It starts again

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

Okay, so the story starts again...

*Refresh*

Eun Hee- 8 years old

Yoon Saeng/Eun- 3 Years old.

Marriage- 4th year.

This will be a continuous of the last chapter of DTI ^^

 

Gill's POV

 

Saengie really don't know how to keep things to himself.. I'm not sure why either, he was getting all excited about having another kid again.. Aigoo..

" Yah yah!! This isn't the first baby you have, stop spazzing over him/her!" I strike that annoying grin to him.

" They are all my jewels. How can I not be excited about it? And furthermore, I waited three years for this."

" Aigoo... And now everyone knows about it..."

" This better be a triplet..." He grinned and muttered.

" Yah!! Get out.. I don't want to see you now. Go to work!"

" My schedules don't start so early today..."

" Ahh jinja?? Pass me the phone, I need to give a call to hyunjoong oppa and ask if whatever you said was 'RELIABLE'!!"

" What?! Aigoo.. Jinja.. You want to take a look at my schedule sheet? And I'm having my solo schedule later. My group schedule will be on alternate weeks. I have to juggle between being a soloist and a group vocalist now."

" Okay stay here, don't disturb me. I have no time to answer your baby questions now. I got lots of proposals to rush..."

" Are you driving your idol away now?"

" Woah Saengie.. I'm glad you know that.. Aish.. That was slow..."

" Hmm... You're one of a kind.. What a triple S..."

" Yeah, I'm such a true and loyal triple S!"

" De de de whatever you say... I'm going to work now.."

" Waeyo?? I thought you said your schedules don't start so early??"

" Starting to miss me now, dear?"

" Ani... Okay okay go go."

" De..."

"...."

He opens our room door and prepares to leave.

" Mr Heo! You're not suppose to leave now..."

" You're hard to please these days... I should find my precious..."

" Hahahaha! I'm a big fan of fanfiction, I know what you're talking about... Go ahead. Don't come crying to me if she doesn't appear."

" De, but, I think I misplaced my potion..."

" Eewww of all stories, why did you read that? It's so horribly written.." (A/N I'm so going to get her for this >.<)

" Yah yah yah... So you're criticizing what my fan wrote?"

" Not really... Am I?"

" Yes you are..."

" Heartache?"

" De. My fellow Triple S is going to come after you..."

" And YOUR baby..."

" My baby is going to be fine..."

" So you're not going to care if I die or not?"

" What do you think?"

I rolled my eyes and continued typing my proposal on the computer.

He walked up to me and bent down next to me. " You are my precious... Who am I suppose to care for if you die?"

" Your precious?? Just because she disappeared and I became her substitute? I don't want to be her substitute!"

" You're not going to relate a fictional story to live, are you?"

" But, that story.. How did you even find it?"

" You're reading it too right?"

" De, just for fun. That author's brains is a little messed up.. Don't you think?"

" Composers need those messed up brains as well.. I need those as well to come out with good songs."

" Argh whatever I say, you will still be on your fan's side right?"

" Bingo!"

I sighed and ignored him.

" Angry?"

" Ani, pali pali, go away, get out of my sight."

" Gill..."

" Don't disturb me..."

" Sure? I'm going to leave now hmm?"

I nodded my head, eyes still fixed on the computer.

He really walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

Was he serious? Leaving for work just like that?

 

I waited for a few minutes before deciding to open the door to check.

To my surprise, he was still standing outside, leaning against the wall, arms folded.

" I knew you would come out..." he smirked.

" Ahh?? I came out..to get...water.." I stuttered and came out with an excuse.

Just as I was about to walk away, he pulled my hand from the back, turned me around in one swift motion and landed a quick peck on my lips.

I stunned and quickly pushed him away. " Pali get going, sing well hmm? Don't disappoint me."

" Was there even a time where I disappointed you with my voice?"

I glared at him. He knew the answer was obviously a NO.

" De, the times where... Where... Argh, just go to work."

" I need an encouragement."

" Go away! You're getting so demanding these days."

