The Date

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘ Why the heck am I doing this again?!’ You asked loudly when Hae was busy preparing herself for her so-called date, which was going to be waiting at Lotte world already. You sighed and face palmed yourself while Jaehyo was silently clasping your hand with his. Since it was only Oppa, you were used to it, since little he had been cradling your hand and caressing it this way, so you never thought much of this action.

‘Because…you’re so scared of Hae that you can’t even ing stand up to yourself when she blackmails you’ He said, chuckling as a pillow hit him in the face. He rubbed his nose.

“Ow’ He said monotone and you laughed.
“ You’re such a wimp, Oppa’ You answered, grinning like a little kid. He smacked your forehead gently.

‘Yah! Stop teasing oppa! Or I’ll chop your hair off Arasso!??’

“…Actually, that’s a pretty good idea, why don’t you?” You asked. Your long hair was always getting in the way, but Hae had always blackmailed you into letting it grow out longer, until it was so long that it reached your mid waist. But that didn’t make a difference since you always tied it up anyway.

 

‘I’m done!’ Hae singsonged, jumping down the steps two at a time.
“I’ll seriously laugh my off if she ing falls off’ You said loudly enough for her to hear, and you both guffawed loudly while she glared at you and Jaehyo, you especially.


‘let’s go’ she declared, ignoring your comment and tossing her hair over her shoulder. * Just like a ing * You thought irritatingly as you three got into Jaehyo’s car, her and Jaehyo in the front while you sat at the back, your iPod plugged into your ears. During the ride there was mostly the voices of Hae’s voice, like bursts of little squeaks that rang out in the car, along with Jaehyo’s bass voice that chimed in here and there. But then, the twin glanced at you, who was sitting there silently, staring out at your window.

‘ are you, like, seriously wearing that?” Hae asked, her voice rising an octave. You scowled back at her and smirked.

“Why? Is this, like your ing problem?’ You mocked her voice and she glared daggers, wishing for you to shrivel to the ground so that she could date the two guys she loved.

“Hmph!I couldn’t care less if you actually wore a plastic bag on this date’ she slowly smiled, a slow, sardonic and sadistic one ‘  I’m not the one who’ll be going off you, it’ll be Jaehyo Oppa’s role to do that’

You rolled your eyes ‘ Hae’

“What?’

“I don’t give a ing damn’

She scowled as Jaehyo’s laughter could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo Oppa!’

 

Hae squealed. She ran all over to him in her ten inch high heels and slipped an arm around his neck, pressing her face close to his as he stood there, as rigid as a statue.

You kept close to Jaehyo, afraid to look up and see Myungsoo’s face since the last incident hadn’t been a very good one, and you looked away, clearing your throat awkwardly.

Jaehyo looked at your curiously, then at the boy, then back at you, scratching his head in confusion. * Did I just imagine that? Or is there something between them? *

Myungsoo tilted his head around Hae’s clingy body and his eyes widened as he layed his gaze on you, and another boy he didn’t recognize. A frown instantly sprouted on his face, and he couldn’t help but glare at the boy as they approached him slowly, while you were looking away like you didn’t know him.

 * Who’s that?* He asked to himself.

‘ Oh, and this is….’ She glanced quickly between You and Myungsoo and cleared loudly. You just sighed and rolled your eyes. * sometimes, Hae can be too much*

“ Oh, who’s that?” Myungsoo feigned innocence. Hae replied with a light chuckle.

“Oh , that;s just, a friend of a friend of mine…’ She said half heardtedly, looking daggers at you ‘ she’s here for the weekened so I decided to bring her along too…’
 Hae changed the subject and gestured towards Jaehyo instead ‘ That’s Jaehyo Oppa, a friend from the ancient neighborhood’
“right’ Myungsoo replied, his gaze still on you. You just avoided him, trying to not make as if you two knew each other. Hae jumped up and down, even though she was wearing high heels and a short skirt.

“Oppa! Let’s go on all the rides right now!’ She clutched his arm and ran away, leaving the two of you alone. Jaehyo looked at you uneasily and cleared his throat to clear off the tense and awkward atmosphere.

‘ Jae-yah’ he finally whispered. You looked at him, an eyebrow raised while you tried to keep his cool façade.

‘ Do you like him?..’

 

 

 

Here you go subbies! <3 <3 Omo, what is Jaehyo talking about??...>< 

Here's another update!! <3 ;D Hope you guys likey likey <3 
dreamyme