ARGH

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

Eun Hee and her friends were done with their project. They kept their stuffs, packed the room and came down to join us.

After dinner, Eun Hee's friends left first.

" Gill, we have to go soon too," Jan and the rest told me after about an hour after the kids left.

" So soon..ahh, when is the next time we can meet?"

" Anytime. We work here, remember?"

" Yeah de.. Take care."

" You too, looks like the next time we see you, you will really need to wear super baggy shirt already right?"

" Not so fast. It won't be so obvious this time round, there is only one. Anyway, text me once you get back, so I know you have safely reach your place," I smiled and reminded them.

" You're still the caring Gill we know. We get it.. You always say that whenever we go out together. Take care of yourself, make sure you don't try to upset our prince. Arraseo?" Vic held my hand and warned in a jovious tone.

" Saengie ah, can you come out for a second? My friends are leaving soon..." I called for him.

He rushed out and waved goodbye to them. " Ahh chaesonghaeyo, I was looking through some scores. Take care! See you soon."

" De de Youngsaeng oppa, see you soon! Annyeong!"

-----------

 

" Ahhh appa!! Omma!!" Eun Hee came running towards us as she shouted.

" What happened?"

" Yeon Hee left one of her music sheets here!"

" Aigoo, you scared us. I thought something happened... Just give her a call, she should have reached home a few minutes ago." 

" Ahhh de de!"

 

Eun Hee's POV

 

" Yeobuseyo? Can I speak to Yeon Hee please?" I asked politely on the phone.

" De, may I know who is this on the line?"

" Eun Hee. She came to my house to complete a project just now."

" Ahhh Eun Hee ah! I'm Yeon Hee's unnie! De wait a second, I'll get her on the phone."

" Omma.. Yeon Hee's unnie is a little weird. She sounded so excited when she knew I was on the line.." I whispered to omma as I wait for Yeon Hee to answer.

" Ssshhhh..." Omma put a finger on her lips and gestured.

" Yeobuseyo?" Yeon Hee answered.

" Yeon Hee, Eun Hee here. You left your music sheet at my house."

" Jinja? Kwenchana, just pass it to me next Monday in school."

" De."

" Oh wait, can you ask your appa to sign on that paper before passing it back to me? Keke."

" Andwae! That's our choir scores, sonsaengnim will punish you if she sees any scribbles there."

" Actually, unnie was the one who beg me about the signature."

" De?? I thought you promised not to say?"

" I just told my parents. They were the ones who went to tell unnie. It's not my fault."

" Ahhh ottoke? Appa will be so angry at me. Yeon Hee! Ottokaji?"

" I don't know... Mianhaeyo."

" Ahh.. See you in school on Monday then."

" Jamkanman jamkan.."

" I can't ask for that signature. Your unnie can go for appa's autograph session next time if she wants it. Keke," I laughed and told her.

" De de, I'll tell unnie. Jaljayo!"

We hung up our phones. Then I became really worried. I remembered omma once told me, we have to keep everything low profile. Not even our telephone numbers should be leaked out.

Ahhh.. Ottoke?

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

Eun Hee walked up to me and held on to my hand.

" Appa..." She sulked.

" Hmm?"

" Chaesonghamnida."

" Waeyo?"

" Yeon Hee...yeon hee's unnie knows that my appa is SS501 member..."

" Kwenchana.. It doesn't matter. Aigoo, were you very scared that I will get angry over this?" I squat down and pinch her nose lightly.

She nodded and frowned.

" Looks like I have became a strict monster at home?"

" Aniyo.. It's just that, omma said we must try to keep things in a low profile manner. So I thought-"

" Kwenchana kwenchana. Don't worry. Since when have I scolded you hmm Eun Hee?

" Not at all."

" De, so there is nothing to worry about. This is a small matter."

" Appa, you're the best," she hugged me and smiled cheekily.

" Not again??" Gill came from behind and teased.

" Omma, look." Then, Eun Hee purposely gave me a light peck on my lips.

