WOULD YOU BE MY....?

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

'mmf!’ You muffled against his lips as they moved lightly over yours. You tried to restrain yourself even though your skin was prickling from his touch. Your heart was beating like crazy inside your chest and you couldn’t let that continue, as he was – even though the kiss was sweet – Hae’s boyfriend. You couldn’t do that to your twin, as much as you hated her.

 

*this is all wrong wrong wrong, I shouldn’t be doing this! Pabo Myungsoo! What the hell do you think you’re doing?! Don’t you know my sister loves you so much she would give everything to be with you?!*

As a matter of fact, Hae wasn’t that madly in love with Myungsoo, but you didn’t know that.

You were still struggling with him when suddenly he gently put his hand to your earlobe and rubbed it gently. That sent shooting fireworks in your head and this made you want to just close your eyes and melt in his embrace. And you did, you finally surrended and started kissing him back, and although you weren’t experienced in that department, Myungsoo had loads of it, and his tongue slipped into your mouth softly, gently, nibbling on it.

 

*Oh my gosh what the hell?! Friggin’ I’m going craxy!*

His hand continued your ear and you couldn’t help but moan,  Your sharp word dissipated by Myungsoo’s touch. You didn’t in the world know why his touch was doing this to you, and how the hell you were reacting this way. His boy molded against yours as his other hand slid down to your waist.

 

*Never in the world did I feel like this, it’s so crazy, my head’s bursting… * You shuddered, you were never the romantic type, and here you were, fantasizing about your feelings when you knew damn well that Myungsoo already belonged to Hae.

 

The two of you drew away as your foreheads touched, his breath and yours mingling together to form one as he stared at you with so much passion that you wondered if this was the same guy you knew. His hand reached up to cup your face gingerly and he lowered himself again, but you stopped him.

 

‘ No, Myungsoo’ You finally choked out. He paused, and his eyes held so much longing that you found yourself losing control of your words. No, you had to do it.

 

‘ Why not?” He breathed.

 

You shook your head and replied ‘ Because…you love Hae, and you can’t break her heart, even though she’s such a ing ’

 

‘Don’t swear Jae’ He whispered, your cheek still cupped in his hand. ‘ And…who said I ever loved Hae?”

 

‘Well, you’re bloody going out with her duh’ You rolled your eyes. He sighed and started fidgeting and suddenly looked into your eyes, and you lost yourself in those dark orbs, swirling all around.

 

‘ The only way ‘ He came closer ‘ to come closer to you’ He leant his face so that your lips were just one inch from touching distance ‘ was to go out with your twin. But’ he searched your eyes. ‘ I never said I liked Hae. ‘

 

“Actually, ‘ now your noses were touching and your face was as red as a swollen tomato ‘ I like you’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

‘w-what?’ You couldn’t believe your ears, or whatever he was saying.

 

‘ Scratch that’ He pressed his lips lightly to yours and murmured against them ‘ I love you’

that’s it. Those words made you melt, and you kissed him back without caring for a moment of what Hae might feel.

 

‘So, shall we continue to watch that movie?” He asked, raising a brow as he finally broke away from you. You nodded silently, not trusting your voice, as you were sure you would have been trembling. Never in your whole life has someone even said ‘ I love you’ to you, and your heart was galloping at such a fast rate that you were surprised you didn’t drop dead yet.

 

*is that it? Is he playing with me like he does with the other girls?* You think as you sit next to him, switching from a horror movie to a more romantic comedy. They were never your type, as you preferred action/ drama, but you didn’t care right now, you were only focusing on your mixed up feelings. * Yes, I like him, a lot, but is it love? And if it is, then how would I be sure that he won’t cheat on me?* You sighed and rolled your eyes at yourself. You were being worse than a girly .

 

‘ Yah’ He bumped his elbow with yours and you raised a brow at him. ‘ Whaddya want, dork?’

 

‘ I was thinking….wanna go have some ice cream?’ He asked, and this was the first time he was being nice. You frowned. ‘ Stop being nice dork, I prefer you dorky and stupid’

 

‘Yah, stop teasing me you tomboy!’ He fake-punched you.

 

‘ Dude, find cooler comebacks would ya?’ You waggled your eyebrows at him and he stuck out his tongue, scowling. * Sometimes, she can be so infuriating * He thought, rolling his eyes.

 

‘ Are you even the same girl I kissed moments ago?” he muttered, but loud enough for you to hear. You glared at him. He took your hand along the way, his thumb tracing your finger lightly as he grinned to himself. * Yes, I do love her more than I show *

 

When you noticed that he had taken hold of your hand though, you drew it away, but he held it close and, pouting at you, asked ‘ But…you ARE my girlfriend, so can’t I hold your hand?’ Batting his lashes.

 

Your face reddened and you felt yourself blushing. * Aish this boy! *” W-what?”

 

‘ Aren’t you my girlfriend?”

“ d-don’t be stupid!’

“I’m not!’

“You are right now’

“Ok fine…Jang Jae, do you want to be the peanut butter to my jelly?’ He dorkishly said as you rolled your eyes and face palmed yourself.

‘ Do you?” he asked again when you didn’t reply. Instead, you pressed your lips together in a thin line, wanting to make him curious and wonder about it.

 

‘we’ll see’