Kyaaaaa~~

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

KyuJong's POV

 

2 Weeks passed by rapidly...

Yee Min and I rarely meet up due to our busy schedules.

Anyway, both of us already made an agreement to give ourselves a few more months before we really start planning for the wedding.

That day, I received a call from her, surprisingly. She seldom initiate a call.

" Ah Yee Min ah, waeyo?"

" Kyu oppa..."  she called weakly.

" Kwenchana?? What's wrong with you?"

" I.. I'm feeling quite dizzy... Can..can you accompany me...to the doctor?"

" De de! Where are you now?"

" At my workplace.." She stammered faintly.

" I'll be there in 20 mins!"

I quickly hung up the phone and dashed out of my room.

" Yah KyuJongie! Where are you going? We're going to have an event in an hour time!" Hyunjoong hyung stopped me.

" I'll be at the event venue myself, later. I got something urgent now," I replied in a rush. Then, without waiting for his reply, I dashed out of the dorm and headed straight to Yee Min's workplace.

----------

 

" How many times must I tell you not to overwork? You did overtime for 3 whole nights?" I asked Yee Min sternly.

" Don't worry, the doctor says I'm fine now.." Yee Min smiled and sat on her bed.

" What if you collapse without anyone knowing? You know how worried I will be?"

" Oppa..."

" You shouldn't have tire yourself out..."

" But I'm still well and alive here..."

" Aish..." I turned and walk out of the room.

" Oppa, where are you going?"

" Going to get a glass of water for you so you can take your medications now."

" De..."

I went back to her room with her medicines and a glass of water.

" Here, take these and get some rest after that."

She looks at me in an innocent look and ate her tablets.

" Okay, get some sleep now."

Then, she came forward and hugged me around my neck. " Oppa, don't be angry..I'm fine now. Hmm?"

" Ani I'm not angry, I'm just worried..."

" It won't happen again."

" Yes, I won't allow that to happen again."

" Are you leaving now?"

" Ani, I need to make sure you really take your nap before I leave."

" Don't you have a schedule on?"

" Kwenchana..."

" Aigoo.. Go now. Don't be late. I'll be fine."

" What if you faint later?"

" I won't. Go go..pali.."

" De, give me a call if anything happens de?"

She nodded and smiled. I gently pressed my lips on her forehead and left.

----------

 

" Woah! You finally came. We are going to start in 10 mins time! You are late!" manager hyung reprimanded.

" Chaesonghaeyo." I bowed down slightly and apologized.

" Pali pali get changed and get your hair done," he continued rushing.

" Kyu, what's wrong?" The other four asked in concern.

" Yee Min almost fainted. Luckily I reached on time."

" Ahh what's wrong??"

" Yah yah yah! You don't have the time to chat now! Do it after that. Get prepared!" Manager hyung screamed.

 

After the event....

 

I caledl Yee min several times to make sure she is fine. But, she isn't picking up the phone.

I quickly headed down to her house again. I rang her bell several times and finally, the door opened.

I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw her.

" Yah! Why didn't you pick up your phone?!" I yelled.

" Waeyo?! I was making some food for myself in the kitchen! I didn't hear the phone ringing," she answered in frustration.

" I almost died due to worry!"

" Aish, don't scream! Come in come in," She offered me.

" Oppa... I am fine! I promised you I'll give you a call if something happens, why are you so paranoid??" She sat on the couch and ask.

" How can I not be paranoid? Didn't you read the news? Many people just died at home without people knowing just because of a faint. Nobody knows! And furthermore, your body is still weak."

She chuckled.

" What's so funny??"

" I won't die just by fainting..."

" Those people died because when they faint, they knock their heads on the floor, then their heads started bleeding profusely, then-" she stuffed a piece of bread into my mouth and stopped me from elaborating further. I glared at her.

" Aigoo, I haven't even marry you. I can't imagine how will it be like next time when I become your wife.. You will just die of anxiety..."

" I won't. Once you become my wife, I can be with you 24/7."

" Yah! That's like kidnapping! Even Gill don't stick with Youngsaeng oppa 24/7.."

" Gill and Youngsaeng hyung don't have to be physically together, they know when each other is in need."

" Yahhhhhh!!!! I am not your pet!"

" You're my fiancee.."

" Exactly, so you have to give me my freedom. I don't want to be sticking by your side for the rest of my life. I believe we will also build the same rapport like Youngsaeng oppa and Gill."

" De de I'm just kidding, I also have to work. How am I suppose to keep you 24/7 by my side right?"

" Aish.. I can't be bothered with you..." She shook her head and walked towards the kitchen. Next, she came out with a plate of rice.

" Want some?" she asked.

" Wait wait! Put that spoon down. I will eat all of that. You can't eat rice now," I warned.

" Waeyooooo???? I'm hungry!"

" Sit here, I will cook a a bowl of porridge for you. Sick people should be eating porridge, and not this oily rice."

" It's not oily... Don't treat me like a hospital patient."

" It is. Just sit here and wait."

" Aish...." she stomped towards the chair and sat down grumpily.

-------

 

Yee Min's POV

 

After a while, Kyu oppa came out with a bowl of porridge and a mug.

" Here. Eat this."

" What is this? Is this even edible? It's so plain!" I scooped up a spoonful of porridge and gnawed.

" It's not plain. I added fish in it. Pali, just finish up, it will be tasty. You will be surprised by the taste. Then, drink this cup of warm water. It will aid your digestion.. I realize you have gastric problems.."

I reluctantly held up the spoon and stirred the 'plain' porridge.

" Stop stirring. Do you want me to feed you?"

" Aniyo!"

" Then eat!"

