Seoul internship

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

That day finally arrived where my four beloved friends comes to Seoul for their internships.

Instead of meeting them at home, I met them at a mall nearby instead. Anyway, Saengie had an urgent meeting suddenly and had to rush back to the company that day, so he couldn't join us.

I dressed up and head down to that mall to meet up with them. As usual, they will act like as though they haven't seen me for decades.

After all the exaggerated greetings, we started shopping. I hope they don't mention anything about saengie or anything regarding my family on that day. I just wanted a day just with 4 of them.

" Wow it's such a coincidence all four of you got an internship here. Did you all purposely apply for it?" I asked.

" Jan, Rachel and I applied here, while Vic got posted here. I tell you, 5 of us are just destined to work together, nothing can separate us..keke," Johanna chortled.

" Ahhh I see, so where are you girls having your intern at?"

" Johanna, Jan and I are in a business field. So we are doing a survey on the stock market in Seoul under Taemyun company," Rachel informed me.

" Wow, all the best. Vic, what about you?"

" I took up the science field, so they posted me to the Hangsan hospital to do my internship," Vic told me.

" As?"

" I'll be doing research in labs and mainly what a biochemist will do. I'll be researching on microbes as well."

" Great, we'll get to see each other more often.." I grinned and replied.

" What??"

" Oh for your information, I work in that hospital too."

" Realllllyyyy?? Are you kidding me?!"

" Who knows, I may even be posted to be your mentor," I chuckled and looked away.

" Wahhh this is great!! Lucky me! I'll have a great time during my 6 months internship here!!"

" I may not be your mentor, I'm just guessing. It may be only.. But anyway, we still work in the same hospital. Oh, even if I'm your mentor, I will be a strict one. I don't interfere personal life with work."

" Yes yes I understand. Don't worry."

" Wow Vic, you're lucky!!"

" I know right... So do you go home by yourself everyday after knocking off from work? Using public transport?"

" Of course. I have neither a driving license nor the luxury of having a chauffeur to drive me around."

" Ahhh... That's disappointing. I thought I may get a ride in Youngsaeng oppa's car," Vic started fangirling again.

I shook my head and laugh. " I thought you have the luxury of someone driving you around. Right, Vic?" I teased.

" What? No.. I don't. I'm not as lucky as you..."

" Oh come on, share it. Who is that guy?"

" What guy?"

" Vic, you're really lousy at pretending," the other three jeered.

" So they know it and I don't? Yah... That's unfair. I'm your sister as well.." I complained in a childish manner.

" No, don't listen to their rubbish. I really don't have a boyfriend yet.."

" So you're not telling me?" I pressed the question further.

" I really don't have one. I told you I won't be attached unless i found a second Heo Youngsaeng."

" Then you're deemed to be single for life. I'm not planning to get a divorce!" I joked.

She glared at me. " I didn't say I want the original Heo Youngsaeng, I just want an imitation. Just a 0.1% similarity, I'll be contented."

" Come on, just tell me who that second saengie is... Tell me tell me," I clung on to her arm and swung it.

" Aigoo fine fine. I do have a choice, that guy confessed to me. But we're not officially together yet because I haven't accepted him."

" Why not?"

" Because he don't have the qualities of Youngsaeng oppa!"

" What?! Are you serious?"

" Yes, dead serious."

" Ottoke? Aish... You're stubborn."

" I will see if that guy really loves me. He promised to wait for me for these 6 months, till I get back. Perhaps, I will accept him if he really does that."

" So that means you have feelings for that Mr. someone but you're just denying it right?"

" Maybe.. I'm not sure too. Aigoo, I'm here to work, not to think of these kinda crap."

" You should go for it Vic.. You will taste the sweetness of life."

" Aish, must you rub salt onto my wounds? What about giving me your husband?"

" It's definitely a mission impossible."

" Exactly..."

" You know I can't lose him," I mumbled.

" Aigoo, I won't betray you my dear sister. I was just joking just now, it's true that I really like Youngsaeng oppa, but he is just my idol. I won't even try. You're getting cuter, the way you were so worried just now, aish... When can I become like you?"

" It's not nice being me. I literally became a living machine for him. I really don't understand him sometimes..."

" You have to accept the fact that the love and care he showered on his kids is so indescribable. If there is an award for the world's most loving dad, it should be presented to him. Jinja."

" I know, but he is so demanding."

 

Then, I happened to pass by a familiar looking lady. She looked towards my direction and waved. I pretended to recognize her and waved back. Then she came up to me and greeted warmly.

" Annyeonghaseyo Gill! Do you still remember me?"