" Ehhh..."

" I thought you already had it a minute ago?"

" That wasn't counted. Pali, if I'm late, you're going to take the responsibility."

" Youngsaeng oppaaaa... Spare me."

He shook his head and smirked.

I went forward and allowed my lips to touch his, then pulled back immediately.

" Yah yah yah..."

" Don't be greedy. Shoo shoo..pali.."

-----------

 

That week, I had lots of work to do, so I don't wish for anybody to disturb me. I didn't have to report for work on that day for some reasons.

Eun Hee has a school field trip today, so Saengie can fetch her from school when he knocks off from work at around evening time.

Yoon Saeng and Yoon Eun are enrolled to the same elementary school Eun Hee was in when she was their age.

Now that I'm alone at home, I better get work done.

As usual, Omma will call 'at the right timing', always when I'm busy.

" De omma?"

" Gill, can you shop with me today?"

" No, I'm busy."

" Yah... Leave your work aside, we need to start shopping for your baby's necessities."

" Omma, he/she is only on his/her second month, I don't even know if this baby is a him or her. My tummy haven't even show. Please, let me have peace today. I got lots to do."

" Meet me 3 hours from now. At daekwang shopping mall. Bye."

" Om.." Before I could even complete my sentence, she hung up on me.

------------

 

I didn't have the choice but to oblige to her.

I rushed through all my proposals and got down to the shopping mall omma was referring to.

" I'm really busy today, and all the kids are in school, so actually this is the best time for me to complete whatever that needs to be done." I complained.

" Let's go, don't talk so much." Omma held my hand and pulled me along with her.

We ended up shopping for her clothes instead. Aish...

" How are your 3 kids?"

" Fine and well. Saengie is slowly spoiling them.. Especially Yoon Eun. Since she is getting whiney these days..."

Omma chuckled. " Can't help it right? Your husband loves kids so much."

" This shall be the last one I will bear for him. I'm so tired..."

" Heard from his omma that he wants a dozen."

" De, in his dreams. Both of us won't have that much time for so many. And I won't have that strength too, I don't want to lose all my figure at this age."

" You have to pamper your husband once in a while you know... He works so hard for the family."

" Ahh? Kids will be a lifetime thing... I don't want to end up tiring myself out.."

" Aish... Whatever you say.. My son-in-law really has such a pitiful life..." Omma uttered sarcastically.

" I don't torture my idol."

" Then give in to his wants..."

" But...omma, then why don't I have any siblings? Appa loves kids as well isn't it?"

" Er... Yah! Don't direct that question back to me."

" It's the same logic isn't it?"

" No. Your father is just an ordinary man, but your husband is not."

" Then the world will be too unfair to me."

" You do not have the rights to say that when you're that one in a million fangirls to marry your idol."

" Omma, wow look at this dress, it's so pretty.. Aish but I can't wear it now.." I tried to change the subject.

" You know what? I give up talking to you."

" That's such a relief." I laughed.

-----------

 

That night, everyone was back from their respective places. The twins started their 'day story' again.

" Omma omma, I think Yoon Eun and I made a mistake in school today," Yoon Saeng spoke.

" What happened?"

" We made our relief teacher cry."

" Your form teacher wasn't in school today?"

They nodded. " So a very young relief teacher came in and taught us today."

" So were both of you behaving like monkeys until she couldn't control? And so she was so angry that she cried?"

" Aniyo omma. Sonsaengnim started everything first. And it's all appa's fault."

" My fault? What exactly happened?" Saengie queried.

" She was marking attendance for our class. Then after she called our names, she paused. Then she ask why are our surnames the same."

" So we said we are siblings. Then she ask why are our surnames, Heo. Actually, I don't know what she was asking..she ask silly questions." Yoon Eun interrupted.

" Then how did you answer?"

" I said, Sonsaengnim.. appa also have this surname, of course we follow after him, don't your surname follow after your appa too?"

" That's rude... You shouldn't direct that question back to her, Yoon Eun. Apologize to her tomorrow, get it?"

