Taemin

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

[a/n: yo! Another update! * claps* addicted to fanfictions right now, and if you guys like Myungsoo fics, go check out 'YOu and Me: We're dorm Buddies" Such a nice fanfic! *.* I fell in loved with Myungsoo all over again just after that, and damn! He has a hot boady! xD Anywayyy, please listen to teh given songs, very important and adds to the mood x) You'll love it, i love 4MEN >< they're the best, anyway, enjoy, comment and subscribe if you hadn't already! ;) ]

 

 

 

Listen to Reason- 4MEN {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFtEe2ikHQ}

‘ So, what’s your story?” You leaned over and sipped your iced tea that the waitress had placed over to you. She had smiled once more to Taemin while he eyes had narrowed over you into slits. She looked like an overly-pregnant , and you had restrained yourself from slapping her face. Dude, she was getting way annoying with all that fake mascara.

 

‘Well, it started when I was …what? 5 years old? Yeah or maybe 6, anyway, it was all a blur. I was kidnapped and asked for ransom. Let’s say that my parents were really rich, and that they were popular in Korea. Those thugs had wanted money, and had asked 10, 000,000 won for my deliverance. My parents immediately paid, but then instead of giving them back to my parents, they just threw me out on the street. Pretty tough for a 5-year old boy don’t you think?

I was lost, helpless and didn’t know where to go. I didn’t have anyone to care for me, and so I lingered the streets until someone found me and took me back to their home. Those were gangsters, and they treated me like a slave.

 

They would ask me hundred orders and whip me when I didn’t do it all, or didn’t do it right.

 

I guess I ran away after a few months, with another boy actually. He was really nice, his name was Choi Minho, and he was one year older than me.

 

 You couldn’t better than him, he was the best big brother I had. But then when they suddenly caught him on the streets, they brought him back and I guess they killed him.

 

 I cried the most that night, I couldn’t help myself. He had told me never to show tears and never to cry, instead to go on, but just this one time, I cried and cried until my heart was empty.

After that, I decided to move on, and do what is best, I stole a little raft from a house – yes I was used to stealing by now, that’s what those thugs were making me do- and got out onto the sea.

 

After what? I don’t even know, I think it was 1 week, someone fished me out of the sea and they gave me food. I don’t remember, it was quite foggy and I couldn’t remember how the old man looked, but he was a very ncie man, and wonderful to me.

 

 But I couldn’t use up all his food and impose myself on him, so one night, I ran away again, that’s where I arrived to Seoul and met Jonghyun hyung, the one I’m staying with right now, and it has been more than years that he has taken care of me’

 

Taemin smiled, a nostalgic tear sliding down his cheek, but he wiped it away profusely, sending you another dazzling smile, so dazzling that you couldn’t even imagine him talking about his sad past right now. Tears had gathered in your own eyes, and you sniffed. That was the saddest story you had ever heard, and you didn’t want to hear anymore, for fear that you might break down and burst into tears in front of him, and no way would you cry in front of people.

 

 

‘Don’t cry, Jae-ssi, it’s over now, I;m happy’ Taemin grinned, ruffling your hair while you sniffed. You wiped your tears with a tissue and bit your lip.

 

‘Its alright Jae-ssi’

 

‘You can drop the damn honorifics, Taemin’ You said, drying your eyes and returning to your boyish and tomboy self. You regained your composure and straightened your back. The waitress came back with your food, smiled, batted her eyelashes, and left you two alone.

 

‘So..it’s your turn now, Jae’ Taemin scratched his head. He wasn’t used to the ‘ dropping honorific ‘ part yet. He still felt awkward calling you only by your name.

 

‘Arraso’ you took a sip and started, hoping you weren’t going to burst into tears again. ‘ Well, me and my family were living in another part of Seoul. I have a twin sister, Hae, and she was always the one outshining me. She had the looks, the figure, the friends… I was always the ugly duckling that followed her everywhere, and always had take her bull, whether it was bullying or walking back from school, her in front, and me carrying our two bags. Mom didn’t know of course,

 

Hae always acted in front of her, but mom liked both of us equally, and she always treated me like a precious gem. Mom, she was the person I loved the most, until she ran away because of Appa.

 

She ran away and never came back, and dad had to take care of use. It was in middle school that everything changed for me. I was sick of Hae’s stupidity and advantage over me, and I burst. That’s when I became a tomboy and now it was vice versa, she was scared of me, and I ruled the house. That’s it I guess’

 

‘You too had a rough childhood huh?’ Taemin asked softly, not wanting to hurt you more than you already were. Being abused and tortured was one thing, but being always bullied and pushed down was mentally and physically hurting. He hated the thought of you being weak and silent. He preferred you now, loud and brash, but loyal and friendly, even emotional.

 

‘yeah, I guess. Not like you though’ You chuckled softly. He joined in.

 

‘Does your twin look a lot like you?’ he asked.

 

‘Aniya, she’s really pretty, prettier than me’

 

‘ I don’t think so’

 

‘well please do’ You stuck out  your tongue and pushed your untouched bowl of ramen away ‘ gotta go, there’s party tonight at my place’

 

‘ahh, nice, have fun’ Taemin grinned.

 

‘wanna come? You can pass by, here’s the address’ You scribbled onto the paper and handed it to him, He accepted it with joy, his eyes lighting up and his face features changing and breaking into a smile. You were ahppy to make people happy, and anyway, he was a really nice person, why couldn’t you invite him? Not like Hae would check who would enter or go from the party right?

‘arraso! Thank!” He said happily.

 

You smiled, anything for anyone.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

‘okay Omma, it’s time to make myself pretty’ You murmured to the mirror in front of you. You smiled to yourself. You wanted to look beautiful tonight, not just for Myungsoo, but for yourself, you wanted at least to show the real you shine tonight, and no one was going to stop you. You slipped into your wardrobe and examined what you what. Pushing everything on one side, your eyes lighted up when you saw that your omma’s dress that she had given you was still here. You sighed and took it out, marveling at it’s wonderfulness and perfection. You placed it on your bed and went to take a shower, hoping for the best.