Autograph session

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

After three weeks, Saengie was busy promoting his new album. I finally got my copy of his album as well. The songs in it were really not what I expected it to be, they were really good.

That day, Saengie was surprisingly at home, spending his time with the kids.

" What is your schedule tomorrow?" I went up to the kids room and asked him.

" Autograph session at 11am."

" Ahh.. Saengie..erm..it's a saturday tomorrow, I don't have to work..."

" De I know." He replied nonchalantly.

" Er...my album has not been signed yet."

" Just forge my signature on it."

" Yah!!!"

" Don't disturb me, I'm busy solving this puzzle with my jewels now."

" De omma! Don't disturb appa. If not our team is losing to noona and Yoon Eun," Yoon Saeng pestered.

" Wait... Saengie, my TS sisters are...erm..asking if I'm joining them tomorrow.. You know..er..I can't reje-"

" Andwaeyo. You're not allowed to go. Just wait for my forth jewel to be out, by that time, I'll sign all over the walls of this house if you want," Saengie commanded.

" But the atmosphere won't be there anymore..You will never understand how happy can it be when a whole group of friends attend events together."

" I can sign for you now!"

" I don't want!"

" Then too bad!"

" Aish...fine fine...I'll just tell them my annoying husband forbids me."

" Go ahead."

---------

 

The next day, 10am...

I just sat on the couch, flipping through the channels of the television boringly...

" Nothing interesting to watch today..." I mumbled to myself.

Then, he came out of the room, all ready to leave.

" Leaving now?" I asked, not looking at him.

" De."

Then, I walked towards the kitchen and took out the sandwiches I prepared for him.

" Eat this on the way. You've been skipping breakfast due to your busy schedules.. I don't want you to faint on the way later."

He smiled and thanked.

" Pali get going. I don't want to see your face now," I sat back on the couch and continued watching the television.

" De, see you later."

" De de de...Go now.."

Then, he turned and opened the door. Suddenly, I jumped up when the words he said processed my mind.

" Wait wait wait, what do you mean by see you later?? So am I allowed to go for your autograph session later??" I got excited and probed.

He shrugged and chuckled.

" Ahhh you should have told me earlier!! I will be with my friends at the venue now if I knew earlier.. Now I'm late."

" How are you late? They can't even start without me.."

" Argh you don't know, I'm just late. Bye!! I need to get changed now.. I'm running out of time."

" Want a ride in my company's van?"

" We'll be dead if we're caught together."

" People can't see through the van from outside."

" But I have to get out of the van eventually..aish, I'll be there myself. Bye.."

" Please be careful. You know what I'll do next if you're careless again."

I didn't answer and dashed up to my room to get prepared.

---------

 

Anyway, I finally reached there at 1050am, just before the scheduled time.

I found my group of friends and went up to join them.

" Ahhh Gill!! I thought you said you had something on so you can't make it today??"

" I..I managed to make it.." I puffed, still breathless from all the rushing.

They laughed and pulled me into the crowd with them. Then, they started pulling out their albums from their bags and anticipated.

" Shucks.. I didn't put my album into my bag just now...argh ottoke.." I scolded myself under my breath as I rummaged my bag.

" Gill, where is your album?"

" Ahhh my usual forgetful disease came back and haunted me..."

" De??? Jinja??" They got a shock and dug into my bag to help me find as well.

One of them opened up a zip at the side pocket of my bag and laughed.

" My dear blur Gill.. It's here." She pulled out my album and giggled.

" Ahh oh.. Komawoyo.." I heaved a sigh of relief.

 

* I don't remember putting it in...since when did that album crawled into that pocket of my bag?

 

Anyway, I wiped that thought away when the commotion started. Screams were heard and the background music of CRYING started playing.

" Woww! Annyeonghaseyo!" The host greeted.

" De annyeonghaeseyo, Heo Young Saeng imnida, pangapsumnida!"

Everyone screamed and cheered.

" So, you're back with your 2nd solo album, you must have been very busy, look at all your fans,they missed you!" The host teased.

" Ahh de..keke. Really glad that so many people came today. Kamsahamnida."

" De, hmm so what makes you choose crying as your title track?"

" Ahh, I contributed to the lyrics of crying and I really like that song. At first I was contemplating between crying and intimidated, but I started asking people for opinions and they told me to stick to crying for this album. So de, I decided to choose crying," Saengie smiled and answered.

" Ahhh.. I see. Okay, so our dear Heo Young Saeng is going to start the autograph session soon, take out all your albums and start lining up in an orderly manner," the host instructed.

