Pinky Swear?

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

You had never felt this feeling before, this feeling , of being like your head was about to explode, this feeling that makes your heart feel pain, even when you were in perfect health, this feeling…of tasting the sweet mouth of the one that was pressed against you.
But that was wrong, just wrong.

You abruptly pushed him away and slapped him hard on the cheek. Surprised, his head rolled back as he blinked twice at you. You just couldn’t stand the fact that your first kiss was with your twin sister’s supposed girlfriend. And even though you were a tomboy, that was the first time that your body and heart had reacted like this to a boy’s touch.
*not even with Jaehyo-oppa *
‘ What was that for?!’ Myungsoo replied back, startled and cupping his cheek, which was bleeding at the intensity of your blow. You crossed your arms over your chest.
‘ I don’t kiss my sister’s boyfriends, I’m not a ’ You spat out while he froze. Then, realizing what you said, you cupped your hand to your mouth.
‘ Her sister? “ He leaned towards you, smirking his usual bad boy smirk that made you want to slap him again ‘ You mean…her twin sister?’

Your look of utter horror was possibly visible on your face and you couldn’t help but choke on your own saliva.
‘T-twin?! H-how did you?! –‘ You couldn’t get the words out, you were too shocked.
‘You two kinda have some resemblance, from the back, I could deduce that you were Hae’

‘ No I don’t! Open your damn eyes! Are you bloody implying that I look like a ing ?!’ Your face contorted in pure rage. You hated the thought of looking like Hae. Not only you found her ugly, but you didn’t want to look like the she was either, and you weren’t going to accept that easily.
He narrowed his eyes ‘ I don’t have small eyes’

“Dude, that was ing lame! And don’t avoid my question’
‘ I never said you looked like a , I just said that you have a family resemblance, only…you’re way cuter’ He looked at you in that unfamiliar way that made butterflies erupt in your stomach. * Was he being sincere? Aw man he’s ing playing around *

“ So, whats your name?’ He asked. You widened your eyes. * Oh , what should I say? But anyways, he knows part of it, it would be stupid not to let him know the other right?*

Your shoulders sagged in defeat and you whispered
‘I’m Jae, Jang Jae’

His eyes widened . * The tomboy?! The she-man?! No ing way in hell! * He took a step towards you, wondering if you were really telling the truth or just lying. You, on the toher hand, knew that you were in deep . If Hae knows about this, you’d be dead by now.
‘ I never knew our new Infinite recruit would be Hae’s twin sister. Now that’s a surprise’ He folded his arms across his chest and smiled gleefully at you.
“ Wait, you’re not allowed to say anything, to anybody. Understand?’ You waved you hands in front of his face and twirled your pinky in the air, nodding your head at him. He leaned back this time, inspecting his nails like they were the most interesting things in the world. Then glanced up at you, amused at how you looked so childish with your pinky poised in the air like that.

 

‘Fine, but in return..’ He smirked and you knew that was coming. * Why the heck am I always in those ing situations?!*
‘ You should oil my skateboard everyday’ He stated and you shrugged while nodding. That wasn’t a tough job for you, and you could do it in two minutes flat. “ And ‘ he added, and you groaned ‘ You must call me oppa’

“ What?!” You had never in your life called someone Oppa, and the thought of calling that retarded bastard who thought so highly of himself oppa made you shiver to your toes.
‘ You’ll call me oppa from now on’ He smirked.
‘ no’ You said bluntly.
‘fine, maybe I should call Hae about all this little mishap…’
“no, okay okay, I’ll call you oppa, now swear’
He snorted with laughter but obediently sneaked his pinky into yours. You both swore that you would never cheat on each other and then you got back into your house without even giving him a second glance.  




heys guys ! sory for the short chappie! I'm in the middle of exams right now so yeahh, and i have to do my prep work for art and all ;( Mianhamida ....;(

But yeah, i'll try my best to update ;D
fighting!