" Andwae, this wasn't the reason why she cried." She further explain.

" Omma, listen to me instead." Yoon Saeng cut in.

" Yah yah one at a time."

" So sonsaengnim first ask why do we have such a surname because she said it's rare. Then we told her it's not rare because appa also has this surname."

Saengie and I laughed. " Then?"

" Then she ask whether she can ask us a personal question. So we nodded."

" She ask what's appa's name."

" That question is the worst question a person can ever ask... Anyway, did both of you say?" I questioned anxiously.

" De of course."

I sighed. " Anyway we can't hide it for long... So after that?"

" She screamed and asked, Double S oh gong il heo youngsaeng? So we said NO, his name is not that long, it is heo youngsaeng, not double S oh gong il heo youngsaeng."

Saengie and I broke into laughter again.

" Omma, appa! Don't laugh! Listen to me, I am not done talking!" Yoon Saeng pestered.

" Hahaha ahh.. De..de?"

" Then she ask if the heo youngsaeng I was talking about has a very sweet voice, cute dimples.."

" Hah.." Saengie smirked.

" I answered, of course.. My appa is a great singer and the greatest appa ever. Then sonsaengnim's eyes reddened."

" That's my boy. Keke." Saengie carried Yoon Saeng up and became really contented at how he answered.

" Appa, I also told sonsaengnim that too." Yoon Eun tapped on Saengie's legs and said innocently.

Saengie smiled and placed Yoon Saeng down to the ground and patted on both their heads.

" So after that?"

" After that, sonsaengnim ask if we have a mother..."

" What?! What kind of question is that?! I'm still well and alive, if both of you do not have a mother, then where did you come from?" I exclaimed.

" Hmm so we just nodded and smiled. Then sonsaengnim got really upset... For the whole lesson, she couldn't teach properly and just kept glancing to our direction."

" Aish, what can I do now? But to know it now, hmm.. Was that a little lagging?"

Saengie chuckled and place his arm over my shoulders.

" Wait...one more thing..." both of them drew out a piece of paper from their bags and showed it to us.

" What?? Meet-the-parents session tomorrow?? And you're telling us now?"

" Appa and you were so busy the past few days that we didn't even have the chance to ask."

" Omma, appa, my meet-the-parents session is also scheduled tomorrow." Eun Hee came down and told us.

" Wah wah wah... Saengie, look at your CONSIDERATE kids...aish jinja.."

" Eun Hee, what time is yours?"

" 10am."

" And both of you?"

" 930am."

" Great... Now I have to take a half day leave tomorrow.. All thanks to all of you..." I sneered sarcastically.

" Ottoke? I have a vocal and dance practice at that timing... Hmm so how?" Saengie grinned and gave them a they-will-understand look.

" Ahh? Appa... Take a half day leave like omma.. Jebal.. All our friends' omma and appa are going with them... So you must also be there to meet our teacher...appa..pleaseeee.." 3 of them whined and pestered Saengie.

" Aish... But, my practice for tomorrow is crucial."

" Appa, I can give you your vocal practice, by teaching you what my choir teacher taught me.." Eun Hee laughed and said.

" My dear, our practices are totally different, yours is just for fun, mine is the real intense practice. And you didn't join dance club, how are you going to give me my dance practice hmm Eun hee?"

" Erm for that... Aigoo appa is already so cute, handsome, great dancer, great singer, you don't need those practices.. Jebal, come for our meet-the-parents session along with omma."

" Ahh.. Eun hee, since when did you have such a sweet tongue? De de I will see what I can do about it."

" Yayyyy!! Yoon Saeng, Yoon Eun, I will impart this skill to you in the future," Eun hee smirked and told her siblings.

" Woohoo then I won't be husband-less tomorrow too keke."

" So you are with them as well, ganging up against me?" Saengie glared at me.

" Nope... I'm just happy that my idol husband is going to accompany his ordinary wife tomorrow." 

" Gill, I got lots to settle with you later... Okay, 3 of you, wash up and go to bed. Eun Hee, help your siblings to set their alarms. Jalja."

