Punishment

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

7pm...

I suddenly jumped up from my slumber and immediately divert my sight onto her. Still, she was lying there motionlessly.

" Gill, I'll go out to get a towel de? Wait for me to come back," I spoke to her like as if she could answer me.

I stood up and sighed deeply. Then, I left the ward to get a towel to wipe her face.

I rinsed the towel and gently dapped it on her face as I hummed a tune out.

As I return the towel back into the pail, I sat by her bedside again and held her hand up.

 

11pm...

It's a whole 24 hours from the time she is admitted here. One whole day. She still haven't move a single bit...

* In this 24 hours, just hope she regains conscious. If not, please be prepared for the worse....

The doctor's words suddenly rang in my mind. Unconsciously, a tear ran down my cheek. 

" Yah! Aren't you thirsty or hungry??!! If you are not, my son is!! Please.. WAKE UP! It's already 24 hours!" 

Maybe I was starting to lose myself, I started losing hope. 

" Are you really going to leave me alone?"

 

Suddenly, her fingers twitched and she started moving a little. I hurriedly pressed the button for the  doctor.

" You can be at ease now, she has woken up and everything is stabalised for now, including your baby. You have a very strong wife, young man.. Normally, in this kind of situation, it's either the baby survives or the mother survives. You're lucky. Keep an eye on her." The doctor came out and pat my back as he said in a firm manner.

" De de de kamsahamnida! Cheongmal kamsahamnida."

I heaved a huge sigh of relief as I entered into her ward again. She turned her head weakly and looked at me.

" Saengie... Is our son alright?" She asked in an extremely soft manner.

I refused to answer her and went to pour a cup of water at the side.

" Saengie..answer me.. Is the baby alright??"

I kept quiet and looked away.

" What does that mean huh?? He is not okay?? Answer me!" Her tears rolled down and grabbed hold of my hand.

" What did I tell you before you went for that event? I warned you, didn't I?" I scolded.

" So he is gone? Is that what you meant??"

I waited for her to cool down before I spoke.

" Mianhae..mianhae.. I was careless.." She cried and stammered.

" He is alright."

" De??"

" He is alright in you now!"

"So he is still alive inside me??"

" Yes."

 

Gill's POV

 

I could tell he was angry, afterall, it was my fault.

" Saengie..."

" Don't talk to me. Just let me breathe. I almost died during that 24 hours when you were unconscious."

" Mianhae.." She held my hand and apologized.

I let go of her grip on me and walked away.

" Saengie..mianhae.. I know I made you worry again.."

" So what happened during that event? You fell?!"

" I..I stood up and didn't realize a marker in front..so I..slipped.. I didn't know it would be this serious... I didn't feel any pain until I got home..."

" You didn't just slip, you fell in a VERY dangerous position, do you know that?! You almost had a miscarriage and I almost lost you! Why are you always like that huh Gill?!"

"  Mianhae..I didn't know it would turn out like that.. I heeded your instructions very closely, I just tripped over a marker that was lying on the floor accidentally.."

" I warned you not to go for that event right? Did I not?!"

" Yes you did..." I mumbled and looked down.

That was probably the first time he was so upset with me. Extremely. 

" Ou..ouch..." I faked a groan and held on to my tummy.

" Yah..kwenchana kwenchana? Are you feeling unwell again??" He, of course, ran up to me and asked in concern.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and refused to let go even though he tried to pull my arms away.

" Saengie, Chaesonghamnida. Cheongmal cheongmal mianhaeyo. I know I made you worry again.. Please, don't push me away."

He stood still and his eyes reddened.

After all my pleading and thousand apologies, he pat my back and again, tried to unwrap my arms around his waist.

" Andwaeyo! Jebal!"

" Let go... Jinja. Just let go."

" Oppa..jebal, chaesonghaeyo.. I know you're boiling mad now and you haven't came out of your panic state, but..don't push me away..please!" 

" Ani..let me talk to you. Come, let go." He said in his most gentle tone and sat down beside me on the bed.

" Look, I'm not doing this on purpose. I just want you to be careful next time. I can't afford to lose you, you know right? And please... Don't try to sacrifice yourself next time. This is the second time you're doing this. Even though my son is extremely precious to me, but if I have to choose, you know very well who I will choose."