We started getting into our line. My TS sisters pulled me together with them and made me the first of their group.

" Ahh kwenchana, I shall be in the middle." I chuckled and went back to stand in the middle instead.

" Okay, so before the autograph session commence, Young Saeng sii, is there anything you want to say to all your fans?" The host once again asked.

" Ahh de, I'll be here to sign all of your albums, so don't worry about being the last few, I will sign all before I leave. So everyone please be careful and beware of all the bags lying around the ground. Don't trip over them, I don't want anyone to get hurt," He gently cautioned us.

So, it started and each of them started getting up the stage one by one. Their expressions and anticipation on their faces were indeed priceless. But looking at them, I suddenly felt nervous. As close as Saengie and I may be, there will always be this side of me who will see him as my wonderful idol on stage and not that usual husband at home.

Slowly, my group of TS sisters started going up one by one. He was smiling all the way and answering all his fans' questions happily.

" You're next.. Keke," My friend reminded me from behind.

" De... ahh super nervous.."

" Don't worry, your husband won't eat you up."

" Ahh? Yeah.. De.."

Next, I held on to my album and walked up to the table on stage, trying as hard as possible to pretend like I'm just any other fangirl. When he saw me coming, he shook his head and smiled.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo," he greeted as he took my album.

" Ahh.. annyeong.." Not sure why, I stuttered.

" What's your name?" He joked.

" Erm..I..I..."

" Am I really that different when I'm working? You were rambling and rambling at home, and now you're stuttering at the same person whom you were rambling about an hour ago?"

" Ahh ani, Aish... Afterall, I'm at my idol's...autograph session... The idol's mode activated already."

He led out a dimpled grin which made those fans behind me gone crazy.

" So I suppose I have to write your name down as piggy since you stuttered at your name?"

" Yah.. That's how my husband calls me but not my name."

" Your husband is jinja genius to think of such a suitable nickname for you," He self-praised.

" Aish... He is not."

" So piggy, you didn't fall right? My son didn't have to go through a roller coaster ride in you just now right?" He asked casually as he started signing and writing words on it.

" De de de.. I fell.. You must have saw a disappearing face just now in the crowd," I chuckled and joked.

" Ahh it better not be that way. So.. I guessed I would have to sign on your face? I doubt you'll remember to bring the album. Pali, thank me."

" Ahh so you were the one who placed the album into my bag. Komawoyo, keke," I chuckled and thanked.

After he was done signing, he handed the album back to me and stuck out his hand.

" What?" I stunned.

" Aish... Handshake my dear..." 

" Oh oh..." I laughed and shook his hand.

" See you tonight. Open your eyes WIDE when you get down the stage, there are steps there."

I glared at him and got down the stage, SAFELY. I knew he would still be eyeing on me all the way till I got down the stage.

 

He continued signing for the rest of the people after me. I stood at the side and waited for my friends to be done. Suddenly I heard someone screaming from the stage. Everybody directed their attention to her.

" Youngsaeng oppa!! This is the first time I see you face to face!! Arghh I'm so happy oppa!!" That fangirl grabbed on tightly to Saengie's left hand with both her hands while he was signing. Next, she started tearing due to being too hyped up and moved.

Everyone on stage got a shock including the host. Then, the host purposely placed a packet of tissue on the table and took a piece out for him.

Without a second thought, he wiped that fangirl's tears with that piece of tissue and smiled. Everyone screamed.

" Ahh I should have squeezed my tears out just now..." Everyone who already had their chance on stage started mumbling to each other.

I laughed when I heard that. The way they said it sounded so sarcastic towards that fangirl.

" Okay okay, your time with Youngsaeng sii is up, you can head down the stage now." The host invited her down politely.

She walked away slowly but her hands still refused to let go of Saengie's hand.

" Wahh..that fangirl is jinja...kyaaa.. Don't see don't see.." Those girls purposely stood in front of me and blocked my vision of her.

" Ani kwenchana, I don't mind. I've gotten used to it," I chuckled and told them.

" But... Your..ehem..baby haven't gotten used to it.." They whispered to me.

" De???" I startled.

" Gill... We noticed it since just now. Keke."

" Aniya! That's just fats. I've been eating ALOT these days and my tummy is bulging. It's fats it's fats..."

" Ahh why don't you just say you drank SO MUCH beer that you ended up having a beer belly?"

" Ssshhhhh please don't say it out.. Aish... He is such a pabo, he told me it isn't obvious.."

