Finally...

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

It's the last day of the week, of the month.

Saengie was busy preparing for his new album for the whole of last week and this week. Recording all the songs, laying out the plan for the MV, shooting the MV, perfecting the dance steps and all the essentials for the album. He told me this album must be ready by the end of 2 weeks time, so he didn't had anytime to spare.

The kids seldom get to see him at home these days too.

" Omma, did appa go overseas again? We didn't get to see him for quite long already," Yoon Saeng sulked.

" Aniyo, he did come back. It's just that he is off to work even before you wake up and only comes back when you are asleep," I explained to him.

" So is he going to come back after I'm asleep today as well?" Yoon Eun asked.

" De, maybe. Appa is very busy these few weeks, let's not disturb him de?" I told them.

" Since he is not coming home early today, can we go to halmoni's house to play?" Yoon Saeng added.

" Let me give a call to them first."

Then, I rang omma up and asked if the kids could go over today. Of course she agreed immediately. It's been quite a few weeks since she seen the kids.

--------

 

After they came and pick the kids up, I went back into my room to continue my research.

After 2 hours, I heard the door opened. I quickly went out to check who was at the door.

" Eo! Saengie! Scare me.. I thought I forgot to lock the door just now and someone broke in..."

He laughed. " Ahh you never fail to cheer me up with the things you say.."

" Aish, so why are you so early today? It's only 5pm.."

" I'm really really tired. So I decided to come back to accompany you instead of stressing myself up with the album." He joked.

" Aigoo, your album is almost done right?"

" 3/4 done. Almost all the songs are done. Now only left with a few touching up and the photoshoot."

I smiled and went into the kitchen to make him a glass of honey-lemon water.

" You'll feel better after drinking this. You need a rest. Pali drink this up and take a nap."

" Did you add that ginger vinegar in this time?"

" Aniyo, it's just honey and lemon. Don't worry and drink."

" Where are my jewels?" He drank and asked.

" They thought you weren't coming back today so they went to omma's house to play."

" Ahh.. I thought I could see them today. I haven't been talking to them for quite some time already."

" They will be back tonight. You're free for the rest of the day right?"

" De, I'll continue on my album again tomorrow." He handed me the empty cup and headed up to the room.

I washed the cup and went up into the room as well. He was in front of my computer looking through my research.

" Yah.. Go to sleep. You need that." I commanded.

" I'm not literally tired, I'm just mind exhausted."

" Aigoo, kwenchana? Do you want me to make some food for you?" I walked up to him and massaged his shoulders.

" Kwenchana, just stay here. I need your company now."

I nodded.

" Hmm.. How about we go to the beach now? It's relaxing there," he suggested.

" De, anything you say," I agreed without hesitation.

" Jinja???" He widened his eyes and chuckled.

" You were joking just now?"

" Ani ani.. I was just surprised you would agree immediately, I thought you're busy with research now."

" Aniya kwenchana, I'm just doing extra research. Eiii it's okay, I can accompany you today."

" De kaja!" He smiled and went out.

----------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

Both of us just strolled along the beach on the sand. I walked beside her with a huge gap between us.

" Aaahhhh.. Finally.. A break after so long.." I looked down and sighed.

" Your efforts will be recognised. These days, Triple S have been talking about your upcoming new album, they are really eager."

 

* This piggy.. Didn't I say no talking about SS this whole month to anyone? Triple S just betrayed you..

 

" Ahh I really worked very hard in this album for all of you." I smiled and answered.

" I can't wait to receive my copy of the album!"

Looking at how she anticipated, I decided not to remind her anything about her punishment.

Then, she picked up a twig from the sand and started scribbling something on it. I did the same.

I walked over to her and peep on what she was writing.

" Young Saeng o-ppa, hwa-i-ting-" I read out each and every word she wrote.

" Yah..don't read it out.."

" You forgot to write something. Add it in ppali.." I sneakily told her.

" What did I forget to write?"

" Something important. Come, I'll write it in for you on your behalf."

I took my twig and added on to whatever she wrote.

" Neo-mu Sa-rang-hae-yo??" She read it out word for word as I wrote.

" Ahh perfect. Now your words are complete."

" Aish... So that's the important words I left out. Ahh let me see what you wrote." She walked over to my side where I wrote.

I just chuckled and waited for her reaction.

" Yah!! Why did you draw a pig?!" I expected that reaction.

" Don't you think it looks like you? My art isn't that bad right?" I joked.

