Party

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

[a/n: yayayayayayayayayay! update update update! Woohooo! i tell you guys, i am going crazy over her, meantlly deranged xD haha, anywayss, here's another uodate, ohh and don't worry, this is just a fill in until the drama comes in * drum drumdrum drum* + evil laughs*....muahahahahaha * rubs hands* Anywayysss, enjoy, comment and subscribe! ^^]

 

 

 

Listen to: So Goodbye- Kim Jonghyun *Fangirls* {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6VhcML6Jbw}

 

 

You couldn’t believe what you were seeing, here you were, at the Most popular river that flowed across Korea, and you hadn’t restrained your actions and instead hugged Myungsoo impulsively.

 

Myungsoo froze.

Were you? You, the total tomboy that he had hated from the very first day he had saw you, and who was always swearing at him at eacj sentence you used, were you really hugging him? Now that was some improvement, and he softly smiled. * People change*, he thought as his arms s around you to clasp him to his chest like you were the most precious pearl in the universe. You gasped and tried to pull back, but the worst had already been done and no way was Myungsoo going to let go now.

 

You breathed into his jacket, letting your senses relax and take over your body for some time, as you inhaled. He smelt so sweet and so natural at the same time that you found yourself getting addicted to it. It was just too good to be true, and you couldn’t believe how gently you were right now.

You closed your eyes, how many times have you wanted to be held and comforted this way? How many times have you wished for your mother’s love and hugs, but cried because of her absence? How much have you missed being the one needing somebody to lean on when you were all alone? You had gone through many hardships, but since Hae was the weak one, there was got to be someone in charge, hard and not to break in those situations.

 

A sudden tear leaked out of your eye and tried down Myungsoo’s leather jacket. He glanced down, surprised, and cocked his head to get a look at your face, which was burrowed in his chest.

 

no, don’t cry, aish you weakling!, you thought harshly to yourself, but too late, the tears had already gathered up in your eyes and were now flowing freely down your cheeks, onto your chin and soaking Myungsoo’s jacket. You sniffed and looked away, stopping yourself from leaning on him again.

 

‘Yah..gwenchana?’ He murmured. You nodded without replying, not trusting your voice as you were sure it were to break.

 

‘l-let’s…just walk along the river’ You proposed, kicking some random stones out of your way. You were happy to be here, you really were, but you couldn’t also help from getting touched and even though you showed a tough exterior, you were just as fragile as anyone on the inside.

 

‘The stars are beautiful tonight’ Your boyfriend tilted his head, gazing at the sky as he walked casually beside you. True, the sky was indeed beautiful tonight, like sparkling diamonds in the sky, imprinted into a beautiful navy duvet. You wondered if Myungsoo’s mom was up there, smiling at you two. Was this the destiny she had wanted for Myungsoo? That you didn’t know, but something tugged your heart in place, and you felt a heat blossoming in your heart.

 

‘ Do you think.. that your omma’s up there, watching over us?’ You asked, and cowered away when you realized what a silly question you had just asked.

 

He looked at you, and for the first time this night, his eyes were the most tender you had ever seen them, and they were twinkling, with tears? .. But he looked happy nevertheless, and that made him look more handsome than ever.

‘ Of course she is, always and forever’ He whispered, tucking a stray strand of hair that got out of your messy bun.

 

‘Do you think…That someday…I will find my Eomma?’

 

‘Of course you will..’ He looked up at the sky again and sighed ‘ Sometimes, people leave for the better, maybe with her leaving, you learned to value and cherish things as they come, even if they’re not perfect’

 

‘Dude, you talkin’ like mary or somethin’?’ You joked, punching his arm.

 

‘Yah! I’m not mary!” He stuck out his tongue at you, wagging it playfully.

 

‘psch, you are impossible’ you rolled your eyes.

 

‘ yes, the word says it all’

 

‘huh..??’ You cocked a brow at him.

 

‘I’m Possible’ He smirked.

 

‘Aish! LAME!”

 

 

 

Saturday evening came as quickly as a blur, and you hadn’t even blinked an eye that it was Saturday morning. You woke up at your usual time, and came down to be greeted by people you didn’t even know. You stared and they gaped back, cocking their eyebrows or just staring with wide eyes. You shrugged and got into the kitchen, grabbing your twin and steering her into a corner.

 

‘Who the hell are they?’ You hissed aggressively. Oh no, you were so not a morning person.

 

She blinked back at you innocently, and a lazy smirk made it’s way up on her face ‘ why, they’re just caterers’

 

‘Caterers my ! Get them the out of this house!’

 

‘Arraso arraso! But you have to be dressed up for tonight!’

 

You gaoed at her ‘ what? WAEE??!!”

 

‘Coz ..you must’

 

‘if I say yes, will you kick them out?’

 

‘Yesssss’

 

‘………arraso’

 

‘yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” * First part of my plan is successful*