Another mouth to mouth?

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

In the few days to come, You and Myungsoo would spend your afternoons looking after his mom, cooking food – which you learned for her sake – and keeping her entertained with jokes and he events you did each day. It wasn’t very exciting, but Myungsoo’s mom seemed content enough, and she seemed to smile more now that Myungsoo seemed happy again. Looking back, you could see the resemblance with Myungsoo and his mom, how their eyes had the same shape when they were happy, how they play with their fingers when they were listening attentively. You were surprised at how well you could figure out those tiny details about Myungsoo since never had you been an observant one.

He looks so much like his mother in so many ways, yet, he feels different. *

‘ Jae-yah’ his mother said, her thin arms resting by her side and her head cocked to one side, her lips quirking into a smile ‘ do you play any instruments?’

You hesitated, but nodded all the same. You knew that you had to please her as much before she went away. And even though Myungsoo has that tiny hope that she’ll live, you found that unlikely. Lukemia wasn’t something you could magically cure, it would be a miracle if his mother regained her health. But by the state of her, you saw that it wasn’t going well. Nevertheless, you soon got attached to this little lady and was always happy to come and se her, seeing as she treated you like her own daughter.

‘ Would you mind..’ the lady breathed raggedly before continuing  ‘ playing a piece for us?’

 

‘ Okay’ you replied and got out your guitar, which you had hidden in her wardrobe, as she liked having something related to music by her side. Softly, and with patience, you played ‘ A thousand years’ , singing softly along with it. When you finished, Myungsoo’s mom had tears in her eyes, and Myungsoo was looking at you like he was discovering you for the first time in years.

 

‘ that was …just lovely…’ and she burst into tears. You looked at her, alarmed while Myungsoo patted her back comfortingly. * but, I didn’t do anything wrong*you thought sadly.

Myungsoo beckoned that it was time to go and you kissed the old lady on the cheek before going out of the hospital, him walking you home.

 

‘ I’m..sorry about what happened just now..’ You ventured. It was not in your manner to apologize, but this time you seriously felt wrong.

 

Myungsoo shook his head ‘ She wasn’t crying because of sadness, but more because she was touched, It’s her favorite song’

Your eyes widened ‘ Chincha?! Da man! It’s my favorite song too!’

He chuckled ‘seems like you two have a lot in common’

 

‘ Yah, do you play guitar too?’

“yeah, a bit, when I feel like it’ his smile turned into a smirk ‘ mostly when I’m annoyed at you, so I bash it hard ‘

 

‘ if this was an attempt at a joke, then I’m sorry to say that it was so lame that I want to barf’ You mocked, rollng your eyes.

 

‘ awww and you know what? I don’t give a damn!’

You glared’ You ’

“’

 

‘ Small eyes parrot’

‘ big eyed ’

‘ excuse me?!” Your eyes widened and your jaw moved, annoyed.  He laughed, slapping you on the back.

“I’m joking’

“I’m telling you, your jokes are getting worse and worse everyday’

“Good, cause that’s not what i’m good at. ‘

“Oh’ you looked at him, eyebrows raised ‘ then what are you good at?”

 

‘This’

 

Without a word, he bent towards you and pressed his lips against yours.

 

With no hesitation you punched him in the face.

“YAHHH!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

You were at home the next day, scrolling through your texts when suddenly your phone rang. You curiously checked the caller ID; Kim Myungsoo a.k.a appeared on your screen.

* Hmm, should I reply? Naww, he can live.* But you took the call anyway.

“ Hello?” You said, munching your Lay’s.

“ Jae’ His voice sounded cold, bitter even.

“ what?’

“Mom…..she’s dead’





 



 

 

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I AM SERIOUSLY GONNA CURSE THE SILENT READERS FROM NOW ON IF I DON'T RECEIVE ANY COMMENTS!!