Consolation

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

" Have they left?" Gill asked as I went back into the room.

I nodded and sighed.

" What did they say?"

" They said they'll be back again."

" Ahhh? Back again? Aish, they are really stubborn. Just make sure Eun Hee is with us when they are here, I don't want them to take her away."

" De, me too."

" Can you carry Wonnie for a while? I want to have a talk with Eun Hee." She transferred Wonnie into my arms and went into the next room.

 

Gill's POV

 

I knocked on Eun Hee's door gently and informed her I was going in.

I went in and my heart scrunched up. She sat at a corner of her bed hugging her knees. Her tears didn't stop flowing.

The twins stood beside her and pat her back to console her. They weren't aware of what had happened but the fact that their older sister was crying, hurt them as well. Tears welled up in their eyes as they just stood by her side helplessly.

I forced a smile out and sat beside her. " Eun Hee ah... They left already. Everything is over. Come, don't cry anymore." I pat her head and consoled her in a soft tone.

She remained in that position and tried to control her emotions. I turned myself around and forced back my tears as well.

" Om..omma..." She sniffed and called.

" Aigoo.. My pretty princess is going to have two huge swollen eyes tomorrow if you continue crying. Stop crying hmm?"

" D..De..." She forced back her tears and looked down. " Is..is..it wrong to talk.. To them that way? Chaesonghamnida.. I won't do it again.."

" Aigoo, it's better than bottling everything up. There is nothing to be sorry for, they need to learn how to be good examples."

" I.. I don't want to..t-to see them ever again.. They thought I'm some sort of pushover..."

" De, if you don't wish to see them, appa and I won't let you see them ever again okay? Don't be afraid."

" But.. I heard them saying they will come back to take me away again... Ottokaji omma?"

" Let us settle this. You just lead your life as usual and try to forget about that. I'll strike a war with them if they take you away," I joked to enliven the mood.

" Unnie, you're going to leave us?? Please don't...unnieee.." Yoon Eun came up and hugged her in tears.

" De noonaaa, why must that ahjussi and ahjumma take you away?? I don't want you to leave us... Jebal noona.." Yoon Saeng followed suit.

" Aigoo, three of you are  superglued to each other. Don't worry, I won't let her be taken away. She'll stay with us forever," I assured.

" And ever and ever and ever and ever and e-" Yoon Eun tried to exaggerate her words again until Eun Hee cut in. " Stop! Yoon Eunnie, don't worry I'm not following them. I'll miss both of you if I leave.." She sulked and mumbled. 

I took a deep breath and looked at her. " You have grown up, Eun Hee. I'm really proud of you," I pat her head and praised.

" Last time when I was about Yoon Saeng's age, I always thought I was in the wrong that's why ahjussi and ahjumma always hit me. But now, I know they just took me as their punching bag. They didn't care about how I felt at all... Especially ap- I mean ahjussi.. Appa is really the exact opposite from ahjussi. He is so patient and gentle on me, how I wished ahjussi was like that..." 

" Aigoo.. Now that really patient and gentle appa already took over that responsibility from your ahjussi, so you can be at ease right?" I started speaking to her like her best-est friend.

" De! No wonder you love appa so much.. Keke. Appa is even sweeter when he is my piggy omma is around."

" Yah... You described appa like your god, and me, just a piggy??"

" De!"

" Aish jinja... So from now on, you're not suppose to shed a single tear for them arraseo? They are not worthy of your tears. I don't want to see you crying because of them again, can I see my strong and pretty Eun Hee back?"

She nodded and chuckled.

" That's my girl. Okay, complete your homework, wash up then go to bed. Your sweet, loving, gentle and caring appa will come in again in an hour time to check on you. If he sees you lazing around and not sleeping, I'll switch off his caring mode and turn on his scary mode. He will eat you up if you're not asleep. Arraseo?"

" Hahaha de de, jaljayo omma." She came forward and gave me a hug before I left her room with the twins.

" Omma, noona is going to be alright right? She isn't going to leave us right?" Yoon Saeng asked in worry again.

" De, promise. I'll personally check on you later as well, so you better be in bed or I'll haunt you in your sleep. Arraseo?"

" De de de!!" They laughed and shut the door.

--------

 

I chuckled and went back to my room. Ahhh, the first thing I saw was so cute. Saengie fell asleep, leaning against the end of the bed in a sitting posture,with Wonnie in his arms. My adorable little son just stared at his sleeping appa with his big round eyes without making any noise.