When she started speaking, I instantly remembered her.

" Ahh annyeonghaseyo. Ahh..yes! I remembered you, you're that triple S who were sitting next to me during that particular concert. Wahh such a coincidence, how have you been?"

" De, on that day of your proposal. Keke. I'm fine, what about you? I believe Youngsaeng oppa takes really good care of you isn't it?"

" Ahh.. De de. Kamsahamnida," I smiled and answered.

" So are you attending that event this coming Sunday?"

" Of course! I'm still a Triple S! Nobody can strip that title away from me Kekeke."

" De, see you then! We will be meeting with the other Triple S first before the start of the event. Do join us! Uri TS sisters are dying to meet you again."

" De de I will. See you then," I smiled and waved. Then, we walk to different directions.

" She was the girl who sat beside me during the day of my proposal," I introduced her to my friends.

" Ohh.. I see. Anyway, what kind of event is going on this Sunday?"

" You girls didn't get the news about it?"

" Yah... We were so busy with the preparation and other sorts of things for our internship. How do we even have the time to check for updates?"

" De de de. Triple S is organizing a large scale event where fans from all over the whole will come together to create the biggest banner for SS501. And because five of them are currently in Seoul now, so that event will be held here."

" I see. Aish, we can't join, we have to go down to our company this Sunday to familiarize with the things before the actual training on Monday," Johanna, Rachel and Jan sulked and said.

" Yeah, me too. I need to be in the hospital to familiarize the environment too.." Vic sighed as well.

" Well... It's okay, just tell me your well wishes for them and I'll help you girls add it in to the banner," I consoled them.

" De, thanks! Oh, you know you have to keep this a secret from Youngsaeng oppa right? If I'm not wrong, this is suppose to be a surprise for them."

" Ahh..d-de.. Ye..i kept..kept it from him..don't..don't worry..."

" Why are you stuttering?"

" Nothing! Absolutely nothing."

" You told him?!"

" I have to! If not I'm not suppose to join that event.. Now that I'm carrying his child, I have to bear the responsibilities if anything happens. So I've to inform him about it."

" Pabo yah! Oh my gosh... You seriously broke the surprise element!!"

" If I keep it from him, if he finds out about that 100,000 fan-based event, and if he were to ever find out that I joined that, I'll be dead for sure. He will question me till forever."

" But it doesn't makes a difference if you tell him or not. Ultimately, he will still object to that idea. It's so risky to be squeezing with 100,000 other fans when you are-"

" It does! I managed to persuade him and got his approval."

" Jinja? Did you kneel down to beg?"

" Not that extreme. I just had to fulfill his wish, and abide to HIS terms and conditions."

" And what was that?"

" For that, you girls don't have to know. Just be happy for me that I am allowed join in that once in a lifetime event."

They raised their eyebrows and continued anticipating.

" Don't give me that look. I can't tell you every single thing about both of us. Some things are personal."

" It's not about you, it's about our saengie oppa."

" It concerns me as well. Aigoo, just keep that curious thought at the back of your mind. You'll eventually get to know it sooner or later. The only thing I can tell you is that by fulfilling that wish is so much harder than kneeling down to beg. I should have just thought of kneeling before I agreed to that.. Aish. Whatever. As long as I can go."

" We sorta got that hint. Don't seduce him!" Vic shouted in a joking manner.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You should ask him not to seduce me instead."

" Aish... We pity you," they pat my back and said sarcastically.

---------

 

Anyway, we had fun for the whole day, doing the things we do before any of us is attached. Ultimately, friends are the best.

I clung on to Vic's arm as we shop.

" I miss the way you cling on to my arm, it's been so long ever since you did this," she expressed.

" Then I won't let go then keke."

" Someone will come after me."

" Don't bother about that someone. Let's not talk about my family."

The girls grimaced and shook their heads. " Aish..."

And not sure why, I always receive phone calls whenever I'm out with them. It gets on my nerves.

" Yeobuseyo?"

" Omma!"

" Ah Eun Hee ah, waeyo?"

" Can my friends come over to our house? I got a project to be done."

" Now? Are you still in school?"

" De. The school bus is arriving soon. They will board the school bus together with me if you agree."

" Ask appa."

" Omma, can you help me call appa?"

" Andwae. You do that yourself."

" Omma! Please... He will agree if you're the one asking."

" What kind of excuse was that? Just ask him, he won't bear to say no."

" Ommmmaaaaaa.."

" Aish... De de I'll call him and get back to you."

Then I hung up the phone and sighed.

" What's wrong?" Jan queried.

" Hold on, I got an urgent call to make."