Finally, I put a mouthful into my mouth. Honestly, it's tasted really bland. But I could taste the sweetness of kyu oppa's concern in this bowl of porridge. I smiled and finished it spoon by spoon.

" Good! See, I told you it's nice. The bowl is so clean, not even a single bit of porridge left," He said and grinned from ear to ear.

" It tasted really bad actually..."

" Mwo?! Then why didn't you tell me? And why did you finish it?"

" Because I could taste love inside. It sweetened the porridge."

For the first time, I saw him blush.

" Jinja.. I wasn't kidding." I added to tease.

" De... Goo..good.. I'm going in to wash the bowl now. You can go and rest first. I will leave once I'm done with the dishes."

" Did I take a broom and chase you out of the house?"

" Keke. Ani, it's just that, you need rest, and I don't want to be disturbing you."

" This is making me fat. Sleeping straight after I eat...Ottoke.."

" Then just sit around."

" Aigoo.. Oppa, I can handle the dishes. Just let me do it, you are the guest afterall.."

" Andwae! I will get mad if you insist."

" I don't think your four brothers saw you pissed off before, so do you think I'll believe you when you say you will get mad at me? Me? Your fiancée?"

" Aishhhh!! Just let me do it. If not I'll just take it as you're chasing me out of the house now." He smiled and rebutted.

" Fine..."

He turned around and started washing. I just stood beside him all the way until he is done.

Then, he turned and look at me. He carressed my cheeks and smiled. " Rest early de? I need to go back now."

" De..." I frowned and nodded.

" Aigoo... Or do you want me to stay here for the night?"

" I'll slaughter you if you do that," I threatened.

" Wow that's cruel... "

"  Go now. If not manager oppa will start nagging again." I turned him around, placed my hands on his shoulders and led him to the door.

" Jalja." He waved.

" Jamkanman..." I gather up my courage to wrap my arms around his waist. "Komawoyo."

He ruffled my hair and laughed. " What are you thanking me for? For accompanying you to the doctor? For cooking that tasteless porridge for you?"

" For your concern towards me," I sweetly answered.

" Aigoo, my dear, there isn't a need to thank me."

" What did you call me? Dear??"

He cheekily smiled and looked away.

" Yah! Don't call me that... It's giving me the chills.."

" De wife-to-be."

" You want to die?"

" I don't mind, if you are the murderer, I don't think it will hurt," He added.

" Aish..why must we always end up teasing each other? Other couples always end the day sweetly."

" People know us as the teasing couple. Of course we have to be ourselves. Eiii I should ask Youngsaeng hyung what he did to Gill each time after they date.. I should learn from him."

" Maybe Gill is always the one who...." I smirked.

" INITIATE!" Both of us said at once and laughed.

" Wahh I'm imagining the whole scene now... This is funny. Imagine Gill being the open kind..hahahahaha!!" I laughed.

" De... Maybe that's why hyung have the chance to propose to her so confidently. Hahaha!!" He joked.

Both of us just kept our imagination wild and started laughing our heads off.

" I think the next time we see them, we'll start laughing. They officially became the extraordinary couple," I stammered between laughter.

" Keep this as a secret between us de? Don't tell the EXTRAORDINARY couple," KyuJong oppa reminded.

" De de I won't.. Alright, you better get going now. Annyeong." I grinned and waved.

" The way we do things must be different from them. That couple, the girl initiates. For us, let the guy do the job," he smiled and gave a quick peck on my lips and dashed off.

I smiled and shook my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^^ Hope you like this chap! :D You'll see how Kyu-Yeemin try to tease Gill-Saengie on that keke. Comment! :D 

 

@ dandeli0n

Keke yeps! Erm..is he being nice.. Eiish totally not. He only treats you nice.. Hahaha. Haha don't worry, that Im Hyun won't ever dare to break her promise, as far as I know.. keke. Keke more dates? Hmm okay :)) I have actually pre-wriiten quite a few chapters..so those dates will be a later part :) There will be some happenings before that ^^ Awww you still remember that forfeit where she danced to love like this? Gahhh you'll see how YOUR beloved Saengie torture Gill next wahaha. *Yeah I'll pull you in to baby sit them!* Lol. 

@ mako336647

Keke thanks!! ^o^ Yups, I'll add more of it in as my chapters goes by ^^ Whenever I craft chapters on saengie and gill, I'll naturally tend to imagine gill as all the Saengie's biases here hehe. Yups me too, *forever daydreaming about Saengie* XD There will be happenings on saengie and gill soon, hope it's not too over-exaggerated LOL :))

@ Areu501

Wow nightshifts are really tiring.. Hwaiting unnie! Hmm, yeps, the kids have to reconcile by hook or by crook kekeke. Yeah that waitress is her.. yeah, even if she hasn't done anything wrong, she will still be nervous in front of Saengie. *keke cause anybody will* XD But, yeah that waitress learnt her lesson well. Wahh unnie mianhae, I can't leave Kyu and Yee Min out.. there will still be some chapters dedicated to them. >.< You can imagine yourself as yeemin then haha. 

@ i_candie

Yeah, if Kyu were to ever be attached, you'll go crazy right? Hahaha. Keke yeps they are! ^^ Kyaaaa unniee! You bully all yoour siblings... >.< Ahhh?? you are gonna take all five of them?? ANDWAE!! Leave one for me!! *you know who I want* Hahaha, but if you can't bear to see the 5 of them separated, I don't mind if you return all to me as well. Hahaha. NO KIDNAPPING OF OUR OPPADEUL IS ALLOWED!! :P Hahahahaha.  If not, let's exchange, I'll kidnap your kyu if you try to take saengie away, even before you know it :P