Success

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Next day...

 

Gill's POV

 

So as planned, I asked Yee min out for a 'shopping spree' while the others just waited for their phone calls at their respective places.

" Gill, so how have you been? Why did you ask me out suddenly?" she asked.

" I'm feeling quite down these days... Can't really sleep properly either, so I was thinking to shop with you to cheer myself up," I frowned and sighed.

" Ahh? Waeyo? Kwenchana?" She placed her hand over my shoulders and consoled.

I nodded and looked away.

" Kaja, we should find a place to sit and we will have a good chat. I'm worried for you," She uttered as she held my hand and led me to a cafe. Fortunately, she chose the seat at a far corner, so it's easier to carry on acting without embarrassing myself in front of everybody.

" So, I heard what happened actually. If that incident is really bottling up in you, you should let it out, don't keep it to yourself," she added.

I kept quiet and looked down.

" Yah yah look at me, are you alright?" She was really worried.

" I don't know unnie, I know I shouldn't...feel..feel this way.. But..but it really hurts to see my..my own husband kissing another girl..without any reasons... It's..it's really disturbing..." I stammered as drops of tears started rolling down naturally.

" I understand how you feel Gill, it's not wrong to feel that way."

" What..what if Kyu Jong oppa does this... How would you feel?"

" There is always a reason for the things he does. If that really happens, of course, I will be really hurt and disappointed as well, but I guess... He will give me a valid explanation."

" I am not as strong as you unnie, I cannot afford to lose Saengie... For these past week, we...we didn't even look or talk to each other properly.. I'm really worried unnie..ottokaji?"

" I am not strong, I can't bear to lose Kyu oppa as well. He means a lot to me. Why don't I give a call to youngsaeng oppa and help you settle the matter now?"

" Ani..ani.. It's okay. I don't want to listen to what he says now..."

" Gill, give Youngsaeng oppa a chance to explain himself. He dotes on you more than his kids, if you realize..."

" Will you? If you were me..."

" Kyu Jong oppa has given me many chances.. Actually, everybody may think he loves me more than I love him.. But, feelings are very hard to express, I'm willing to accept him in my heart, and that means a lot to me. So Gill, if you don't give Youngsaeng oppa a chance to explain himself, people outside will always think that you don't understand him enough.. As in.. You get what I mean right?

" It's different unnie. KyuJong oppa seldom gets angry, in fact, I have never seen him angry. But Saengie can actually bear to leave me alone for that past week..."

" Youngsaeng oppa must have tried very hard to please you, but you ignored him isn't it?"

" Looks like you understand him better than I do..."

" Aniyo, Kyu oppa and Youngsaeng oppa have the same character one way or another. Kyu oppa is always willing to take the extra mile just to cheer me up. I know that...hmm.. So Youngsaeng oppa is more or less the same isn't it? I mean, which guy would bear to leave his dear alone for so long without doing anything? Right?" she said in a gentle and calm tone.

I listen carefully to every single sentence she said. Seems like, I have successfully carried out my part of the plan.

" Kyu Jong oppa is so nice to you."

" De, I'm really lucky to be with him. He is my happiness, I don't think anybody would ever be able to replace him in my heart again." She blushed and mumbled.

I smiled and 'wiped' my tears away.

" I'm happy to hear that."

" Keke, so , give Youngsaeng oppa a chance to explain himself de? Remember, he won't cheat on you. I never seen a guy so devoted to his wife before. He is the first I saw.. Haha so... You too my dongsaengie, don't be disheartened yet de?"

" De, kamsahamnida. Come on, I'm feeling much better already, let's start shopping."

I clung onto her arm and started shopping. Then, my phone 'rang'. Of course it's fake...

" Yeobuseyo?... Ahhh Mwo?? Kyu Jong oppa wants to leave SS501? What's wrong?! Ahh..de..de I will inform her.." I was made-surprise and raised my voice. Then I hung up the phone.

