New friends?

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

The school bell rang, meaning that this was the end of school. You were quite satisfied, you started walking in the courtyard, ready to turn left to go home when someone called out to you. Turning, you saw Woohyun’s cute smile adorning his face as he tried to reach you, waving like an idiot as he ran.
‘ Jae-yah! Wait!’ He finally reached where you were and he stopped. Catching his breath, even bending down to slow down his heartbeat. Even though the situation wasn’t expected, you had to chuckle. He was so persistent and annoying that you would have to give in to whatever he wanted anyway, so even if you had ignored him and walked away, he would have chased you till you finally stopped.
‘ Aren’t you comin’ to the skatepark?’ He asked, grinning, expecting an answer. But you didn’t answer. There was somewhere you had to go after school, and they couldn’t know, if they did, they would forever hate you. Your dad lived in a small crumbly apartment where everything was falling to pieces, and you and your twin always had to run a small café stand on the street, where most likely gangs would come and try to push E and all that junk into your skin. But another part of you wanted to go so much that you pulled out your – very old, very scabby, and nearly broken- cellphone out of your pocket and text messaged Hae.


To: Hae ()

 Hey, me goin’ to the skatepark wid friends ;P just close the café for today, not worth openin anyway, we never get clients

From: Jae

You looked at Woohyun and smirked ‘ sure, let’s rock the skatepark’

He chuckled back at you and linked his arm through yours to join his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That !’ Hae muttered under her breath when she got your text. She replied quickly, cursing all the while under her breath. Okay then, she wasn’t going to open the café either, and anyway, they could always go and sue their father. He wasn’t even their real father anyway, so he couldm’t do anything about it. He was just a one night stand with their mother that dragged the girls along, and Mom, being too scared, just jumped off. Obviously, she sent money every month, and you guys tried to hid it from your father.


To: Jae ( the she-man)

, mom just sent money anyway so we can live . Anyway, tonight I’ve got a date with Myungsoo, so I’ll be back late, and by the way, you owe me -.-

From: Hae


She quickly sent the message to you and sent another message to Myungsoo, which she had bribed to give his number so that she could text him about the time and place of their date.

To: Myungsoo Oppa <3

L Oppa! Pick me up at Seoul bus stop at 7:00!! ^^ Pwease don’t be late!

From: Hae^^

 

He didn’t reply, but anyway, he never did, she just knew that he was going to meet her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Infinite made your way to the park. It was as big as you had imagined it. Bigger even.



Your eyes widened but you stopped yourself from looking impressed. Man, this place in’ rocks, you smirked at the thought of skateboard battles you once had, and you had won all of them, all clean.
‘lovely’ Dongwoo smirked when he saw the park empty. Like everyone else, infinite preferred when they were the only ones skating around here. If there was another group, they would just have to fight to get their territory back. You set your bags in a corner where people usually sit and Infinite eagerly took their skateboard, running up to the ramp and starting to slide, one by one, doing figures in the air. Not bad, you actually admired, them, they weren’t bad at all, they were pretty good, and you were happy to see that those guys looked and felt a lot like Block B, although Block B were much cooler and cuter than them.
‘ Oi! Myungsoo’s not coming?!” Hoya shouted at Sungjong, who shrugged, turning towards Sunyeol.
“Hyung, what did he say? You were the one who asked him’  Sunyeol’s eyes darkened as he replied curtly at the maknae.
‘He said he was on a date’ Sungyeol repled coldly.
‘ again?’ Hoya humphed.
‘ no but this time it’s with the other newbie right? Hae-yah?’ Sunkyu added.
‘She’s a ’ Woohyun replied.

“yeah but, she has nice s’ Dongwoo chuckled, still skateboarding so he actually shouted as he slid down from one ramp to another.
It’s all fake, you wanted to say, but in this time, right now, was not a good moment, and plus, you didn’t want to be found out by infinite that you were her twin. Her YOUNGER twin at that.

‘ Come on, guys, let’s just forget about him, he’ll come if he wants to’ Sungkyu reasoned and hopped onto the ramp, sliding down while shouting ‘weeeeeeeee!’. They all rolled their eyes at him and you stifled some laughter. Woohyun saw your gently shaking shoulders and laughed out loud to make you feel more comfortable. That was nice of him, not to make you feel too out, and for that, some tiny hope that he isn’t what he seems – a school playboy that only toys with girls hearts, just like the rest of Infinite-  seem to expand as you think that you have to learn to trust him, seeing as he does definitely has a heart.

‘ Come on, Jae-yah, or…are you scared?’ Wooohyun smirked as he held out his hand and you glared at him. Even though he seemed nice, his teasing is just the worst. You sllaped his hand away and replied a ‘ you’ before slipping past him and going backwards on the ramp. Once there, you do the dragon figure (A/N: just invented that, it doesn’t exist) and Infinite gaze at you in amazement and awe. They themselves, after years of training, had never been able to do that and they just gawk, thinking that it was just a trick of the light. But it wasn’t you were really doing it, with such flawlessness and ease. You landed lightly and turned to smirk at them.
*That’s what you get for underestimating me *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hae got ready for her date with Myungsoo and waited patiently for him, teetering on her high heels.


(A/N: It's not Hae, just the clothes are what she's wearing )
Just when she was about to give up and go home, a familiar figure emerged and Myungsoo appeared, grabbing her arm – a little too rougly – and dragged her to the skatepark, where he had wanted to go since this morning.
‘Oppa, where are we going?” Hae asked when she noticed Myungsoo’s skateboard in his other arm. Myungsoo smirked.
‘We’re going to a skatepark’ he replied casually. She froze.
‘ B-but O-oppa! I thought we were going on a date!’She whined, her high heels were killing her, and she just bought them today just for his sake.

‘ You never said what kind of date, you just said a date, so this is a date to me’ L replied In his usual cool tone as he dragged her to the skatepark where he could see the rest of Infinite, doing figures and chatting, laughing happily. * Why couldn’t I be free today?* He frowned as he counted heads going up.
*one, two, three, four, five, six, seven..  – wait a minute, seven?! *


He walked over the the ramp, where Infinite were busy chatting, They stopped when they saw L with a girl. They all raised their eyebrows at him and he shrugged. His gaze fixed on the seventh member. He glanced at Woohyun and pointed towards the stranger.