He knows

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

A few days passed...

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

Both of us agreed on waiting till the baby is more stabalised before getting him out.

 

We'll keep doing follow ups on her to see the progress of the baby. If everything is going on smoothly, then there shouldn't be a problem with that decision. Just make sure your wife doesn't move that much.

 

At the rate she was going, it would be a problem if she wants to be discharged now. The twins' birthday is in three days time, she would definitely opposed the idea of staying in the hospital till who-knows-when.

" Saengie, can I be discharged tomorrow? Please.." She pleaded for my approval.

" Andwae. I'll think of something for the twins. Don't worry."

" I have to be there. They will be disappointed if I'm not there.."

" That's why I said I will do something about it. Trust me."

" Ehhhh there is nothing you can do about this. Just let me go home and you can save the trouble of coming up with a solution."

" Andwaeyo!"

" Did the doctor say anything just now?"

" Okay honestly, he said we have to get him out by this month. The doctors are afraid that the tumour may be pressing onto his nerves. So if we choose to let him out next month, you are warned not to move too much. Get it?"

" Ahhh... So it means I can't get home to celebrate my twins's birthday? Such a pity..." She frowned and pouted.

" We should just be honest with the kids. They should know about your condition now. If not the twins will be whining and crying if you aren't there for their celebration."

" No no no... Let me think of something. Please don't tell them yet. They are too young to understand, so we'll just make them really worried for nothing."

" Hmm... I got it. Wait for me, I'll be back in an hour time."

-----------

 

Gill's POV

 

In that hour, Vic came..together with the other three.

" Aish... Vic! You broke your promise..."

" Yah yah did you still regard us as your sisters? Why didn't you tell us about you getting hospitalised again?" Jan complained.

" I don't want you girls to be worried..."

" What happened?"

" My son isn't cooperating... That's it. Nothing much."

" Ahhh.. Aish Gill ah.. Why are you always worrying my oppa huh? Aigoo.." Vic shook her head and sighed.

" I didn't want this either..."

We chatted for a while and we started getting off topic. They are always finding all ways and means to dig out the happenings of my family.

" So...We're curious about something. Who pays for your hospital bills?" All of them asked.

" Busybodies."

" Who who who??"

" Both of us. I couldn't possibly let him settle it alone."

" Are you sure??"

" Aish okay okay he pays for it. We settled this money issue even before we're married. I buy the groceries and all the neccessities at home. He settle all the others."

" What? The kids' school fees, the kids' wants and all the other things, ALL him alone??"

I nodded. " Ehh the groceries and the house neccesities are really expensive too okay. Furthermore, the prices increased these days."

" All your kids study in an independent school. Oh my gosh... My savings plus salary for  all these years can't even cover their school fees. Yah... Our prince is not a money printer.." Rachel stunned and exclaimed.

" Hmm.. His company is paying him rightfully. So... don't worry."

" Ahh so he is rich..."

" Ani, we have savings too. Our earnings are similar to any others outside."

" So he pays for your wants too?"

" Keke that depends. If I want to get my beloved Jaejoong oppa's merchandise, he refuses to pay for me. But if I want to get SS501's merchandise, he will willingly buy it for me. Of course other wants like my clothes, shoes, cosmetics etc, I will use mine."

" So your CRYING album was a gift from him too?"

" Who is the artiste of that album?"

" Youngsaeng oppa?"

" De! It's his own album... He gives me his copy. He don't even have to pay."

" But you got it really early... He didn't even have a copy of his album before you got yours.. Gill... We watch his radio shows too.."

" Ani.. I got mine a little later. During his first radio show, after the album was released... I haven't received my copy of it yet."

" But you-"

" Okay fine...I pre-ordered it. I didn't want to lose to the other TS.. It will be so unfair if his fans get it and not me."

" And who paid?"

" Hmm... Wait wait let me explain. You see, if he pays for it, he will know how expensive his albums are, and so there will be some alteration to the price somehow, and it will do you good too. Right?"

" Next time when you preorder albums online, please preorder it in bulks."

" I can't do that. I have to do my part in saving money for my husband."

" Aish you..jinja.. If I knew this is going to happen, I wouldn't agree to your marriage. My Youngsaeng oppa is working so hard to support his family and his wife is not even helping much..." Vic pushed the blame to me.