Yee min unnie turned to face me immediately and her facial expression changed instantly.

" What happened???" She panicked and ask.

" Kyu..kyu jong oppa wants to leave the band... They had a serious fight.. The other four were super frustrated at him..."

" Ahh?? How did this happen?? Ottoke? Gill, mianhae, what about we shop another time? We should go back and think of something now de? Can you try to talk Youngsaeng oppa out? I will see what I can do.." She was really anxious.

" De...de of course." I secretly smiled and rushed back with her.

---------

 

" Wahh Saengie!! Success!!" I laughed and screamed as soon as I stepped home.

" Keke de, now it's our turn. Someone will be busy 'settling the matter with her now'. Keke."

" Ahh but I feel so bad to be fooling her, are you sure this is okay?"

" It doesn't seem okay now, but she will have to thank us later on. Let's wait and see."

---------

 

Jungmin's POV

 

My phone rang that evening. I quickly adjusted my feelings and answered the phone.

" Ah Yee Min ah..."

" De, Jungmin oppa, what's wrong? Why did Kyu oppa make this harsh decision?"

" You should talk to him. Ask him what he had done or said." I pretended to sound really pissed on the phone.

" I..i haven't called him yet. I know he wouldn't want me to know about this and be worried for him.. Jungmin oppa, can we meet now? Is it convenient?"

" Ahh? Er...de..de.."

I hung up the phone and laughed loudly. " I'm the first."

" So how so how? What did she say?" Hyunjoong hyung, hyungjoon and kyujong came up and ask me.

" Wait wait, I need to meet her now. Wait for your turn guys.."

" Why didn't she call me??" KyuJong flustered.

" Don't worry... You just have to wait."

Then, I rushed to the place we were suppose to meet.

" Yee min ah..."

" Ah! You came.. So what happened? Aren't you guys always 5 as 1?"

" Molla.. Ask Kyu. He made a super huge mistake, four of us will never forget what he has done. Jinja..."

" So what has he done? I'm sure there must be a reason to it."

" Go and ask him! I don't want to rake that matter up again. My blood boils just by recalling what he did..."

" But... Kyu oppa is the centre of SS501.. There must be a misunderstanding in between."

" He is no longer part of us. We don't need him in our group!" I hollered. Of course, these words would never have come out of my mouth, if not for this act, I would definitely refuse to say it.

" Ahh..jebal, talk things out nicely. I know SS501 means more than his life, and the four of you means more than an eternity to him. He can't lose any of it..."

" Why do you keep standing on his side?"

" Because I am his girlfriend! I know he will have an explanation to whatever he has done."

" Aish... Chaesonghaeyo, I need to go off first."

Then, I left.

 

Yee min's POV

 

I was really worried and scared. Nothing seemed to be working out. I can't contact him now, I don't want him to worry for me either. Ottoke??

I held my phone and walk down the street alone. I thought very hard what might Kyu oppa has done wrong and what might happen if he really leaves the band..

After a long thought, I couldn't take it anymore. Since jungmin oppa refuse to tell me the reason, I shall ask Hyunjoong oppa. He is the leader afterall, he should know best.

So again, I called Hyunjoong oppa and we met up. It was already 10pm.

Finally, he showed up with a serious expression.

" Ann..annyeonghaseyo oppa. Can..can we talk?" I stammered.

" If it's about Kyu, I don't think there is anything to discuss."

" Jebal, just for 15 minutes."

" De de de..."

" What did Kyu oppa did that he decides to leave the band?"

" There was something where he kept it to himself for so many months. If not for Youngsaeng 'accidentally' asking him, we wouldn't know until now.. He is too much."

" Jinja? Ahh... If that's so, I apologize on behalf of kyu oppa. Cheongmal chaesonghamnida. Please, don't allow him to leave the band. This is his dreams..."

" Why don't you just go and please him yourself??!!"

I kept silent for a few seconds. His tone was really scary, I didn't dare to ask further.