" I'll pretend I didn't see anything.." she sighed and looked away.

" Lalalalala~" Eun Hee sang and ran away.

" Aigoo...Saengie, see, your doings. You spoilt her, way too much," she shook her head and headed up to our room.

" Kids are meant to be spoilt," I followed behind her and replied.

" There you go again.."

" Are you really jealous or were you just teasing each time she does this?" I asked.

" Jinja jealous."

" De??"

" Jinja."

I widened my eyes and stared at her.

" Waeyo?" she questioned.

" You're a great actress."

" I'm not acting. Do I look like I'm acting?"

I was literally speechless. I don't know what else to say.

" Keke, I was just kidding.. Ahhh you've became more gullible these days. Things are going to be so much fun."

" Rubbish, you're really jealous."

" I am not! She is just an 8 years old kid, if she is 18 now, then maybe I'll be."

" She is still our daughter, even if she is 18 this year."

" What if Eun Hee happened to be a boy, and if HE does that to me NOW, at the age of 18, don't you feel a little..weird?" She leaned against the dressing table and anticipated.

" Why would I?"

" De... I got it," She frowned and looked down.

" Yah..why are you always trying to upset yourself with all the IFs?" I lifted up her chin and ask.

" Because I thought I'll get an answer I want."

" And so what IF, I'm not your husband, will you still think of all those what IFs?"

" I don't even want to think of that. No such thing as what if you're not my husband. You already are."

" That's why I ask what IF..."

" I don't know. I have never imagined myself with another guy after getting married to you. I'm satisfied with what I have now. More than satisfied."

" I am too, if we have a son who is 18 years old now and if he really does that to you, I'll just take it as my son giving a loving kiss to his omma. Nothing more."

" What if he falls in love with me? I mean, if he is 18 now, that means our will be super close to each other."

" But I won't have to worry about that now, all I know is that my eldest daughter is 8 years old this year."

" I'm asking what if..."

" Then of course I have to do something about it. Yah... you watched too many drama serials. You're exaggerating what you say now and your imagination runs too wild. Some things in drama serials won't happen. It's like saying a person can be so beautiful, with his or her hair neatly combed even if he/she just woke up from bed. Not logical isn't it?"

" So what are you going to do?"

" You really want to press that question further?"

" De, answer me."

Without even thinking, I placed my hands on her shoulders and pressed my lips onto hers passionately.

" I'll do this to you in front of him if he dares to fall in love with you," I slowly released and whispered.

" Nappeun..." She blushed and pinched my cheek.

" So are there anymore what IFs? Make sure you think hard before asking.. If you know what I mean.."

" What if... You are not awkward with Hyunjoong oppa?"

" Then maybe my dear hyunsaeng shippers will be over the moon."

" De?? Wahhh! Jinja??" She suddenly became so excited.

I shot her that weird expression and walked away, sitting on the bed. Sometimes, I really wonder why of all people out there, this piggy will be the one I eyed on. She has never failed to amuse me with all her kiddy thoughts and actions, I guess, that's where her charms are.

" What if I said I don't want another child?" That question pops out again.

" Then we'll stop at four." I smiled and answer. I'm sure this wasn't the answer she expected.

She came forward, bent down and faced me. " That was just a what if, don't be too disappointed hmm?"

I slid an arm around her and pulled her down to sit next to me. " We can really stop at four, I'm not forcing you."

" Kwenchana. Anyway, I already made the mental preparation for a fifth one. It's not going to be that tough, I guess. As long as it makes you happy, I'm okay with it."

" Now what are you trying to do? Melt me with those words? Taking revenge because I melted your heart before?"

" You're really weird these days. I was just expressing what I felt. Aish, Saengie, kwenchana? Shall I leave you alone for today and so you can become normal again?"

" Define normal."

" Somebody who doesn't try to give all those weird replies, those unexpected ones. You're the first person who wants me to define normal."

" Hyunjoong is not normal then."

" Hyunjoong oppa is normal because that's the way he is. Are you trying to dig something out of me?"