" Yah! He volunteered! He didn't want me to work actually, he told me I can do whatever I want, just leave the whole income of the family to him, he will settle it nicely for me. If I were that heartless, I would have already retire at this age."

" Aish.. He really treats you like a princess. Keke I have never heard of anyone retiring at their mid twenties. You are still young you know."

" I don't want to be those housewife who depend on their husband. I can't shop freely like that.. I wouldn't want to be using all his hard earned money. And... I wouldn't even dare to ask him for my 'monthly salary'."

" I won't refuse even if you ask..." A voice came from behind suddenly. All of them stood up and greeted each other.

" These busybodies here asked me sooooo much about you. Aigooo.. Chase them out," I joked and told Saengie.

" Stay here for as long as you want," he smiled and told them.

" Tsk... So where did you go just now?"

" I went to pay for your hospital bills."

" Ya right... So you went home just now?"

" Ani, I brought the kids here."

" De?! Didn't I say-"

" Come in."

Then, Hyungjun oppa, KyuJong oppa and Jungmim oppa started walking in one by one.

" Annyeong!"

" Ahh Annyeong..." Then, I shot Saengie that puzzled glare.

" I said the kids. I didn't say my jewels. My cute little dongsaengs came to see you."

" Yah Hyung, we look older than you. Hmm anyway, heard that you are alright. Such a relief..." Jungmin oppa smiled.

My sisters were at a loss, literally. I laughed at them and shook my head.

" Hmm so Gill, the reason why I brought them here was because I was thinking to... Erm..."

" I know, cheer me up, make me happy and so I can forget about the idea of wanting to be discharged from this place here. Right my DEAR?" I purposely emphasised on that last word and started at him fiercely.

All of them widened their eyes in surprise and their lips curved into an 'O' shape.

" See hyung, I told you, your wife understands you inside out, you can't hide anything from her. Just give in to her," KyuJong oppa teased.

" Yahhhh I purposely went all the way to catch them here.. You should know my intentions," Saengie said in despair.

" Ahhh so I guess Hyunjoong oppa ran too fast that you didn't manage to catch hold of him huh?"

" Aish Gill, do you know how Hyung pulled us here? He literally locked his arm around our necks and threatened us. He won't ever do that to Hyunjoong hyung. They are still so awkward with each other." Jungmin oppa sneered.

The girls burst out into laughter.

" Yah Park Jungmin...you're suppose to be on my side..." Saengie mouthed the words and shot him a deathly glare.

" Keke hmm.. Try that once. I will clear off that thought if you do that to Hyunjoong oppa. Oh please, eliminate that ultra awkwardness between both of you," I dared Saengie to do that.

" So if he really appears here, you will be a good piggy and stay here till the doctor gives you the permission to return home right?"

I nodded and anticipated.

" Hyunjoong ah... Come in."

I literally face-palmed myself when I realised I got tricked. He was just outside the whole time.

" Annyeonghaseyo!"

" Yah!! You guys tricked me!"

" Aniya we didn't... Youngsaeng hyung really tried to suffocate us just now. He just used a different approach on Hyunjoong hyung. That's all."

" Hyunjoong oppa, so did Saengie tried to lock his arms around your neck and threaten you to come?"

" Ani... Youngsaengie just pulled me to one side and asked in a very nice manner. I agreed immediately."

" Ahhhh.. Vic.. Look look at your beloved prince. I should have just drain his wallet by retiring at my age. Jinja," I clung on to Vic's arm and whiner childishly.

" Don't you dare... If I see my oppa becoming super skinny and tired due to working too hard, I will haunt you in your sleep."

" Fine! Now nobody is on my side... Go away. I want to sleep," I pulled the blanket over my head and curled myself up.

" Keke yah yah... Piggy. So how?" Saengie probed.

" What how? Definitely a NO. I want to be there at my twins' celebration."

" Aish you stubborn girl... Should I implement that punishment again? Remember how you led one whole month without any SS or Heo.Young.Saeng.?"

" I don't care, I want to be discharged tomorrow!"

" Hmm okay then. Two months, don't expect me to talk to you. No physical contact at all for two months."

" Ehhhh... Saengie... The twins will come breathing down your neck if I'm not there. So just let me be."