" To him it's not because it's his precious jewel, but to us, we saw how you kept trying to pull your shirt the whole time to hide it. It's made-obvious by you. Keke. Aigoo Chukahae!"

" Ahhh.. Aish... Mianhaeyo."

" Eyyy what's there to apologize? We are really happy for you!"

I faintly smiled. At that point, I really wanted to dig a hole and jump into it to hide myself.

" Anyway, were you one of those PEOPLE whom he was referring to? About giving him opinions for his title track."

" Aniyo! He didn't ask me anything. I'm his fan as well, he won't tell me anything beforehand."

" Jinja?"

" De jinja. I get my first hand information from you girls, I won't really ask him about it."

" Waeyo?? You should ask. Then update us. Keke."

" I don't interfere with his career, as long as everything is going on smoothly, I'm okay with it. So I don't really ask. Ahh chingu ahh, let me continue relying on you girls for infos about our boys de?" I chuckled and clung on to their hands childishly.

" Aigoo... You're like a little girl at times Gill.. You're becoming a mother soon.." They pinched my nose and teased.

" I'm aging.. Your beloved Youngsaeng oppa is jinja mean you know.."

" Yah yah yah... Don't criticize him! Our prince is perfect... Perfect..501% perfect!"

" De de de de de de... He is he is.."

" Take care of yourself de? Oppa will be very busy with his new album..If you need anything, just give us a call. Hmm?"

" De Komawoyo."

Soon, the whole autograph session ended. He bid goodbye to all his fans and passed by the group of us.

Then, he made a triangular sign with his hands and flashed a number '7' signalling to me that he'll be home by 7pm today. I nodded and waved. He shot a dimpled smile at us and walked off.

--------

 

At 9pm, Saengie came home.

" Wow... It's 7pm now..." I sarcastically joked.

" Ahh mianhae, I was called back. I got something to tell you."

Next, Saengie led me up to the room.

" What is it?" I asked.

" I just got a script on hand just now and I already agreed to it."

" Jinja?? What is the title of that drama?"

" Sent from heaven. It's a sitcom drama."

" Wooow.. Cheongmal? So what is your role in that drama?"

" A singer."

" Hahahaha!!! Saengie... Your life revolves around singing."

" I think it's quite a cool role. I got a celeb's name in that show as well, called Kaki."

" Kaki oppa? Kyaaa... So..."

" So you're going to ask if there is any female lead right?" He smirked.

" I'm sure there is... Who is she?"

" Find out yourself. She is almost the same height as you, jinja pretty, kyeopta, cheongmal per-

" Yah!! Don't tell me it's Taeyeon sii?"

" Aniyo, not her. Aigoo, you will know it sooner or later."

" De... Can I have a look at the script?"

" Waeyo?"

" Curious."

" My dear, just ask. I know you have something to ask."

" Ahh? Ani.. I have nothing to ask."

Then he gave me a peck on my lips and grimaced. " Were you going to ask if I'll have any scenes of this sort?"

" So do you?"

" What do you think?"

" Ahh definitely... I won't watch that episode.."

" Okay. Then I suggest you don't watch it at all. I read through the script..erm..it's gets very sweet when I finally got together with that girl."

" Ehhh??? De..de.. Have fun acting. I'll anticipate it.." I frowned and walked away.

He laughed and handed me the script. " Here here, don't read it in detail. Just glance through."

I reluctantly flipped through the script and nodded. " Hmm.. Not too bad... Quite a funny show."

" De. I'll start filming tomorrow."

" De?? Tomorrow? So fast?"

" De. It's already airing so my scene is coming up soon."

" But... You promised...to accompany me tomorrow.." I pouted and mumbled.

" De, I'll make it up hmm?"

" Kwenchana, you should be focusing on your career now. I'm also busy with my research anyway."

" Mianhae."

" Kwenchana," I smiled and shook my head.

He pinched my cheek and grinned. 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

" Anyway, do your scenes properly hmm? Including those intimate scenes. Make sure I must be able to sense the sweetness between both of you. Don't think of me when you're acting, the only yeoja in your mind at that point of time should only be her. Understood?" she adviced.

" Not possible."

" Make it possible, Heo Young Saeng should be an all-rounder. You should start developing feelings for that girl, in that SHOW."

" De.. I will have lots of fun kissing her, hugging her, teasing her, singing for her, caring for her."

She took a deep breath and nodded. " De, you should."

" I'll put in the same amount of feelings to do the kissing scenes as how I feel when we kiss." I further added.

