The Past

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

A/N: Sorry for the short chappie! It's like midnight right now !!! *Yawns*


 

Jae’s POV:

I remember the very first day back in middle school, is where everything started falling apart. I should know it. I remember hearing Hae’s voice everywhere I went, threatening me again and again with that scary voice of hers. Being still a shy timid girl, I never really bothered to stand up to her, and so, she took this huge advantage to always stomp all over me. I remember the sun blazing high in the sky as I walked behind her, head down as I carried both our bags. She didn’t even care how I felt about it, she just skipped along. As we arrived at the school gates, she snatched off her bag and ran off to find her primary school friends. Seeing as I always stayed by her side, people would think we were the most BFF’s in the world. But that was a lie, and I was too weak to deny it.

I never had any real friends, all my friends seemed to like Hae better, for whatever reason, I wouldn’t know. Although there was just some of them. Block B. They were never surprised to see her dress in tarty clothes, nor did they make a move on her or appear interested in her façade. They liked me better, I knew it, since Jaehyo had told me many times, and for that, I think she was resentful. She liked Jaehyo from the very beginning, and hated the fayct that he was MY best friend and not hers.

Silently, without attracting any attention, I slumped to class, getting lost in my unfamiliar territory. But I didn’t mind. It made me feel good, that for once, I was in control of myself. Something that I would rarely do around Hae.

“Yah! How’s my little dongsaeng?’ Jaehyo had jumped himself on me and could have nearly broken a bone. I turned to whack him on the head as he laughed, walking along with me until my class since I was kind of lost. Jaehyo was the kind of person who never spoke much to strangers, but with friends, a totally different person. He jokes around, acts hyperactive most of the time, and take care of people. That was sweet.

Course, Hae saw that and immediately after first period had ruined my life forever. She spread a rumor about me stealing Jaehyo from his girlfriend, who lived very far away in Japan, honestly. She actually invented a name: Hanabi. Not a very unique name but it seemed to convince the school population. And since Jaehyo was one of the kingka’s, he was fangirled over many girls, and all those girls, now hated me because of our friendship.

But when Hae told about me being pregnant with Jaehyo’s baby was when I burst.

‘ Are you insane?! ‘ I had screamed at her ‘ Are you ing insane?! HAe, what’s your damn problem?! Do you hate me that much?! Is this because of Jaehyo Oppa?!”

“ Don’t call HIM oppa!” She screamed back, tears coursing down her face.  “ was the one destined to be with him!’

“For all I care! Take him away! Do whatever you want! But stop bothering me! And if your ever hurt someone precious to me again! I’ll ing kill you! I ING SWEAR ON IT!”

She was the one who got scared this time, and she flinched back and stared at her newly transformed sister.

Me.

I was now a Tomboy.