, and like, she never ever got around with him, you know? But I can guess…’ Sulli nodded.

Hae leaned forward in her seat. “ Who is it then?” She purred.

“Jang Jae’