" The first thing that came into my mind when I fell was him, it just comes naturally. I didn't protect him intentionally. He is our son Saengie, you can't say this."

" And you're my wife, how am I going to live if something really happens to you? You want me to bear that heavy heart and head home alone? Your kids will be looking for you. There was really this chance that I may have to let you go during your semi coma. You wouldn't want to know what the doctor told me..."

" Just let it go, let it go, let it go~" I joked and sang.

He glared at me fiercely.

" De de just joking. I'm fine now. I told you I am different from others. Of course I can't die yet, if not I'll be creating so many chances for crazy fangirls out there who wants you. That'll be so dumb of me."

" Yah yah yah, jokes aside! Do you understand what I said huh?"

" Yes I understood. I won't die on you Saengie, don't worry. I still have so many things I have yet to do with you, how can I die just like that?"

" I'm really glad you know that. So how was your tour in hell just now?"

" Hell?? Aniyo! I wasn't there!! I just kept hearing someone talking to me.. But I can't really hear what that person said. Can you repeat everything?"

" Mwo?! I said so much and you didn't catch a single thing?! Then how did you come back??"

" I heard the last sentence where you ask, are you really going to leave me alone? So I decided to come back and accompany you."

" I said that for a thousand times! Why must you wait for that last time?? Do you really want me to die of worry?"

" Aniyo, you can't die..." I held on to his hand and shook my head.

" Eun Hee, your parents and my parents were really worried too... See what have you done? You made the whole world worry because of you."

" Punish me then. I'm willing to take up any punishment, I'm really in the wrong this time round."

" Don't touch or listen to anything related to SS501 for a whole month. Not even trying to google them or youtube them. Stay out of any events, including whatever your TS sisters wrote or say. And including Facebook or twitter. Don't ask me anything I do, because it pertains to SS501. This is torturous I know, but you have to face it. If you dare to let this kind of incident happen a second time, I assure you, you won't like the punishment I set next. And most importantly, don't tell anyone about this punishment. Arraseo?"

" De?? Andwae!! That's not even a punishment, that's more like a concentration camp. It's like flushing down drugs into the toilet bowl in front of a drug addict."

" You don't have a choice."

" What about anything pertaining to Heo Young Saeng? Not.at.all?"

" Excuse me piggy, which band does that Heo Young Saeng come from?"

" SS501.."

" So?"

" So you're going to forbid me to talk to you, to lay a finger on you, to hear your voice and to even see you??"

" Hmm.. When I'm with you or at home, I'm not that Heo Young Saeng on stage. So they are two different people. Get it?"

" Not even if I want to talk to my brother-in-laws?"

" NO."

" But I have a last meet up for that banner event to wrap things up next week.. I'm the coordinator.. Please.."

" Don't even pick up their calls. You jolly well know I won't allow you to attend."

" That's suffocating me. Pabo.. I hate you."

" Oh, to add on to that punishment, for your information, SS501 will be having a live variety show the following Tuesday. Ahhh such a pity.. you can't catch the live one..." 

" De? It's live? Meaning I have to watch the repeated one? Or I have to wait till the next month?? That's so unfair! I want to watch it live!! HEO SAENGIE!"

" Andwae, you ask for it. Don't ask me to sing for you this whole month. And change your alarm tone. I tell you, nothing..absolutely nothing should be pertaining to SS501. You should be very clear about those posters on the walls as well."

" You aren't even with me 24/7.. Do you think I will be so dumb to listen to you even when you're not around me?"

" Try it. If I catch you breaking the punishment rules, don't even think of me being that sweet, romantic, cute husband you know. You should know what that means."

" No kisses..no cuddling me to sleep..no skinship at all..no morning alarm..no hugging.. No jokes.. No everything that I thought was a sweet act.. That's the next punishment, right..?"

" Bingo. And when you're facing your second punishment, your first punishment still applies."

" Fine fine fine. I shall search on big bang, teen top, SNSD, dbsk.. etc then. You meanie.."

" Go ahead. As long as there isn't a shadow of SS501 around."