I tiptoed over and went up beside them. " Aigoo Wonnie ah... Staring at your appa huh.. Very handsome isn't he?" I whispered softly and slowly took him from Saengie's arms. Saengie got a shock and jolted up immediately.

" Mianhae, I just wanted to let you lie down properly," I apologised.

" Ahhh Kwenchana...I thought Wonnie fell off my arms, gave me a shock.."

" Aniya, he was observing you so closely just now for a very long time. Jinja kyeopta."

" Ahh cheongmal? Aigoo my little naughty strawberry staring at me when I was sleeping. Am I right hmm?" He pinched wonnie's nose lightly and smiled.

And for the first time, wonnie beamed in delight and giggled. Both of us startled and looked at each other.

" Awwww, did you see that? He was so adorable! He understood what you said!" I squealed and caressed Wonnie's cheek.

" Aigoo... You understood what I said ah wonnie? Please don't cry tonight de? Omma and appa want to have our goodnight sleep. If you understand, please blink."

It just so happened that he blinked after Saengie said that.

" Eo! Gill, we're going to have a nice and peaceful night today!"

" Hahaha aigoo, everyone blinks! You are deceiving yourself.." I chuckled and shook my head.

" Ani! He is a genius! He really understood what I said! If you don't believe me, I'll try again. Young wonnie ah, you'll be a good boy tonight and not disturb us right? Smile if you understand."

Then, wonnie's eyebrows furrowed and tears started welling up his eyes. " Oh no oh no... Ahhh wonnie ah, you heard wrongly!"

" You stressed him out. No wonder he broke down..." I continued joking and laughing.

" Aish... I'm going to break down as well... Wonnie is stealing all your attention away. Yah yah little rambutan... You are too greedy.." Saengie added on to the drama.

" Rambutan?"

" De! It looks pleasent but it's full of spikes. This boy aish... Looks so adorable but he is just trying to steal all your attention away. Yah appa is jealous..." He continued his nonsensical talks to entertain himself.

" Ayyee, Saengie... You're too tired. When you're tired, the words that comes out from your mouth doesn't make sense. Go to sleep first."

" Is Eun Hee fine?"

" De, she should be asleep by now already. Jaljayo, I'll turn in after your little strawberry falls asleep."

" Ehhh... Just put him into the baby cot. You should get some rest as well."

" Kwenchana, I'm not tired yet."

" But I am..."

" That's why I'm letting you sleep first."

" My dear, please don't punish me. Ehhh.. I don't want to sleep without someone by my side."

" Don't behave like a child.. Go to sleep."

Then, he used his hands to cover wonnie's eyes and gave me a goodnight kiss. "Jalja."

I smiled and went back to rock Wonnie to sleep. Then, I recalled back the things that just happened again. The couple's presence served as a great heartache for Eun Hee. I never want them to meet each other ever again.

" Gill, you're worrying too much," A voice came out from behind.

" Yah stop looking at me, just go to sleep."

" Something is telling me to console someone now if not I won't be able to sleep properly tonight."

I shook my head and ignored him.

" Kwenchana, Eun Hee's words drilled into their minds already. Even I was afraid by what she said, I'm sure those people already got it registered in their brains. They won't come back ever again," Saengie came and wrapped his arms around me from the back and rested his chin on my shoulder.

" Eun Hee is so matured, I suddenly feel the pressure to do more..."

" Just be yourself. She loves us as who we are. We aren't the one who have to change. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, afterall, you're her one and only omma right?"

" Why are you always the one who will put me at ease just by a simple statement?"

" I know what my wife is thinking just by looking at her my dear..."

" It's scary."

" I also thought so.. Hmm.."

" So stop reading me."

" I'm trying..."

" But.. That's the reason why my husband is a keeper," I blushed a little and turned my head to face him.

" We should just put Wonnie back onto his prince bed and get on with our lives. Jinjaaaa," he held on to my shoulders and whined.

" I'm stuck with an idol at home, I don't have a life to begin with...Keke goodnight!" I landed a peck on his forehead and shooed him back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay managed to get a chapter up by today!

So as promised, bigbangluv143 dongsaengie, Happy birthday!! :)) Hope this chapter is okay! :)

And to all, have fun reading!! I don't know when will be my next update but... I'll have kyu's wedding next when I start updating again! :D