BUSY

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

Saengie and I rushed to work immediately after the meet-the-parents session. Both of us were terribly late.

I'm so dead... It's my promotional presentation tomorrow and I still have TONS of stuffs not done. Looks like I have to work overtime today.

----------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

It was already nearing 12pm when I reach my practice room.

" Mianhae, let's start our practice now." I apologized to my members and went to my position.

" You are sooo late hyung." Hyungjun whined.

" Mianhae. I had to attend some meet-the-parents session with my kids just now. I tried my best to rush here as fast as I could."

" Jinja jinja 24/7 appa. Aish... Our prince is becoming old in such a short time..aigoo.." the four teased.

" Yah!! I still have the strength to dance. So we better start the practice now or my strength is going to DRAIN AWAY IN NO TIME." I scoffed sarcastically.

" De de de you reserve your strength for your beloved WIFE only... Ahhh.."

" Yah! My wife and I are so busy we cannot even breathe properly."

" Busy with what?"

" WORK!"

" Youngsaeng ahhhh...." Hyunjoong continue teasing.

" Aish our fans from those countries we're going to next week are going to be soo disappointed in us if we really don't start practising now. I don't want to show a sloppy performance to our Triple S."

" De de de...let's start."

-----------

 

Gill's POV

 

For the whole time, I stayed in my office in the hospital to get all my work done. This is getting frustrating, no matter how much I do, there is still a pile of work on the table.

10pm...

Unknowingly, I fell asleep in the office.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

All of us rushed to the nearest hospital.

After a while, everything was settled and we call it a day. Everybody went back to their respective homes.

I turned around and looked around for her office.

I knocked gently but there was no response. Then, I slowly slide open the door and smiled when I saw the familiar sight again.

I walked up to her and put my coat around her.

She moved and opened her eyes slowly. " Ahh Saengie ah, why are you here?" She spoke in a tired voice.

" One of my dancers lost his balance and accidentally fractured his foot while we were having our practice just now, so we sent him here to get treated."

She nodded and rub her eyes. " What is the time now?"

" 11pm."

" 11pm?! Oh no, I still have lots of stuffs not done.. I'm so dead. Aish.. I don't think I can go home now. You can go back first."

" Kwenchana, I can wait for you."

" Are the kids alone at home? Don't leave them alone for too long, I'm worried they can't handle. You too, pali go back and rest. Hmm?"

" Don't worry, you have to trust Eun Hee. She is capable of taking care of her siblings. Anyway, they should be asleep by now. I already gave a call to them just now, everything is fine."

" Ahh fine fine. I will take very long, so you can go back anytime, don't bother waiting for me."

" You should go back and rest early. Don't tire yourself, don't forget, you're carrying my 4th jewel."

" I know, but my promotional presentation is tomorrow, and I still got lots to do. I really can't go yet."

" What are you left with?"

" I'm finishing up my last proposal, then I have to transfer them into PowerPoint slides, which takes up 40 slides. Then, I got a last write-up on the promotion. Whether I get promoted or not all lies on this presentation and write-up."

" Hurry finish up your last proposal, I will help you do up the PowerPoint slides while you complete your write up."

" Never mind, it's alright. I can manage. 40 slides are no joke."

"Are you done with your proposals?"

" Yeah, last part."

She quickly finish up her last bit of the proposal and click into PowerPoint to get her slides up.

" Come, you sit over there and get your stuffs done, I can help you with the slides. Just copy and pasting what you wrote into those slides isn't it? Piece of cake." I offered to help. I couldn't bear to see her tire herself out.

" Ahh? But-"

" So each proposal will take up at least 5 slides right? Okay, I know how to gauge. I will have 40 slides done up as soon as possible." I shifted her laptop to my side and started.

 

Gill's POV

 

I smiled and nodded.

" Komawo." I bent down and gave a peck on his cheek lightly and went to the other table to get my write up done.

Both of us kept silent while we concentrate on the things we're doing. Soon, I got my short write-up done.

" Go take a nap on that couch. I will wake you up as soon as I'm done with the slides."

He was really caring and worried that I will tire myself out. I just obeyed him and took a nap at the side.

--------

 

1:30am...

I forced my eyes open and look to his direction. He was still typing.

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck from the back. " Sorry." I uttered in English.

He shook his head and smiled. "I'm down to my second last slide. Oh, there was a mistake somewhere in the proposal, so I changed it for you. Other than that, I just typed in whatever you wrote."

" Where was the mistake? How did you know it?"

" You balanced a few equations wrongly. You must be really tired. As a chemist, it's fatal to balance it wrongly."

" Ahh jinja? Wahh Saengie,you're so smart, it's such a pity you went into the entertainment industry.."

" It's not. I'm more than happy to be with my brothers now. I will be singing for life."

" Good to hear that. Then I can idolize for life too."

" So you are researching on drugs and viruses?"

I nodded in despair. "I need to come out with a solution for the problem."

He just listened to whatever I had to say and finish up with the last slide and saved it into my thumbdrive.