" Ani I'm serious. If you really return home tomorrow, I won't bother you for 2 months. Don't try to beg me. I shall just satisfy myself with NARA. Try me."

" Ahhhh Youngsaeng oppa!! Your drama is really entertaining!! NARA is really really pretty!!" The girls rubbed salt onto my wounds unintentionally.

I turned and stared at them. They instantly stopped and cupped their mouths with their hands.

I frowned and inhale hard. "Fine Saengie... I'll listen to you..." I spoke really softly and covered the blanket over my head again.

" Aigoo... Somebody's sweetheart is heartbroken already...Yah hyung, don't always use your female lead to make your wife jealous.." s teased.

" Aigoo.. Okayokay I'll treat you like a princess from now on de? Come on, remove the blanket from your face," Saengie coaxed and pulled the blanket away.

I kept quiet and refuse to look at all of them.

" Ehh hyung, do something..." They whispered to one another.

" Ahh? Erm..."

Before he could say anything, I glared at him and rolled my eyes. He stopped whatever he was trying to say immediately.

Then, he cleared his throat and sang a stanza of 'I believe' as he shifted to the space beside me. He knows I will succumb to his voice. Aish~

I pretended to be hard to please and covered my ears. At this point of time, my girlfriends know that they shouldn't try to in to the situation.

Then at the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at the rest with a they-should-know-what-to-do eyes. They chuckled and left the ward.

 

I continued putting up with my obnoxious attitude and ignored him.

" Dear..."

" Don't call me that. You tricked me..Then you don't allow me to be at my twins' celebration.. Then you used your precious NARA on me again... Yah.. I have my pride too and you trampled over it, in front of so many people."

" Aish, if I don't do that, we'll end up regretting if anything happens in the future."

" But.. Aish fine fine you're always right.. I shall save my breath. Quarrelling with you is such a waste of my everything."

" Ehhhhhh..." He held my hand and tried to cheer me up.

" Zip up. I don't want to hear your voice now."

" I'm just concerned.. Don't be like this."

" I do not have any idea how long I would have to remain here. I may have to be here for a whole month until the baby is out. My kids need their omma as well.. I really don't want to lie to them for a whole month. And the twins will hate me for not celebrating their birthday with them. I really can't bear to leave them alone for so long."

 " I know. What do you want now? I'll agree to anything except wanting to be discharged."

" I want to see my kids... But I don't want them to know about this. Ottoke..."

Then, Saengie dug out a video camera and played a recording.

 

Omma! Which country are you at now? Bogoshipoyo.. Yoon Saeng and Yoon Eun don't listen to me when appa is not in.. Arghh pali come back when you're done with your work de? Make them face the wall... Appa refused to punish them.

 

Keke omma omma!! Aniyo don't listen to Unnie. Yoon Saeng and I have been very obedient.. Omma where are you? I want that big big teddy bear! Buy for me from wherever you are! Kekeke.

 

Ommmaaaa where are you? Did you go back to Sangipore? Why didn't you bring us there... Ommaaa pali finish up your work and come back.. Noona keeps ordering me around.. Appa always stand on noona's side. Pali come back and punish...appa.Keke.

 

I laughed and shook my head. " Yoon Saeng still pronounce it as Sangipore Keke. Kyeopta.."

" I went back home to 'interview' them just now. I didn't go back to my dorm to threaten my members to come," Saengie smiled and said gently.

I look at him and smiled. "Komawoyo. You always know what I want."

" Ani.. Hmm want a kiss? Since they are outside now.."

" They are not peeping right? You guys are not planning something right? They won't suddenly barge in and try to embarrass me right?"

" Since when have I kissed you in front of others hmm? Apart from all the forfeits and during our wedding."

Without waiting for my reply, he leaned forward and planted a really sweet and soft kiss on my lips. Then, he slowly released and bit his lower lips. " I will find a way to explain to the twins. You just be a good piggy and stay here for the time being de?" He ruffled my hair and said.

" De, got it.."

" Ahh yes finally patched up! We waited so long outside. Don't worry, neither did we see nor hear anything. We just felt it was the right time to enter," Hyungjun oppa smirked and complained.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Okay, I'll wrap this up in my next chapter :))