the horrible truth

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

'Wait a minute- What is this?!" 

Hae dropped the magazine she had in her hand, agape at the couple standing in front of her. They weren't really in front but maybe some distance far off, but she could totally identify the silhouette of her sister, as well as her crush and ex-boyfriend - well she called that ex- who were holding hands. Yes, she repeated and clarified, holding ing hands. Without a single other thought passing through her mind, she rushed over to them, barely aware that she was in her nightdress without a bra on her body. 

'Myungsoo darling! Myungsoo OPPA!" She cried, pumping her legs as fast as she could. They both turned, and she could see a flash of hatred burning through your eyes, as well as concrete satisfaction. She dismissed that look profusedly, more concerned about the fact thay His hand, L's hand was entwined tightly around yours, fitting perfectly, and that his thumb was gently the back of yours in a loving gesture to calm you down. 

He turned at the sound of Hae's voice, and his smile - once radiant with happiness- turned upiside down into a frown. * What is she doing here? Doesn't she have other things to do?* He barely noticed her wonderful nightgown that was flipping up in the wind and her bra-less form. 

'Oppa! What are you doing here?! And with her?!" Her eyes wide, she ran up to him and started rubbing her body against his shoulder. He threw her back so that she fell to the ground. 

'Oppa!" She protested again like a child throwing a tantrum to a mother. 

'What do you think you're doing?" His voice was husky and grave, sending shivers down your spine. You sent him a look of pure amazement. You never thought that he would be that y. * Ew, y? Seriously get a grip, urgh* You lamost barfed at your own cheesiness, and locked your gaze upon your twin that you could have beared to call your other half months ago. Now, no way were you trusting her again. 

'Oppa, what are you doing?" She emphasized the 'you'. 

'I'm having a date with my girlfriend. Isn't that obvious?" He shifted his gaze to you and softened visbly. Hae wanted to throw a punch at your face. How dare he choose you over her?! And what happened to their fight?!

'I thought i was your girlfriend oppa! You cheater!" 

He sighed, almost exasperated ' I'm fed up with you and your small specualtions. I never went out with you for god's sake. That kiss i gave? It was a mere kiss, not even on the lips but on the cheek because i was agitated. And does that make me your boyfriend? please. Oh, trust me, no way am i your boyfriend in any way, i'm already taken, and happy about that' 

Sending Myungsoo a look of pure disgust, she shifted her gaze to you and her lips curved into a sadistic smirk ' See what you've dona Jang Jae?! You see?! You ruined my life! The only boyfriend i could ever have! And all that because of your stupid being! You shouldn't have been here! You should have died! The cord around your neck was supposed to suffocate yo, but no, dad just had to come with scissors at that moment and cut your cord! '

You were shocked, and partly amazed at her revelation ' How...?'

'What?" She snapped back. 

'How the did you know that? You were born at the same time as me'

The sister raised her brows and let out the most scary laugh you had ever heard. This could totally compare with a horror story. You shivered as you flet Myungsoo's fingers tighten around yours in support. You smiled silently, tightening back and telling him that you're okay.

'Dude, I'm not your twin, why do you think we don't look alike? Your twin died of cancer the day she was born'

You gasped in shock and let go of Myungsoo's hand. * what the ?*

'THen....' you whispered ' Who're you?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

' I was adopted by your parents, just before they realised that they were waiting for babies, twins, to be exact' Hae smirked. 

* Omgygod, ohmygod ohmygod....what is this ing ?* 

'Are you ing kidding me?" You gaped at her. 

'Of course not' She said haughtily. 

'Ohmygod' you were stunned at this fact and your mouth kept openign and closing by itself, not knowing what to say.

'Why don't you think we don't look alike?" She cursed. 

'Well...sisters don't..' 

"Why do you think i was always bitter with you?'

'Well...i don't know' 

'Now you know'