I dialed Saengie's number. The line got through.

" Ahh Gill ah, de? I got a discussion with my manager in 5 minutes time, I can't talk now. Give me 20 minutes. I'll call you back after that."

" Eun Hee wants to invite her friends over to do a project and so she is asking you for permission if she can do so," I spoke like a speed of a bullet train.

" Why are you asking me? Isn't this suppose to be your decision?"

" Molla... How would I know if anyone is allowed in an idol's house.."

" De de de it's allowed. It's Eun Hee's friends afterall. Not paparazzi. Just make sure she looks out for Yoon Saeng and Eunnie when she boards the school bus."

" De."

" I got to hang up now. Mianhae piggy."

I chuckled and hang up.

" Wait! Don't hang up first!" Vic screamed.

" Ahh? Why? I hung up."

" Aish... I wanted to copy down the number that appeared on your screen."

I shook my head. " I'm the only fan with his number."

" Yahhh!!!!"

I ignored that and informed Eun Hee about what Saengie said.

" You're always so busy..." Johanna sighed.

" Sorry.. My daughter didn't dare to speak to her appa on the phone so I have to help her."

" Haha aigooo why apologize? I didn't mean anything."

We continued shopping for another hour.

" Hmm so looks like we shopped the whole place already. Can we leave this place now?" Jan suggested.

" Now? So early?"

" Ahhh Gill.. Can we go to your house? We kinda...miss Youngsaeng oppa. Kekeke."

" Serious?"

" Must you ask him for permission on that?"

" No need, and it's not like you girls haven't been to my house before.. Alright then. But I'm not so sure what time he will be back."

" It's okay, we can wait."

I smiled and we left to my house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll update another chapter later if time permits :))  

 

@ dandeli0n

Keke ^^ Hmm... Vic, MAYBE she has one :) LOL Yeah Gill is super stubborn..=.= she insist on it. Aish... I want to slap her on YS's behalf. LMAO. Awww thankyu!! Glad you like the twins' reenaction. Haha. Added to your favourite scenes? Wow! *jumps around and start rolling on the floor smiling* Hehe. I didn't know you have a favourite scenes list. keke. Kyaaaa.. YES super flattered. *HUGS YOU* ^o^

@ Areu501

Hahaha don't worry, there won't be a bed scene. I didn't add in for Gill-Saengie as well lol. So I won't add it in for Kyu-yeemin. All the kyu's bias here will tie me up if I add in a bed scene for them lol. Awww but I REALLY LIKE kyu-jiyoung. Yeah..Eunhee ah..haix..she is really stressing herself too much. >.< 

@ bigbangluv143

Haha yeah, teasing till no end. Yay thanks! *happily eating* kekeke. Awww wah glad you like it. Their bickerings will never end. XD You want an album too? You should ask Saengie instead, he can get it for free maybe. hehe. Thank you! YESYES please continue updating your story! :D

@ i_candie

Yeah, at a super big condition. LOL. Saengie must be so pissed off..hahaha if I were him, I'll just get to sleep. Hehe. Yeah all his 4D answers coming out. lol.. ahahaha nah..she wants bb's album..as much as she wanted that kiss Kekeke. Ahhh.. no matter what, you'll still stand on Yeemin's side isn't it? Hehehe afterall yor kyuiee is with her. ^^ Yups! Let's share! hahaha. Yor birthday is July right? Ahh not sure whether it has passed or not, but if so, happy belated birthday, if not, happy advanced birthday! keke. I'll wrap kyu up and send it to you as your birthday gift hehe. 

@ jungsaeng

It's okay! ^^ Yups, wedding will come soon! :) Wahhh glad you liked it! :) The twins are really... mischievous in a cute way. hehehe. thankyu!! Hope you update your story as well when you're free! :DD 

@ moonglow

Yeah.. kyu-yeemin couple always drags them into every singe conversation lol. Nope, not possible, there is only one and only one Saengie hehe. Glad you liked it :) Yeps, let's see how kyu-yeemin will progress from there ^^ Thank you! 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Hahaha yups. I imagined it as I craft it out as well LOL. Yeah..she is that scary fangirl.. aigoo... yeah first time Saengie got mad at his fan. He must be really upset.. keke yeah, kyujong oppa really cares for yeemin that's why. Ahh that Triple S plan, hmm it's just a banner event where Triple S from all over the world can join. That's why Saengie got worried for Gill hehehe. It's going to be a significant event *hint* hehe. Yeah, he isn't really contented with 4 kids.. demanding isn't he? kekeke I'm sure you will still want to marry him. Keke thankyu dongsaengie for commenting! ^o^