" Appa..."

" Jal.ja.yo. Go to bed now before I waver my decision."

Then, 3 of them quickly scrambled back to their respective bedrooms and shut the door.

Saengie turned his attention to me and smirked.

" Haaaah why am I feeling so tired now? I.. Need to sleep now too," I stood up and walk up to my room at a fast pace.

He just followed behind. As soon as our room door closed, he pulled me and tried to corner me by the wall.

" Yah, your poor wife is tired, settle your scores tomorrow okay?"

" Ahh ottokaji? My practices? Hmm?"

" Keke, that's your problem."

" Those kids...aish..jinja..."

" You ask for it. That's the consequences of having so many. When this is born, you're going to be jam-packed with your KIDS schedules as well."

" Ani, my practices start at 11am tomorrow, I'm just worried it may drag and eat into my time.. Anyway, even if I have an event to attend, I will be there for their meet-the-parents session too. My kids are my priority."

" Tsk tsk tsk... My poor SS501.. How are they suppose to stand such an irresponsible vocalist in their band.." 

" My kids are my priority, SS501 is my life, I need both in order to survive."

" Then what about me?" I chuckled and ask.

" You? You're my everything." He smiled and look at me.

I blushed. " So now I know who is the one who influenced Eun Hee to have such a sweet tongue."

He shook his head and inched in. I quickly went forward to hug him instead.

" I don't want a hug..." he uttered.

" I want to hug."

" I'm not going to reciprocate the hug."

" Kwenchana. As long as I'm happy to be the one hugging you."

" Yah!"

I chuckled and shifted my arms around his neck and nodded. I just allowed him to do whatever he wanted for that few seconds.

" I already give in to you, so you should reciprocate the hug right? I want a hug now..."

" Andwae." He mouthed the word.

" Ehhhh.. Saengie.. It won't kill you..hmm? Hmm?" I childishly whined. I only have this whiney attitude when I'm pregnant, it gets out of control sometimes.

" I'm afraid if I wrap my arms around you, I won't bear to let it go. Then, both of us will sleep, standing up, today." He joked.

" Why do Eun Hee, Yoon Eun and Yoon Saeng get a hug from you and I don't? It's so unfair. I want to be them."

" There is no such word called unfair in your dictionary. The twins' relief teacher will have the rights to feel unfair, but not you my dear."

" It's so unfair... I give you your kiss and I just want a hug... The 3 kids, and your future 4th kid get it and I don't.. It's too unfair.."

" Don't blame me if I don't release then." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly in his embrace, really refusing to let go.

" Okay okay I'm satisfied already, let me go."

" I have to go to Thailand for a few days next week for a fan meeting session. Then, I have to fly off to HongKong for another few days."

" De..." I sighed.

" Wae? So you want me to release you now?"

" This is not the first time you're leaving the country for fan meetings. Although it has been quite some time since you had one.."

" It's different now, because... Erm actually, I have to fly to Japan for about a week after that as well.. So..."

" So I will only get to see you for a few times for this whole month? Ahhh..kwen..kwenchana..."

" Mianhae."

" Kwenchana...I understand."

" So I will leave the kids in your hands for a while. I will make it up to you as soon as I'm done with all the fan meetings."

" De, don't worry. I'm their omma... Even if you don't tell me, I will also take care of them like usual." 

" Don't forget about my forth one hmm?"

" Aigoo de de de de de!!"

" Maybe I should say 4th,5th and 6th.."

" No such things. There is only one this time, I'm super sure about that. You weren't being serious about having a dozen right?"

" Of course I was being serious. Waeyo?"

" Mwo?! Waeyo? I don't want. This shall be the last one. Jinja."

" Then better hope there is triplets in there. After thinking about it, 6 is enough."

" Your whole intention is to get me killed."

" Aish...you see, you are also an only child right? Me too. So we should understand how bitter loneliness is and give them their siblings.."

