operation: STALK JAE

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

Bwoh?! Yah! Zico sunbae! Don’t say such foolish things, pabo!” You whacked him on the head and huffed, puffing out your cheeks.

“Aww, but Jaennie! You know we care for you!” Zico said cheesily as you stuck your tongue out at him.

 

‘Hyung! Didn’t you say that when she got her first boyfriend we were gonna beat him up?!” Kyung said excitedly, popping up and down on the couch and smiling like a loony. You slapped them both hard on the back and you got up.

 

‘ Don’t go Jaennie! We were supposed to catch up!” Zico squealed like a girl and you sighed, rolling your eyes.

‘Where’s Jaehyo oppa?” You asked curtly. They looked at each other and gave side-glances. So you were worried about Jaehyo, and where he was. So maybe Jaehyo had some 10% chance of going out with you, or so they thought.

 

‘ Dunno, out for some bubble tea, I think’ They chorused. You gave them a bewildered look and strode out of the house.

 

‘Hyung, do you think she likes Jaehyo?” Kyung asked, excitement present in his tone while the leader shrugged, looking at the door longingly.

 

‘Maybe, who knows, I hope so’ Zico smiled where you had left and clapped his dongsaeng on the back. “ Maybe one day, she’ll realize how much Jaehyo is to her, and love him back, just like he does’

“I hope so’ Kyungs muttered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

‘Let’s break up’

 

Those three words, those three syllables rang out in Hae’s ears. She couldn’t believe it. What was Myungsoo saying? That he didn’t like her anymore? That’s insane. Everybody liked her, and nobody rejected her. She was always the one doing the rejecting, so why was she standing there, holding a phone to her ear while Myungsoo said those words? Why did she felt like breaking and that the air around her had stopped, so that she had difficulty to breathe?


‘ Hahaha, what were you saying, L Oppa?” She said, diverting the question and trying to keep her hand – which was held to her ear- from shaking uncontrollably.

 

‘I said, let’s break up, Hae-ah’

 

*No, this isn’t possible, this isn’t happening, he’s just saying that for fun…No no no…*She laughed nervously, the hem of her skirt as she pushed her side bangs away from her face and tried to keep her hands busy.


‘Haha, L oppa, don’t joke around like that…I don’t like it..’ She replied.

 

‘I’m not joking, I don’t love you Hae-ah, I never did, you forced me to go out with you, so…it’s a goodbye’ Myungsoo was about to click off his phone and divert the call when her icy tone froze him, his insides suddenly stopping to work again, churning into hat obnoxious manner of his.

 

‘ Who is she?”

“Who is who?” He feigned innocence.

 

‘ The girl, the one you went out to get ice cream with, who is she?” Her tone was no more vulnerable and nervous but aggressive and ‘in-charge’. He cringed, holding his phone at arms length, thinking of something, and putting it back gingerly to his ear.

 

‘You wanna know who she is?” He asked.

 

‘De’

“My everything’ and he clicked his phone off, stuffing it in his pocket and raking his hands through his hair. Now he knew why you didn’t like your twin, she was such a conniving that he himself wanted to spit when he was near touching distance of her.

*Gosh, hopefully, she’s not gonna stalk me to death*



At the other end of the line, Hae’s jaw dropped and she looked at her phone in surprise. He had cut off in her face, IN HER FACE, and she didn’t accept that. How dare he? Didn’t he know who she was? She was a queenka dammnit, and no one would treat a queenka that way. And why did he break up with her/ Boys fawned over her, wanting her attention, so why not him? If only he was just another admirer who would fall in love with her charms.
 

Astounded and hurt, she punched in Sulli’s phone number and waited impatiently, rocking from foot to foot until Sulli picked up her phone.

 

‘Sulli’ She said impatiently as the girl shuffled at the other end of the line.

 

‘ de Hae?’ the girl replied, a bit scare of her leader’as commanding voice that she had. Usually, when she used that tone, it meant business, and Sulli always found out that Hae’s businesses were quite annoying to take care of.

 

‘Operation; stalk Jae, starts now’

“bwoh?’

 

‘Don’t ‘bwoh?’ me, you stalk stalking Jae, record her activities and doings, or else..’

 

There was silence at the other end of the line and Hae sighed. * either the girl doesn’t want to do it or she dropped dead *


‘ Did you hear me, SULLI!????” She shrieked.

 

‘D-DE HAE-SHHI!!!! MIANHAMIDAA!!”