" Okay done, your presentation is later in the afternoon right? Why don't you do a trial with me now? So you won't get nervous and fidgety later."

" Ahh in front of you? No way. My heart will pop out."

" That's the whole point. I'm your husband and you're nervous. How are you going to present well in front of all your directors and lecturers who are grading you later?"

" But... Now it feels as though you're that all perfect idol, not my husband. Ahh please, just let me rest now."

" That's even better. Think of me as your idol then. That's more effective."

" Saengie..."

" Please call me Mr Heo."

" Yah! Are you serious in doing the trial?"

" Excuse me, your time is ticking, do you want to start with your presentation now?" He sounded like an extremely stern lecturer.

I glared at him and set up the visualizer.

" Okay you may start."

I stuttered throughout.

" Stop stop, yah yah yah... That's an immediate fail. Again."

I started all over again for the second time.

" Stop turning back to look at the screen. Everything should already be in your mind. Again."

I sighed and started all over again. He just kept sighing and shook his head.

" Tsk! I'm really very nervous in front of you! How did you overcome stage fright?" I raised my voice.

" I don't know how does it feel to have stage fright. Whenever I'm on stage and see all my fans, I feel at ease. So later, just take lecturer number 1 as Eun Hee, director number 2 as Yoon Eun, Grader number 3 as Yoon Saeng. That will be of help."

" I'll try..."

" No trying, you have to do it. Okay, start again. From slide 1."

This time, I felt it was slightly better but, still, I couldn't meet up with his expectation.

" Why don't you try presenting?" I said in annoyance.

" De, see how I do it." He stood up and started presenting just a few slides.

Surprisingly, the way he presented was really clear and sharp. The confidence in his voice could be heard as well.

" Just take it as a time to show off your knowledge. Pali, we don't have much time left."

I nodded, took a deep breath and started again. All the way until the 35th slide, he interrupted again.

" My dear... Confidence. Confidence! The graders would be looking for that. You must be more professional, don't keep looking down, eye-contact is very important. Do you see me looking down all the way when I'm performing? And furthermore, I think I'm worthy to look at."

" Tsk.. Which fan in this world can look straight into her idol's eyes?? Argh de de I will try... Can i start from slide 30 please?"

" De, look at me when you're presenting hmm? I won't laugh at you."

For the last time, I did everything as he adviced. Have confidence, refrain myself from turning back to refer to the screen, keep eye contact with the graders, and most of all, be proud of my hard work.

" Yes, this is how you should do it. Just follow what I say later in the afternoon. Don't bother about the many people looking at you, just clear them off your mind and concentrate on presenting your slides. Got it? I'll be waiting for the good news."

"De." I nodded and smiled.

" Okay, so you're done with all your work right? Can we go home now? It's already 3am."

" De. Cheongmal kamsahamnida mr Heo."

He chuckled and shook his head. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and walked out to his car.

" Saengie..."

He turned and face me.

" You're the most caring person I've ever seen in my life."

" Don't be silly, you're my wife."

I grinned and looked down. " Do you have any schedules on later?"

He nodded.

" Ahh?? Omo! Mianhae, pali pali, we have to get back and take our quick sleep now. I don't want Triple S to come after me if you lack of sleep."

" Don't worry, I have schedules on, but not work schedule.. It's my kids schedule. 3 of them fixed an appointment with me to have a LEGO building contest at home."

" Haha they have to fix an appointment with you?"

" De, they reserved me for the whole day. Ahhh but they don't know that it's actually expensive for idols to turn up for their 'event'. So their omma should pay for it."

" Yoon Eunnie can pay on my behalf. Both of you are totally acting like couples nowadays. Aigoo... exchanging sweet little kisses, getting little hugs from each other.. Like father like daughter. Eun hee too, as usual..."

" De my little girls are really getting sweeter each day. My son does that to you too right?"

" Yoon Saeng isn't as touchy. But he tells me everyday he wants to be a triple S!! I'm going crazy because of that... He doesn't even know what Triple S is..."

" Jinja?! You sure Eunnie is not the one?"

" De.. Omma omma why can't I be a triple S like you? That's what he ask me everyday. He thinks triple S is like a presidential post. Gosh...my three year old kid...Saengie, you got to explain to him."

" Ahh, I'm gonna do a membership card for him. Specially made by ME."

" Why don't you psycho him to like SNSD instead? That sounds more like it."

" Eiiii, andwae. SS501, is the best in my son's eyes."

" While you're making the membership card, don't forget to make one for your wife too."

" I already gave you your lifetime membership. Didn't I?"

" Ani, the ring is not counted. I want a Triple S card."

" Ask my brothers to do it for you. I'm only doing it for my son."

" Ahh you're so dead, check your fansite tomorrow. You will receive threat messages from your fans, for bullying your FAN."

" Oh ya? Check your AFF site tomorrow. You will see all your subscribers leaving you, for bullying your IDOL."

" Yeah, tell them you're the real Heo YoungSaeng. Nobody will believe you."

" We'll see.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I'll update two chapters today ;) So I'll reply in the next chapter ^^