ICE CREAM ANYONE?

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘ I thought that playboys didn’t eat ice cream’ You said cockily as you your spoon, enjoying the taste of It running around your tongue.  You had never admitted it, but ice cream was something you adored and to you, it was like the best food ever. Upon entering the shop, you had chosen a Choco- mint flavor while Myungsoo chose a peanut butter/chocolate flavor. All the while, the waitress kept sneaking glanced at Myungsoo and fanning herself behind his back, oblivious to you, and this made your blood boil.

 

* Wait, I have no right to be jealous, I’m not even his girlfriend *

Myungsoo looked over at you over his tub, his spoon hanging in mid-air ‘ Well, I’m not a playboy, and I definitely love ice-cream’

‘uhuh, you so are a ing playboy ‘ you rolled your eyes and he wagged his spoon at you, frowning comically while you chuckled at the sight.

‘if ever we’re going to be going out together, I’ll forbid you from swearing ‘

 

‘ shaddup, dude, we are NOT going out together, and anyway, I have the ing right to bloody swear whenever I ing want ‘ you emphasized. He sighed frustratingly, his shoulders drooping.

 

‘ You are such a case, Jang Jae’

 

‘Thanks’ you dipped your spoon again and took a big bite, the cold rattling your tongue, but you didn’t care, although I hurt. But then he suddenly pouted, which threw you off guard, now that you looked more closely, his pouts weren’t that bad * Damn, his pouts are cute *

 

‘ But, you ARE my girlfriend anyway’ He threw you a pointed look, eating his.

 

‘ No, we’re not dating, I never said yes anyway’

 

‘Why?” he pouted again and you resisted from hitting his head in annoyance, this ‘pout’ tactique was starting to work on you, and you shouldn’t be giving in.

 

‘ coz, for one, you are ing dating my twin, and two, I don’t have time for dating’

 

‘ Ah ah ah ah’ He wriggled his spoon and tapped your nose lightly, leaving a dab of ice cream on it. ‘ Yah!’ you snapped.

 

‘ So you do like me then huh?’

 

‘ It’s not like you didn’t know it’ You raised a brow, asking yourself if he’s seriously that dense. You sniggered of your own joke and he shook his head. “ I don’t remember’

 

‘ Yes you do, when I screamed at you near that bubble tea shop you idiot’ you ate some more while Myungsoo frowned, the memory flashing by him like a string of movie trailers and he cringed away from it. 

 

 

“ Did you kiss Hae?’

He raised a brow, chuckling ‘ More of those silly questions eh? I’m asking you again : Are you jealous?” He cocked his head in such a manner that you just felt like whacking him, but instead, you kept your cool, eyeing him with suspicion.

 

‘ Stop fooling around’

 

‘ And what if I said I loved Hae?’

“Then Why all those kisses huh?! ‘ You finally exploded and with every statement, you jabbed a finger to his chest, making him stumble back while he blinked. ‘  STOP ACTING LIKE A DAMN RETARDED PLAYBOY! STOP PLAYING AROUND AND TOYING WITH HEARTS! MY HEART ISN’T JUST ANOTHER ROCK! I HAVE ING FEELINGS TOO AND IT’S NOT ING BECAUSE YOU GOT HURT THAT YOU NEED TO HURT OTHERS AROUND YOU!! STOP IT YOU FRIGGIN BLOODSUCKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

‘ b-but…I didn’t..’ He stammered but you cut him off.

“ Oh yes you did, why did you kiss Hae huh? Don’t tell me you ing like her! She’s such a ! But who cares! Go beg to her like the puppy you are! I was starting to think that maybe you’re even worth thinking about everyday! But Guess WHAT?! I was wrong !”

‘ Oh that’ He finally said through the awkward silence as you snorted at his density.

‘Yes that’ you still had a spot of ice cream on your nose that you had ignored, and Myungsoo leant towards you, grinning slightly at your cuteness. * She doesn’t even realize that the male population in this shop is staring at her like she was some kind of goddess, which yeah, she is, to my eyes *

 

‘ So you DO like me, thank god’ he smiled while you frowned. ‘ What?’

 

‘ Well’ his face loomed closer to yours and he flashed you a smirk as you blinked in his face. ‘ I can do this’ and he your nose.

 

‘Yah!’ You slapped his head and he leaned back, satisfied with his handiwork and smiled. * I am so glad I did that, I can even hear the breaking hearts around this room * he gazed around, and sure enough, many boys were looking downcast, eyes hurtling through him like daggers, but obviously that didn’t affect Myungsoo.

 

‘ if you won’t be my girlfriend, I’ll…tickle you to death’ he said and you chuckled slightly.

‘really Myungsoo, is that your ing threat?’

 

‘yes!’

 

‘ NO’

 

‘Come on Jae’

 

‘my answer’s still no’

 

‘why?’ Pouts

 

‘ You’re still with my twin remember?”

 

‘But that can be arranged’

 

‘Whatever’

 

‘ Okay then’ his eyes suddenly turned darker and he came closer ‘ if that’s what it takes’

 

and without your consent, he shoved his tongue down throat, ignoring your muffled protests.

 

That is, until someone spoke up. ‘ Da ?!’