Chances ~~

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

KyuJong's POV

 

The photoshoot were set at different settings and theme. I was very confident it will turn out nice.

" Okay good take. Now, both of you will take a last shot, and the sweetest shot. Both of you turn and look at each other." The photographer instructed.

We did as told, she blushed instantly and looked away.

" Yee Min sii, don't be so shy, he is going to be your husband soon. Look at him," The photographer teased.

She looked up at me and chuckled.

" Okay, KyuJong sii, wrap both of your arms on her waist."

He just instructed one step at a time.

" Now, Yee Min sii, close your eyes."

" Ahh? Close my eyes?"

" De close your eyes, don't worry, I won't ask Kyu Jong sii to eat you up," The photographer joked again.

She closed as instructed.

" KyuJong sii, tilt your head, and inch in."

I smiled and inched in, she just kept bending backwards.

" Aigoo... Yee Min sii, don't be so shy. Don't arch backwards, just close your eyes, stay put and wait."

She went back to her original position with her eyes closed. Then, the photographer winked at me and nodded. I understood what he meant.

I slowly went nearer to her and softly placed my lips on hers without trying to surprise her.

" Good, stay there."

We waited for a few seconds at that position but the photographer still wasn't saying anything. Then, both of us pulled away from one another and laughed.

" That's too long," We laughed and said.

" Ahh I wanted to create chances for both of you."

" Keke, so was that shot okay?" I asked.

" Erm... Not really. I didn't feel there was any love or passion there, both of your lips were just touching one another."

" Ahh? But we were in that position for so long.." Yee Min started to blush again.

" Let's take another time, yeoja should feel blissful and namja should initiate more."

" Ahh de.." I answered.

" Are you very nervous now?" I whispered into her ears and asked.

" D-de... You look so different today, I..I don't know how to react to that.. I can't help but my heart is just beating very quickly.. "

" Too handsome huh? Keke, aigoo don't be, just let me initiate, you don't have to look at me. Close your eyes. I'll take care of it, de?"

She nodded and closed her eyes slowly. I placed my lips on hers sweetly and she smiled.

" Okay good! This picture shall be the cover picture of your wedding album. "

" De? Ahh..de.." Both of us startled and smiled.

----------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

That night when I went back home, Gill seemed to be in a jolly mood, for no good reason.

" Ahh oppa you're back.."

" Oppa?? Since when you call me that? Yah..Kwenchana?"

" De! Come come, I need to request something." She pulled me and made me sit on the bed with her.

" You see, I have a week more before the punishment ends and I'm still left with two chances. So I decided to use another chance now."

" Now??" I startled.

" De now."

" Which one?"

" Sing."

" Sing? Aish, can you choose the other chance now? I'm not in the mood to sing now."

" And I'm not in the mood to kiss either. Pali pali, any song will do."

" Hmm... Piggy, you know I'm coming out with a new album right?"

" De... Heard of it."

" I need help in something. I'll sing a little bit of two of the songs from that album and you tell me which one is better de?"

" Kyaaa I'm the first to hear?? De de start," Her eyes sparkled and anticipated.

I started singing the chorus of those two songs, and ended off after that.

" The first song is called crying. The second one is intimidated. So which one should I put as my title track?" I asked.

" You should sing the whole song out, then I can give you suggestions from there," she tried to get her way through.

" Andwae, just judge from the chorus."

" Aish..erm.. Which one do you prefer?" She questioned me back.

" I wrote the lyrics for Crying. But I really like the beat of intimidated.. Aish I like both, that's why I'm asking you for opinion..aigoo.."

" In your previous album, your title track is more of the r&b and clubby style..so I think you should stick to Crying for this album. Don't startle your fans yet. Perhaps in your next album, you can put the intimidated kind of style as your title track. You have to let them yearn for more... Keke. How does that sound?"

" Ahh crying? De.. I like that as well. Komawo. I'll put that as my title track then."

" Yah just like that? I literally just wasted my chance... You only sang two chorus!"

" Okay okay I'll inform you as soon as I got the news of the pre-ordering date of my new album. I guarantee you'll get it before many other fans. De?"

" I was expecting to get that from you personally..."

" Ani ani, you preorder it yourself. If you want me to get it for you, you have to wait very very long. And that is after I'm done with ALL my events and autograph sessions for that new album."

" Okay okay, I pre-order, you pay. Deal? I'll put YOUR credit card number on that online submission form," She grinned.

" Yah!! I don't have that much money."

" Rubbish, you're rich. Ahh.. Now you know it's expensive, you know how much I had to save last time to get your albums?? Other fans are all busy saving up as well you know??"

" You're earning quite a lot now as well. Aish I wanted to make it cheaper as well.. But it's not like I could. It's not up to me to set the price of the album."

" Let me double check your credit card number. Is it 5762-"

" Yah yah yah... Jinja??" I interrupted abruptly.

" De jinja," She nodded without hesitation.