" Do you want to start writing those lyrics now? I've been waiting since forever."

" Now this question is even weirder. Are you trying to stimulate my brain so I can think like an alien and come out with extraordinary lyrics?"

" Hmm... Namja plus Yeoja equals to?"

" Kids."

" Babies plus stress equals to?"

" Parents."

" Excited plus worried equals to?"

" Crazy."

" Youngsaeng plus fan equals to?"

" Happily ever after."

" De! Write something out of that. I was actually helping you to come out with lyrics."

" What?? As parents, we think those kids are crazy. And so with that, we can live happily ever after? What kind of inspirations were that??!"

He began laughing till his face turned red. " Did..did I say you have to combine those words together?"

" I don't get what you meant.. Yah stop laughing, it's making me embarrassed."

" Aigoo.. Jinja kyeopta. Sometimes I wonder if you're my daughter or wife."

" Wife wife wife!"

" De de de.." He continued laughing.

" Aish, stop laughing!!!"

" Tr-trying to..."

" Shut up! Yahhh!! Oh my gosh, Heo youngsaeng sii, stop laughing or you'll get it."

"..."

" Pabo..jinja pabo."

" Can you repeat what you said just now? That sentence you combined using those words."

" ANDWAEYO!" I folded my arms and walked away.

" De de I shall stop laughing. Aigoo.. I meant, since we are writing the song for our kids, we have to write it in a different way. We have to write it in a parent point of view, kids point of view and our feelings. Get it piggy?"

" I never knew writing lyrics could be so tedious. Wow, Youngsaeng oppa, how did you even write so many songs out? Don't your brain cells break down due to stress?"

" Hmm maybe I have more brain cells than you, so I can afford to stress out some."

" Tsk, that's not true. The person listening to your voice will need to have more brain power so that she can withstand it and not melt and faint. And I, living with you, seriously need a thousand times of that brain power."

" You should spend more time communicating with me then. I can be as influential, to not make you melt and faint."

" Whatever.. So where do you get inspirations from?"

" Inspirations by my fans. And since you do not have fans, you shall have the privilege of having your idol give you the inspirations."

" Who says I don't have fans... I bumped into a triple S today and she told me that my fellow triple S sisters can't wait to see me. I tell you, lots of people are waiting to see me."

" Yeah, they just wanted to check if their beloved Youngsaeng oppa is safe in your hands," Saengie grinned and said confidently.

" I will be your first anti fan for the day."

" Antis make me famous. So I have to thank my antis as well."

" Aish... Okay okay you win.. I admit defeat.."

" You can never win your husband, piggy. Don't even try."

" I won your heart, didn't I?" I cheekily rebutted.

He went speechless and looked away.

" Don't underestimate me my dear. I  have my ways too," I kissed him on his cheek and muttered.

" What does that kiss meant?"

" Nothing."

" So you kissed me for nothing? My cheeks are expensive you know."

" I already paid for it, together with that 501% interest. It can last me till I die. "

" Since when?"

" Since you got me pregnant with your twins."

" Yah you can't always use the kids as an excuse. And if you want to think back, you were the one who said.. Saengie ah.. kwenchana..I'm..I'm..fine..when I said I don't want to disturb you for that night."

" Yah! Can you clear that off your mind? It's been years. And.. I..I..thought that's basic courtesy."

" Basic courtesy? I was such a gentleman to let you off for that night.. Aish.. That's basic courtesy."

" Okay okay fine. Ahh..Then, don't ever plead for a fifth one then."

" You can't break your promise."

" We're becoming more and more like Kyu jong oppa and Yee min unnie. Teasing till forever."

" I'm wasn't teasing you, I was serious about it."

" De de de de de de de de de!"

" Good piggy." He ruffled my hair and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! ^^ This chapter got deleted due to AFF under maintenance, so this is just a re-post of the chapter! :D 

Sorry if your comment got deleted! Hope to see more of your comments soon! :D

I'll reply to all of you in my next chapter, sorry for the long wait! ^o^