No

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

[a/n: I'm really sorry for not updating! MIanhae mianhae mianhae! *bows x 1000* anywayy, sorry for the short update! But kind of busy lately with scouts preparations, going to camp in two weeks, and guess what?! I PASSED MY EXAMS!!!! WITH GOOD RESULTS!!!! WAHHHHH!!! I'm sooooo happpyyyyyy!]

 

 

 

 

Listen to Younha- Teardrops (FAITH OST.) {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lmSeSl0ci4}

 

By 6 o’clock, Hae had the house music going on at full blast. She smiled to herself when she saw the living room. It was sparkling with fairy lights blinking with different colors of the rainbow. The dim candles at each end of the room were giving off a scented aura that made her sigh and shiver. The petals scattered across the carpet in the living room made it seem more luxurious and plush. All in all, no one would ever believe that they were in a financial crisis (Refer to chapter 1 work). The doorbell rang and she sauntered over, ready to greet her first guest.

 

‘Hi! Welcome!” She opened the door and smiled ily, ruffling her hair when a red-haired disheveled, handsome and young boy came into her view. She frowned when she saw him. She hadn’t recalled seeing him anywhere, let alone inviting him.

 

‘who the heck are you?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

He gulped ‘ I’m Taemin, Jae’s friend’ he looked embarrassed, and Hae quirked up her lips. Oh yes, she knew what to do with him, this was just the perfect finale to her plan to break up Myungsoo and her twin. With the same smile on her lips, she flung her arm around Taemin’s shoulder and grimaced when she realized he was shorter than her, obviously because she was wearing 20 inch heels.

 

‘Heyy Taemin! You’re so cute! “ She pinched his cheek and giggled, ushering him in. The boy gulped and looked around. The house had been well done and decorated, but he wasn’t here for that, he was here to see his new friend, Jae. But she was nowhere to be found and the house was utterly empty. He sniffed, was that lavender in the air? Damn, they had made this house an utter dream, and he was sure that this dream won’t last, with the way that girl was clinging to him, she seemed like a wild parry animal. By the definition given by Jae, the girl with her arm around him was definitely Hae, and he didn’t like those types of girls.

 

‘So where did you and Jae meet?”

 

‘uhh…’ Taemin scratched his head again, feeling way too uncomfortable ‘ in a shop’

 

‘ohhh, and you like her?” She leaned in closer.

 

‘no..’

 

‘Wonderful! Let’s get to know each other then! “ She clapped her hands ‘ I am definitely interested in YOU’

 

Taemin felt heat travel across his face, he hated girls like this, definitely.

 

Definitely.

 

 

 

You turned your head from side to side and smiled. You looked okay, just like a girl this time, a changed tomboy from a normal chick. You had put on your mom’s white dress and it sparkled in the limelight, giving off a fresh and pure atmosphere around you. Your hair was tumbling down your shoulders in it’s normal wavy state, not too straight and not too curly either, it was just enough to be naturally pretty. You had clasped on your mother’s horse charm that she had passed on to you, you wanted something to remind you of her, and to be strong. You slipped on your kitten pumps and opened the door to walk down. It was already 7 o’clock and you heard a lot of people chatting outside and down, and you gulped. This would be the first time that BLOCK B would see you all dressed up after so many years, and you hated seeing the expression on their faces. Would they be awed? Happy? Disgusted? Laughing?

 

*No, don’t think about it*, You shook your head and walked on, slowly getting down, holding on to the barrier as you got down the staircase, your heart thumping wildly in your chest.

 

 

You got at the last step and looked up, seeing everyone’s eyes on you, and the feeling of happiness exploded in your stomach. This was the first time in your life where people had actually looked at you, and it made you feel bubbly inside. Your eyes scanned the room, searching for that special someone, and then you saw him.

 

Your eyes locked, his with an expression of awe and admiration, bright gradients of swirling maroon in his iris. It was like he had delved into your mind, for he gave you a sincere smile that could threaten to shatter your heart.

Smiling like a fool, you took a step towards him, and another, and another until you started slowly jogging, pushing people away to get nearer near him, and as you watched, you saw Hae reaching up to touch his arm. He turned and just as he was about to shrug her off, the worst thing happened that made you shatter into small pieces of desperation and sadness. The pit of your stomach bubbled and you felt yourself being transported into a dark abyss.

 

Hae had touched Myungsoo’s lips with hers.