Promises

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Kyujong's POV

 

Wedding photo shoot was done, everything was going according to as planned.

Next, we went to register our marriage.

" Oppa, so..."

" Yes, I already got everything planned out."

" Ehh? How did you know what I was going to ask?"

" I've been training to read you. Keke."

She chuckled and just followed where I brought her to. After registration, I pulled her into a shop where the saleslady enthusiastically attended to us.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Is there anything I can help?"

" Ahh, kwenchana, we're just looking around," She smiled and answered politely.

Yee Min just glanced at the display drawers and smiled.

" Hmm... Yee min ah, you've been smiling since the minute we stepped into this shop... Really liking that thing huh?" I pointed to where she was glancing at the whole time and teased.

" Ani..aniyo! Just looking around.. Jinja yeppeuda.."

" Keke come. I got something for you." I dragged her towards the display drawer and pointed to that particular piece she was eyeing on.

" Is this the one you said it was pretty?"

She looked at me and stunned. Then, a shop assistant came out with a box.

" Annyeonghaseyo, KyuJong sii, here, this is what you reserved a few days ago. The words and your names you requested are already nicely engraved on it,"

" Ahh de kamsahamnida," I thanked.

When she saw it, she widened her eyes in shock and looked at me.

" Yeppeuji? Keke. Our promise rings. You'll wear the one with my name engraved on it and I'll wear the one with your name on it. It will fit perfectly," 

Then, I slid the ring into her  finger. For the whole time, she was just stunned.

" Komawo..." She stared at the ring on her finger and smiled sweetly.

" Ahhh... You don't expect me to wear mine on my own right?" I sneekily asked.

She chuckled and slid mine into my finger as well.

" Wahh jinja perfect fit. KyuJong sii, you really understand your fiancée really well," the shop assistant complimented.

" Jinja yeppeuda..." Yee Min couldn't stop admiring her ring.

" Of course, it has my name on it."

" Where is the name?"

" It's on the inner side of the ring, take it out and you'll be able to see it. It's engraved there for a reason."

" Wow with the engravings, it must have cost you a bomb..." She frowned.

" Aniya.. As long as you like it. Remember to wear it every single day. I'll wear it everyday as well, even when attending my events."

" De, komawoyo," She happily thanked.

Then, we left the shop and decided to head to our park for a stroll.

------

 

" Oppa, Komawo," She thanked again.

" Aish... Silly girl, you don't have to keep thanking me," I pinched her cheek slightly and teased.

" So why are those engravings on the inner side?"

" Pull out the ring a little and you'll know why."

She pulled out her ring slightly and noticed a mark on her finger.

" Ahhh... Now I know why.. My finger has a marking of your name now.. Jinja.. You thought through quite a lot before deciding on this right?" She chuckled and ask.

I shrugged and held her hand.

" It's a promise ring. There are a lot of meanings to this ring."

Then, she paused and anticipated what I was going to elaborate next.

" We'll hold on to the promise we made, to love and be with each other forever. And... It's sort of an assurance and promise that we will not do anything silly before we're officially married," I elaborated.

" De, I'll treasure this a lot. So the next time I see you on TV, you'll be wearing this ring right?" She questioned.

" De, definitely."

She held up my hand with the ring on it and compared to hers. Not sure why, but I could feel how delighted and moved she was when she received it.

" I really love it. Thank you," She suddenly tip toed a little and gave me a peck on my cheek as we were walking.

I was surprised at how she initiated that peck. Then, I stopped walking and looked at her.

" Aigoo you're like a little girl who just received her favourite toys. Kyeopta," I pulled her into a hug and laughed.

" Appa also left me a bracelet before he left. It's really beautiful, I really treasure that a lot as well. So.. It's been so long since I've gotten that feeling of receiving something special, and close to my heart," she mumbled and reciprocated the hug around my neck.

" I know. Ever since the day I met you, the bracelet is always on you."

" Ahhh you seem to be very observant these days. Learning very hard from Youngsaeng oppa?" She pulled back a little and teased me.

" Aniya, that extraordinary couple is way tooo difficult to learn from. Keke, I have my own style of doing things, I'll be the next love professor in the band."

" Ahhh I wonder when you'll be able to strip that title away from Youngsaeng oppa..." She looked away and grinned.

" I don't have to strip that title away from him. I just have to be that love professor in your heart. Right?"

She blushed and looked down. I lifted up her chin, inched in and slowly planted my lips onto hers. Surprisingly, she didn't pull back or anything, instead, she went along with it.

I released that kiss sweetly and looked at her.

" Do you want to know how I knew you would be eyeing on that particular ring I chose even before that lady took our rings out?" I grinned and asked.

" How?"

" Because that was the first ring I eyed on when I stepped into the shop as well. So I thought, that's the one already. Hmm ever heard of telepathy? People used to say telepathy was a way to gauge the strength of your relationship. I always thought telepathy was just mere coincidence at first. Not until when I saw this pair of rings, I just had this really strong feeling that you'll eye on this pair as well. Looks like I'm right.."

" De, omma told me, that right guy in my life will be able to feel the same way as I do, and that close bond will be forged by testing if we have that affinity with each other. You got the other part of what omma adviced me. Hmm, see I told you, you would be able to find out what omma adviced me just by your actions and thoughts. You'll get it if you're the one for me. Ahhh I feel really blessed..." She wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned against my chest.

I smiled. " Not yet, I'll make sure I make you feel even more blessed in time to come."

She nodded and did not let go of that hug. " I eyed on this ring because I like the way it was so simple yet extremely beautiful the way it is."

" De, it is. It makes it even more beautiful with my name on it. Right?"

" Aish... De de de." She chuckled and smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu-Yeemin chappie ^^ The sweetness of Kyu oppa~ keke :D Enjoy reading! ^o^