" So.. What do you want to know now?" He asked.

" Ahh.. Nothing..nothing."

" Yee Min ah, mianhae for being so harsh. I was just really angry.. Mianhae."

" De kwenchana...kwenchana."

" You can ask hyungjun or Youngsaeng about it. They should know better," he told me.

" Ahh..de..de."

" So, I'll get going now."

I nodded and we ended up walking on different directions.

 

Hyunjoong's POV

 

After my part was done, I chuckled and went back to the dorm.

" I'm back!"

" De?? So fast??" Hyungjun uttered.

" De... Ahh I feel so bad now.. I screamed at her just now. I think I was too immersed in the act.."

" Yah Hyunjoong hyung!! Why did you scream at her?? It's just an act. You don't have to scare my girlfriend away!!" Kyu Jong raised his voice and sighed.

" Mianhae mianhae. She is fine, don't worry."

" You left her to go home all alone now?? It's so late already! Andwae Andwae, I better look for her now." Kyu Jong was really worried.

" Andwae! All our efforts will go to waste if you find her now!" We pulled him back at once.

" But I can't leave her alone now!"

" I will just give a call to her and ask if she is okay. Calm down!"

So, I phoned her, she is obviously, perfectly fine. Kyu Jong then heaved a sigh a relief.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update again! :)) Next update will probably only be during the weekends or next week ^^ Happy reading and comment! :))

 

@ jungsaeng

Wahhhh I seriously miss your comment a lot! >.< Keke happy reading! Thanks! ^^ Lol now i'm thinking how to get that song across haha. Awww yeah the three jewels are really a cheeky bunch of kids hehe. Let's see if Kyu will get Yee Min or not (: Ahh the rest of the members getting a gf? Wow thanks for that idea, but I'm not really sure if it will work out or not, let me think about it ^o^ You got KyuJong's autograph??!! LUCKY YOU!! >.< I want it too!!! Oh yeah, I'm looking forward for your updates too! :D

@ Areu501

Hahaha aigoo unnie , you're so funny XD Yeps this chapter talks more about Kyu and Yee min hehe. Argh don't break your computer screen! I still want your updates!! :DD 

@ dandeli0n

Kyaaaa haha. It's going to get sweeter lol. Joking, I don't know if things can get any sweeter. Lol. Wow I'm so happy when I read your comment, glad you like my updates unnie! :D *Jump around the house with you* Lmao. Yups, they are really going to make a song for the kids :) Saengie suggested this before he went for that fan meetng marathon keke. But aish, that pabo Gill haven't even got any lyrics up. >.< Keke.

@ bigbangluv143

Keke thank you dongsaengie! ^^ Yes she totally can't. Your mum gets a cup of ice cold water on our face to wake you up?? Wow. That's really harsh haha. My parents already gave up on waking me up, they know it's impossible to wake me up.. so my dad just stands at the door and knock the door continuously. I tell you, those knocking sounds are the most irritating sounds I heard in my whole life lol. Yeps, this chapter starts the plan keke. Let's see how it goes :) Wow your mum and you are so sporting keke. Hope you had fun! ^o^

@ mako336647

Hahaha wow I thought I'm the only weirdo who brings my phone into the bathroom when I bathe. I blast the music and my parents always think I'm holding a concert inside the bathroom. LOL. Wahh glad you could relate the things in this story :)) I wrote it based on my own experience keke and I found a friend who does the same thing as me! Woooaah cool! Hehe. You're truly a Gill wannabe. (in a good way) :DD 

@ i_candie

Hahaha TYFWMU is the funniest variety show I watched, besides hyunderella. keke. Awww yeah, aish I should have thought of those ways kyunglim noona used to wake the boys up to wake Gill up. That should work hahaha. Argh it's every fan's dream? I totally wouldn't want to do that haha, I'll get all stressed up over it and really tun into an ahjumma. Keke yepsyeps Kyu and YOU :)) Let's see how Kyu will propose keke ^^