His turn

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

The next morning...

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I finally got a call from Yee min. I was told to meet her together with Hyungjun at the mall.

" It's my turn for the 'show' now. I'll be back soon," I chuckled and told Gill.

" De, don't be too harsh on her.. I'm starting to feel really bad now..." she pout and mumbled.

" Aigoo, don't worry, trust us. We will have everything solved and you will see another perfect married couple after this."  I ruffled her hair and smiled.

" De, it better be that way. Be careful on the way. Bye."

----------

 

" Hyung! Here!" Hyungjun called for me as soon as I reached the designated place.

I grinned and went over to join him at the table.

" Hyung, ottoke? I don't know what to say later when Yee Min comes.."

" Just keep pushing all the blame on Kyujong, make the whole situation sound as bad as possible."

" De...ahh I wonder if this is also how you guys planned that time in Japan when you decided to prank me during my birthday..Aish.."

" Almost like that.. keke it was soo fun."

" Hyung!!"

" De de de.. that's already long over. Now it's Yee Min's turn. Don't make it so obvious that it's just an act."

" De..wahh this is going to be fun."

A while later, she arrived.

" Oppa..."

" Ahh..annyeong, take a seat."

She sat down and kept silent.

 " Yee min ah.. Er.."

" Regarding Kyu oppa leaving the band... Is there any way to rewind the situation and take it like as though nothing happened?"

" Pretend nothing happened? Yah Yee min ah, isn't that too much to ask for?"  I rebutted.

" Kyu oppa has done a lot for SS501 didn't he? It won't be complete without him."

" He didn't even apologize to us!" Hyungjun almost yelled.

" I'm sure Kyu oppa must be devastated now. He didn't call me these few days. I don't know what to do... I really don't want him to be sad over this but I know I shouldn't contact him at this point of time. He has his pride too.. I don't want to be the one stepping on it.." Yee min mumbled.

" We didn't want this too, he made the decision himself. We didn't force him to." I just said anything that cross my mind.

" Didn't you guys try to stop him?"

" He was so determined to leave. We didn't want to disappoint him."

" Why can you all take it as though nothing has happened? He worked so hard to achieve this dream, to be a singer and perform in front of all his supporters. And now it's crushed!! Everybody makes mistakes... He is no exception. You guys have debuted for so many years... You all are even closer than any other siblings in this world, why must you all break this bond??"

" Why don't you fulfill his dream again? We don't have the ability to do it anymore!" Hyungjun raised his voice.

" If I can, I will fulfill it for him at all cost! But now I can't! I feel so helpless... Only you guys can! Jebal... Just give him another chance.."

" Andwae."

" What if you were the one who were forced to leave? I'm sure Gill won't allow that to happen too..." She shot the situation back at me.

" Aish... She is already married to me. So no matter what, she has to stick with me forever. I'm sure she will respect my decision."

" Sigh...Jebal, just give kyu oppa a chance.. Jebal.."

"You should give him the chance. I think you better call and meet up with him. He just locks himself in the room and refuse to come out.." I cooked up another story.

Then, I pulled Hyungjun away and left without a sound.

" Yah hyung! I think it's too cruel..."

" The good show is coming up, now it's Kyu's turn. He better grab hold of this chance... Yee min really loves him."

Hyungjun laughed.

 

Both of us went back to the dorm, Gill was there too. Everyone gathered around the couch.

" Okay, we got all the answers for you kyu," all of us told him.

" I shall say first.. Kyu Jong oppa, I think she loves you more than I love Saengie. Jinja..." Gill chuckled and said.

" Yah what does that mean huh??" I held on to the back of her neck and threatened.

" Ani ani... I mean, Yee min unnie loves kyu jong oppa as much as I love Saengie...Keke. Guess what she said? She said you are her happiness and nobody will replace you in her heart ever again."

Kyu Jong smiled.

" My turn, she kept standing on your side and said SS501 is your dream and we, four brothers are your eternity, so you can't lose any of it. She was really worried kyu ah..." jungmin spoke.

" For me, she even went to the extend of apologizing on your behalf... She didn't have to do that Kyu..she did it for you." Hyunjoong spoke next.

" Yah I think you guys went overboard... Did you make her cry?" Kyu Jong questioned sternly.

" Aniyo, she is a very strong girl." Hyunjoong added.

" Okay our turn, we will reenact the whole scene to you. Youngsaeng hyung will be me and himself, and I'll be Yee Min." Hyungjun eagerly told Kyu.

" Kyu oppa has done a lot for SS501 didn't he? It won't be complete without him," Hyungjun softened his voice and imitated Yee Min.

" He didn't even apologize! " I played along.