" Okay okay I pay I pay. I'll lend you the money. You have to return it to me, in another form. De?"

" Tsk..."

" Keke de de de I was just playing around with you. I'll buy it for you piggy."

" Aniya, I was joking as well.. I will buy it myself," she immediately refused.

" Your fangirl instincts are really coming back..You took years to finally get out of that awkwardness whenever you're with me, so don't let it come back. So don't have to feel bad about this, just willingly receive that album I get for you. Hmm dear?" I caressed her cheek and told her.

She smiled and nodded like a child.

" But you'll really need to wait very long if I get it for you personally. I'm sure you wouldn't want to wait that long right? Go and pre-order it online, I'll pay for it." I said.

" But you'll get it cheaper if you buy it from the store right? Since you're the artiste of that album."

" I'm actually able to get it free."

" Ahh?? Then kwenchana, I can wait. Don't spend your money on me unnecessarily."

" Kwenchana, don't worry. Just pre-order it together with your Triple S sisters. You'll feel happier that way when you receive it as well."

" Wahhh you're the best. I'll hug you tightly now if not for the punishment," she joked.

" I'll sign on your album as well."

" No no, I'll attend your autograph session. That'll be a more interesting way to get your signature."

" Excuse me piggy, I actually have quite a lot of fans you know.. Not just one or two. So it's the same as that banner event, you're not allowed to attend any of my autograph session still, until my son is safely and healthily born."

She 'collapsed' down onto the bed and stared into space in a super hilarious manner. " Ahhh..you must be kidding me..."

" No I'm not. I'm very serious about this."

Then, she suddenly sat up again. " But it's different now, you are there at the autograph session. You can keep an eye on me right?"

" Ahh! Now that I realize, aren't you asking me about my career now? It's related to SS501.. You just broke the rule."

" Jalja jalja, just pretend that I never ask anything. I'm turning in now. Jalja!!" She quickly climbed onto her side of the bed and shut her eyes.

I smiled and shook my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay! Two updates done! ^^ The wedding photographer was really cheeky right? Hahaha. Ahhh so yups, that's how Gill sorta wasted her 2nd chance.. >.< Next update will mark the end of her punishment! ~ Keke end of punishment = ??? :P 

 

@ Areu501

Haha yups! Keke Yeah Saengie ah… He is trying really hard to abide by his own rules lol! Thankyu for commenting! ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Keke she has her own unique voice ^^ Haha hurry book him for vocal lessons before he gets busy again! XD Ahh really? Wahh keke I feel like eating an ice cream now too >.< Yeah Eun Hee should heed your advice. She ah..aigoo. Hmm keke thanks for giving me so many ideas! (: Yups I got it, I will add it in ^^ Anyway, so sorry I couldn’t insert those wedding dresses pictures as you requested previously, I tried searching for it but those dresses are all worn on a model which I don’t want, and those pictures which only have the dresses alone are really ugly. >.< Sorry! Anyway thanks for commenting! ^o^

@ moonglow

Haha ^^ I think it is keke oh well.. Yeah she is ): She is a really determined and sensible girl, that’s why I love Eun Hee hehe. Yoon saeng to the rescue ~ Lol. Yups their music room is soundproof ^^ Yups! Thankyu for commenting chingu! ^o^ 

@ mako336647

Keke thanks ^^ Yups, they put kids as their priority now even though is important as well. Aww you’re such a good ‘omma’ right? Hehe. Ahh yeps Yoon Saeng is trying to pull his parents together keke. Thankyu for commenting! ^o^

@ dandeli0n

HELLO! ^^ Keke yeps! I will, ahh, Eun Hee is your dongsaeng keke so you see Eun Hee everyday at home keke. You can congratulate her directly hahaha XD Ahh it’s okay, really glad you still read even though you’re busy. Really appreciate it unnie! ^^ Thanks for commenting! ^o^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Awww Eun Hee will be touched by your words dongsaengie~ ^^ Yeps Eun Hee is a sensible girl, she will heed your advice keke ((: I love Eun Hee too hehe. Keke the kids, yeah.. they are really innocent about stuffs XD Epecially the twins keke you’ll see why. Yeah agree, Yee Min is like Saengie somehow.. Hmm.. I don’t know how to help you in stealing him too >.< Maybe I’ll lure Gill away while you carry out your mission? Hahaha. Ehh I’ll strangle gill if she kills you. LOL. Thanku for commenting dongsaengie! ^o^

@ i_candie

Yeah >.< LOL they didn’t went in depth about that topic..*phew* lol, ahh anyway they won’t hehe. Maybe gill will really start planning To let her kids sleep in between them everyday lol. Who knows? Hahaha. Yeps yoon saeng to the rescue~ Oh yes the song! Help I’m stuck with the lyrics.. I don’t know how to craft out that chapter like that..lol. Oh it’s your eldest unnie.. keke sorry! Yes agree lol, gill is everybody’s target even before they start quarrelling lol. Thankyu for commenting unnie! ^o^