Rejection

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

Listen to Holding back the Tears - TVXQ {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ieFgH-mhs}

 

 

You looked at the dazzling sky full of stars, and closed your eyes. From your lips came out a soft breathy sigh as your gaze travelled to the river of water gushing gently, lapping onto the sides before you. Your feet were sore from running for almost 30 minutes, but those were nothing compared to the bleeding hole that had planted itself in the upper left corner of your chest. It felt like it would explode at any moment, and you had to breathe in and out deeply every time, trying to control your rapidly racing heart from banging against your chest.

 

*What is wrong with you Jae? * You wondered to yourself * since when have you been so weak? *

“Why am I crying for someone whom I barely know?” You chuckled half-heartedly to yourself, looking up at the sky again. ‘ It’s insane what love can make you do’

 

*I should never have trusted him in the first place….I should have just put a wall to block myself from everybody, like the old times…The only people I can trust are maybe Jaehyo and BLOCK B, that’s all. Others I barely know, how the did I let them in so easily? It’s weird, and strange at the same time. But it felt right, so right to be there, in his arms, to speak to him…He was the one to make my heart flutter so, and yet… he was the one to hurt me so deeply too*

 

‘Babo’ you hit yourself gently on the head.

 

Footsteps were heard behind you, and Myungsoo panted. He had run all the way over from your house to the Hang Kang river ( or was it? ) and he was now exhausted. He took a deep breath. Even though your back was turned to him, he could still identify your silhouette. He always would, you had a unique backside that he found vey attractive. He walked over slowly and got closer to you. When you still didn’t notice his presence- obviously lost in your own world and doing a weird monologue to yourself – he took another deep breath and cleared his throat loudly.

 

You turned and gasped. There was the only person you DID NOT want to see there, standing right behind you with his hands in his pockets.

 

As quick as lightning, you got to your feet and sent your signature glare. Myungsoo instantly tried to back off with his hands raised in the air.

 

‘Hey Jae’ He softly whispered.

 

You continued glaring.

 

He walked towards you, his steps silent but confident. He wanted to just crush you to his chest, but he knew you would just bash him in the face, by the look you were giving him right now. *eottoke? What should I do? Should I apologize and explain?*

 

‘You alright?...’ He asked.

 

‘Alright? “ You whispered ‘ alright? ‘ You laughed hysterically by yourself for a minute before the laughter got cut off while you stared sharply at him, scowling and hoping a black hole would just swallow him up.

‘you think I’m alright after this? YOU THINK I’M ING ALRIGHT?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I’VE BEEN THROUGH!? THIS !”

You stormed over to him, your anger on full and you stabbed him on the chest with each word you were saying, as well as each point

‘DIDN’T I TELL YOU ONCE? I TOLD YOU HOW AWFUL IT WAS FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH HEARTS, AND YET YOU’RE DOING IT AGAIN. I CAN’T BELIEVE I LET YOU IN, I LET YOU SEE THROUGH THE REAL ME, WHEN U DISAPPOINTED ME AGAIN, THAT’S NOT THE FIRST TIME MYUNGSOO, AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I’M GLAD U DID THIS! OTHERWISE, I WOULDN’T KNOW IF YOU’RE STILL AS ED UP! AND GUESS WHAT, THAT’S GOOD, CAUSE NOW I CAN STAY AWAY FROM YOU! ‘

 

‘it’s not my fault Hae kissed me! It’s a misunderstanding!’ he shot back.

 

‘Well you should have known better than let her kiss you !” You shot back.

 

‘ I didn’t know she was going to kiss me!’

 

‘well too bad! Is that my fault?!’

 

‘no! but-‘

 

‘then shut the up! I’m going! It’s useless having conversation with you, you never understand!”

 

And with that, u walked away from him, leaving him speechless, alone with the tears starting to spill from his eyes.

He bent his head in shame and bit his lips, looking at the ground.

‘What should I do?’ He whispered.

 

 

 

 

WAHHHHH! * cries* Drama drama drama! Stay up for the next chappie! getting interesting eh!? What will Myungsoo do now? :O