" Kyu oppa must be devastated now.. He didn't call me these few days... I know I shouldn't contact him too. He has his pride, I don't want to be stepping over it." The way Hyungjun imitated Yee min was hilarious.

" We didn't force him.. He made the decision himself.."

" Why can you guys act as though nothing has happened? Kyu oppa worked so hard for his dreams, to be a singer and perform in front of all his supporters. And now, it's crush!! Everybody makes mistakes and he is no exception. SS501 has debuted for so many years, you guys are even closer than blood brothers..why must you all break this bond???"

" Why don't you fulfill the dream for him?"

" If I can, I will do it at all cost!! But now I can't..Jebal give him another chance.."

" Wahh you see, she will definitely fulfill your dream by agreeing to your proposal..keke." Gill teased KyuJong.

" De then she directed the situation back to Youngsaeng hyung. She said, Youngsaeng oppa, if this happens to you, I'm sure Gill won't allow that to happen as well.."

" Aish..She already married to me. She has to stick with me for life, so she will respect my decision."

" Yah yah don't you dare to try leaving the band... I won't respect that decision of yours." Gill turned and glared at me.

" De de don't worry, I won't ever do that..." I smiled and replied.

" That's it?" Kyu jong probed.

" We told her to give you a chance because you lock yourself in the room everyday and refuse to come out.. Hahahaha!!"

" Aigoo... So she won't reject me right?"

" Kyu Jong oppa, somebody here proposed to me a few years back as well.. At that point of time, any girl will be touched.. I didn't even have any thoughts of rejecting. That was the moment I will never forget in my entire life. Trust me, she will feel that way as well when you propose to her. Do it confidently, like Saengie. He was so confident that I would say yes..aigoo..." Gill laughed and advised Kyu.

" I was right, wasn't I?" I grinned.

She shrugged and smiled.

" Okay Kyu ah, you should get prepared now. I'm sure you have it all planned out right? She may call you anytime now. Don't worry, we will hide ourselves behind the trees until you are done with your proposal. Keke." Jungmin chuckled and said.

" Now??" KyuJong startled.

" Of course!! What are you waiting for??" all of us exclaimed.

" De de de, I'll be at the namsan park. You guys just meet me there."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay, it's a weekend tomorrow keke so I decided to do an update today. Sorry for the wait. Comment and subscribe! ^o^

 

@ dandeli0n

Haha she can? Ahh yeah she can, I can't.. I'm trying to crack my brains to think of some lyrics to write it into a chapter. >.< LOL. Kekeke omg so true! No wonder they debuted as actors..really amazing actors. Hahaha. Keke yeps. Ahh poor her, she has to go through all her brother in laws first lol. I'll update every weekend if possible :) Sorry, school started again so I couldn't update as frequently. I'll try to update whenever I have the time ^^ Thankyu! (:

@ mako336647

Yeps I am, keke. That's how I got the idea to write that part out ^.^ Wahhh thank you!! :) Yups, look forward for another couple coming up :) But no worries, I'll definitely not leave Saengie and 'you' out hahaha. Yeah, sorry. My school started again so my time is quite packed. I'll update as frequently as I can, when I have a little free time ^^. Love all your comments ~

@ Areu501

Haha unnie! Ahh mianhae! I'm sure you must have struggled when you wrote about Kyu-Jiyoung too right? Kyu is your hubby hehe. You can just imagine yourself as Yee min, keke then it wouldn't be that torturous ^^ Thankyu unnie for the comment! 

@ jungsaeng

Yups, maybe! Hahaha. Well, read on to find out. kekeke. Ahh Jungminnie.. He will be married to you keke. Joking. I'll think if I can try adding their love stories as well. :)) Nah..Yee Min won't get stressd up :) You will know why. Hmm.. yeah, I don't want him to enlist!! T.T Abolish Korean rules!! >.< Lol, let's just wait for him to come back :) 2 years will fly past very quickly ^o^ Thankyu for commenting! :D

@ i_candie

Hahaha kyaaa that's just the start of his sweetness, haha there is more to come. Please don't start melting yet! Kekeke. You'll feel soooo lucky with him hehe. Yeah, SS oppadeuls really made a right choice to debut as actors lol. Ahh yeah, they made junnie cried T.T Yups those shows! Really really funny keke. Thankyu for commenting :)) 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Keke yeps, next two chapters will focus more on Kyu and Yee min more :)) Yeah, YeeMin's secret camera right? Hahaha. Yups! both of them really do love each other.. but Kyu is really worried about Yee Min rejecting him.. aigoo hahaha. So what do you think? Will Yee Min agree to his proposal? Hehe. Yups Saengie and Gill are fine already ^^ Awww thankyu my sweet dongsaengie! Hwaiting on your studies! :D