" Ye..ye.. You should..."

" I'll hug her like how I hug you." I just continued to test her reaction.

She nodded and bit her lower lips.

" I'll shower the same amount of care for her like how I cared for you."

" De..."

" I'll sing for her like how I gave you your bedtime lullaby."

She kept quiet and nodded subtly.

" I'll love her as much as-"

" Enough enough... I can't take it anymore," She covered her ears and turned around.

" But I'll have to leave her in time to come to come back to my dear wife," I put down her hand and whispered into her ear. Then, I back-hugged her assuringly.

" You can do anything to her like how you did to me, but you can't love her as much as you love me."

" Arraseo."

" Yah!!! What kind of a reply was that??"

" How do you want me to reply you?"

" I expected something like... Ahh don't worry, I won't... Trust me. Or something of that sort. AISH..."

" Gill...you're getting a little too dreamy these days.. Keke tsktsk.."

" Just concentrate on memorizing your script! Don't start panicking and make boo boos when the camera is rolling. That FEMALE LEAD will get frustrated with you."

" Let's rehearse then. She is called nara in that show. Just read from this script. You'll act as her and I'll be my role. Start!"

" I'll rehearse that kiss scene with you next time keke. For now, just depend on yourself. I refuse to be her now."

" You only want to be her when she becomes my 'yeoja chingu'?"

" De! I'll rehearse those scenes with you."

" Okay! You said it! Don't regret. Start learning the steps for TWINKLE now. There will be a scene on that."

I shook my head and chuckled.

" Ahhh anyway, I think..I made a mistake today..." I confessed.

" Ahh not again? Don't tell me you really fell just now??"

" No no I didn't.. But, err... Something worse than that happened..."

" Ahh waeyo?? Don't scare me.. What is it??" He held on to my arm and panicked.

" I...I..made it obvious about..him..accidentally and so..my TS sisters, your fans...came..to..realise it. Ottoke..ahh..mianhae, I really didn't mean it..." I pointed to my tummy and apologized profusely.

" De?? They noticed it??"

" Y..ye...mianhae... Aish.. I really didn't..mean it.."

Then, he laughed. " Woah I'm relieved. I was thinking to bring my fans for an eye check-up."

" Ehhh?? You-"

" You sub consciously tried to hide that fact by pulling your shirt the whole time. And you did that on stage just now as well. And... Erm.. You can't hide it forever. My son is growing, I'll in fact be worried if your pregnancy is not obvious at all by now."

" But you told me it isn't!! Yah!! You know how I panicked when my friends asked me about it just now?"

" I can't possibly tell you, de de it's obvious already. Please wear a larger shirt.. I did consider about your feelings as well. I don't want to hurt it."

" But now it's worse.. I don't know how to clean up that mess."

" Aish, if I really told you that, you'll be really hurt. Then you'll start thinking all sorts of funny things like, is he starting to mind it? Is my figure really getting out of hand? What should I do? What will happen next? Am I right?"

I didn't reply and sighed.

" Aigoo, don't worry. I didn't say I mind. If I minded it, I wouldn't have insisted on wanting kids. Right?" He held on to both my hands and said.

" So how now?"

" Nothing. They have to take it as it is. Nothing can change anyway."

" Aish... I'm not going to step out of this house ever again."

" Yeah..then give birth to him in the toilet.."

" I don't want another child anymore. Pop your dream of having a fifth one.  I'm tired of having to hide. Even though I know I didn't have to, but it's my instincts each time I see your fans."

" Ehhhhh... I want... I don't care."

" Yah! I don't want anymore, jinja."

" If you said you're tired because of the stress of taking care of them, I'll accept it. But if you're tired of hiding, then this shouldn't be the excuse to go back on your words."

" I'm tired of having to hide my nervousness Saengie... You know how nervous I would be everytime you plan to get kids swallowed in me?"

" You don't have to hide, I totally sensed it. You aren't an expert yet to hide your nervousness from me. I can tell. So there isn't anything to hide."

" You.Are.Really.Very.Very.Demanding!" I walked up closer to him and glared fiercely. He just 'retreated' backwards.

" Yah yah yah.. Don't walk any closer to me!" He stopped me from wherever I am.

" Aish, I seriously can't be bothered with you. Do whatever you want, I surrender. Jinja." I turned and marched away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay updated another one again! :)) Enjoy! Hahaha now that there is a 'comment reply' feature, I shall just reply there from now on! :D Thanks for commenting everyone!! <3