" Yah! How are they lonely now? We already have 3, and a 4th one soon. You have your 4 brothers and a million fans. I have my 4 sisters and 2 beloved cousin. We aren't lonely."

" Aish... Hajiman.. That was after I became a celebrity. You too right? Only after you started schooling and found your friends..."

" You have to stand in my shoes Saengie... It's not easy to give birth. You too, you won't be busy following your own schedules and kids schedules if we stop at 4."

" De de de..."

" I promise I'm still going to entertain you."

" Ahh? I don't get what you mean..." He smirked and pretended not to understand.

" Aish.. Just let me go now. I want to sleep."

" I want 6."

" Andwae."

" Jebal?"

" Andwaeyo"

" What about I sing for you now?"

" Andwae. Andwae."

" Haruman? Your favourite right?"

" Yah! Andwae! Why don't you sing for the twins' relief teacher tomorrow?"

" She isn't going to give me my 6. Unless..."

" Don't you dare touch another girl."

" Fanmeeting requires me to shake hands with fans. That's called touching as well."

" Other than that..."

" My daughters are girls too..."

" Arghh I'm sure you get what I mean."

" De de I was just kidding. I won't tire you out, we stop at 4 then." He chuckled and said.

" Cheongmal?? Ahh you're the best! So to add on, I want that song."

" Haruman? Hmm.. I sorta forgot the lyrics to that song. Let's go to sleep."

" Yah!"

" 6! Then I will do anything you say."

" Ahhh but.. Kwenchana kwenchana. I have the album..."

" I crashed the CD player."

" Jinja??!" I ran to the player ad realized it was really spoilt.

" I told you I crashed it..."

Of course it wasn't his doings. It must have broken down long time ago.

" Computer!"

" Andwae andwae, you are going to bed now. Kaja." He held my hand and dragged me to the bed.

" I can't sleep without a lullaby..."

" My voice isn't meant to be a bedtime lullaby.. It's meant to be appreciated and loved."

" Yah.. not everybody's voice can soothe a person to sleep, so it's actually a compliment. Okay okay let me change to a song with not so many difficult parts to sing... Wings of the world then."

" How is that easier to sing??"

" Just sing! I just want to hear you sing!"

" Sleep sleep sleep! We have to wake up early for our kids schedule tomorrow. I'm going to change a way of waking you up."

" Sarangiguljyo?"

" Andwaeyo."

"Rainy heart?"

" NO."

" Nameless memory?"

" I don't know what's that."

" Yeongwontoro?"

" So you are just going to try your luck and list every single song I sang? Keep trying piggy..."

" Because I'm stupid? Deja vu? Love like this? Let it go? U R man? My baby you? The one? Gree-"

" Name one more song and I'll make sure I'll seal your lips with mine."

" De de de I stop. Nappeun..." I bit my lips and walked away.

" Aish.. Fangirls fangirls... What song do you want to hear? I'm only going to sing ONE line."

" Hahahaha I knew you will give in to me..Haruman. I want that duper high part."

He shook his head and sang the last line of that song instead.  Nevertheless, I was still satisfied.

" Saengie, ever wondered why we started calling Yoon Eun as Eunnie suddenly?"

" Kyeopta. Daddy's girl."

" Then Yoon Saeng, we can call him.. Keke...Saengie."

" Aniya! I will be so confused next time if you start calling him that as well."

" De de de.. Eun Hee prefer us to call her not-so-affectionately..keke, she is more of a mummy's girl." I laughed.

" De."

" I should go back to calling you oppa, and call Yoon Saeng, Saengie. That sounds more like it."

" Andwae. Oppa sounds too distant. What about... Yeobo?"

" Never. I shall stick to calling you Saengie then."

" Aish..."

I smiled and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oops is this chapter a little too long? O.o Haha anyway, hope you all still remember DTI and so, you should be able to relate to this :)) After this, I may take a while to post another chapter, so take your time to read ^^ Comments are always welcome! :D Thankyu!

Anyway, I'll add more of other members in this sequel. (esp. Kyu) I seem to have left them out in DTI  T.T