" Fine! Challenge accepted. I tell you, I'm going to show you how I will live as a non triple S for one whole month. Just you wait.."

" Good. Very good."

" I hate you...jinja..."

" I love you, that's all it matters."

" Go away now. Don't you have anything on tomorrow morning? Dance practices? Vocal training? Recordings?"

" I don't know. Yah! Did you just forget what I punished you?"

" Mr Gill's husband, can I ask you something? Do you have to work later on? That's a simple question not pertaining to whatever-that-band-is-called at all."

" Keke ani, I don't have anything on. I will stay with you."

" Oh my gosh... I can't believe a member of SS trying to forbid his wife to keep out of his own band for the whole month..." I shook my head and faced away.

" You just broke the rule. I said, no SS should be coming out from your mouth. No mentioning of members as well. So how? Would you want that 2nd punishment to start now piggy? Or tomorrow?"

My eyes reddened and I rolled my eyes at him. " Pabo.. You know my weakest point and you hit it directly.. I hate you to the core!! Jinja. "

" Ehh? De de de I take back that second punishment.. Don't cry don't cry," He turned me around and chuckled.

" Wipe that smile off your pabo face. It's not funny.. I don't want that second punishment. Jinja. Just let me die if you insist on it."

" Aniyo..aigoo, okay okay that second punishment won't start yet hmm? Wait till I see you break your rule," He pulled me closer and hugged me around my waist.

" I hate you..."

" But I don't.. Too bad."

" That person I love doesn't try to set such ridiculous 2nd punishment..."

" Oh where is he? With SS501 members now?"

" He totally disappeared. I know he won't ever say that if he loves me dearly. He won't even bear to leave his wife alone and not touch her at all, such as setting that ridiculous 2nd punishment."

" Aish... That's the only way to make you learn your lesson. You never seem to learn. I lost you for 24 hours, I'm not going to lose you again, not even for a second."

" Look at me," I demanded.

He shifted his eyes on mine. " Wae?"

" You're not serious about that second punishment right?"

" If you break the rules, yes, I'm really serious."

" Wae?? I don't want!"

" Not a choice. Bear with it. Just live without SS501 for a whole month and that second punishment won't ever haunt you. So you're trying to tell me you'll try to break the rules if I abolish the second punishment?"

" I'm your dear... You can't do that to me.."

" Exactly, you're my one and only, that's why I have to do this."

" Go away go away, seriously."

" De, I'll go make a call outside." He chuckled and left.

" No wait, I mean, leave! Go home and tell the kids I'm alright. Go go!!"

" De de, I'll be back tomorrow morning."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngsaengie is very evil isn't he? Aish... Hahaha I guess all Triple S will be able to understand the pain of the punishment...  LOL.

Enjoy and comment! :D

 

@ i_candie

Haha ahh Gill really... I wanted to make her unconscious for a longer time haha but I think all my readers will start throwing eggs at me, especially all the TS.. LOL. Keke 24 hours is long enough...keke. Hmm, yup depends :) I just have to type out the replies and post the chapter..since I already pre written some.. so it's quite fast. ^^Thankyu unnie for commenting!! :D

@ dandeli0n

Haha yup! AHHH I also wanna hug SAENGIEEEE!!! >.< They kicked my out of the house because I fought with the twins.. >.<  EIISSHHHH!! HAhahahahah!! Yups, so this is the chapter :)) Youngsaengie is becoming really mean to Gill. Aish... lol. Thankyu for commenting unnie! ^o^

@ mako336647

Hahahahaha you should have hugged him earlier, don't make him worried. Kyaaaa hahahaha. Yeah he almost went insane being worried during that 24hours. Aish~ Hmm... she is alright..for now :) Thankyu for commenting! :D

@ bigbangluv143

LOL everybody wants to hug Saengie now HAHA! Omg I cracked at at your comment, it's so cute and hilarious. :p You should try slapping her up hahaha. WOW happy outing with your kpop friend! :)) Thanks for commenting! ^^

@ moonglow

Yeah... argh she just kept giving false hopes during that 24 hours..kyaaa. Hmm... but she is fine, for now :)) Keke yup so that was what happen during that event. she was really... careless to the max.. AISH~Hehe thankyu for commenting! :DD