" Can you at least draw it a little more adorable than this? This pig is sooo ugly! What's with that gigantic body, big nose and crooked ears?? "

" I was looking at you while I drew this. I think it kind of resembles you."

She glared at me and looked away and sighed. " Kwenchana kwenchana, as long as it makes you happy for now. I'm going to vandalise your face on the album once I get it," She cheered herself up.

" Aigoo, you'll always be pretty the way you are."

" I know that. I'm totally opposite from whatever you drew." I knew she didn't meant to boast, she just wanted to rebut me.

" De de de de de, you're so pretty that I must bury you in the sand now to prevent any other guys from looking at my pretty wife." I squat down and started pushing all the sand above her feet.

She laughed. " Yah yah yah, don't!! I can't move now.."

" I'll make you into a sand sculpture. Don't move."

" ANDWAE!! She bend down and quickly sweep off all the sand from her feet. I pushed the sand back.

" Yah... You're going to make your son into a sand sculpture too.." She chuckled and pointed to her tummy area.

" Ahh mata! My son can't be buried with you. Ottoke.."

" Then let me off. If not I'll start CRYING," she purposely emphasized on that crying word.

" Cause I can't see you no more~" I sang that line on purpose as well.

" Ye ye if you're burying me into the sand, you really can't see me anymore."

" I will bury you all the way till your face, but I'll cut an opening at your eyes portion, then I'll be able to see you." We just kept playing around with our words as I gathered all the sand on top of her feet while she just stood there.

" I really can't move already.. Pali pali get those sand off my feet."

" How do you want me to do it?"

" Just push it away! Or.. You can lift me up from here. Keke, I don't mind."

" Dream on. Keke," I just squat down and pushed those sand away from her feet.

We just kept teasing each other and playing around in the beach till the sun set and it was slowly turning dusk. Soon, many people started leaving and we were the only only ones left on our side of the beach. We sat down at a spot on the sand with our legs straightened out in front of us. The cool sea breeze really soothed my nerves down.

" Oppa...don't tire yourself de? We'll be waiting patiently for that album. Don't stress yourself out too much," she looked up to the sky and murmured.

" De..." I smiled and answered back.

Then, she turned and look at me. I pretended to look up to the sky.

" It's the last day of the week hmm?" I hinted her.

" De, time flies..."

" De, it really did. We didn't really had any physical contact this whole month.. Right?"

" De..." She pouted and sighed.

 

* Seemed like she really forgotten about her last chance she has yet to use.

 

" Saengie.. How nice would it be if my punishment ended yesterday. It's such a rare chance for only both of us out here." 

" Don't think of it that way. You see, we're in the public with so many people around us just now, so even if your punishment ended yesterday, it'll still be the same for today. We can't do anything."

" I know that very well.. Hmm.. It's just a random thought. Once your new album is released, you'll be even more popular all over the world."

" Aren't you happy for me?"

" Of course I am. Keke and more of those 20 seconds kiss incident will bound to happen. That will be so funny. It will come to a point where I will be so used to reading up on what those fangirls will do to you  that I'll start to not mind it anymore." She said it so softly yet casually.

" You can't. You have to continue minding it. I'm your husband, not just your idol."

" I'll be so tired of it. But don't worry, I know your heart is always with me. So I don't really have to get myself uptight over your passionate fans."

" De." I nodded and bit my lower lips.

" My punishment ends today right Saengie?"

" De, waeyo? You feel that you forgotten something suddenly?"

" I did not... I.. Erm.. I still have..my final chance..but..but ahh..it's so hard for..me to ask for it.. You get..w-what I meant right?" She stuttered adorably.

" Ahh i thought you forgotten all about it. So you were hinting me from the start right?"

" How could I have forgotten.. It will be such a waste if i just threw that chance away. Ahh i wasn't..hinting.."

"Waeyo? You asked for the first two so confidently. Is it because I'm getting more popular with my next album, you found it hard to ask for it?"

" I don't know.. It's a little weird if I ask for that suddenly.. So.."

" I was waiting for you to ask for that actually."

She looked up at me and smiled shyly.

 " So?" I probed.

" Err.. So.. Is it okay if..if I.. I use my last chance..now?" I could see how hard she tried to get that out from . She really wanted to use it, it's just that she was too shy to ask for it.

I smiled and caressed her cheek. " Indeed my shy dear..."

She just stared at me with those really innocent and at-a-loss look

To not break that awkward yet sweet atmosphere, I sat nearer to her and kissed her gently on her lips.

Suddenly at that split second, her phone rang. Both of us quickly pulled back. She flustered and dug out her phone from her pocket.

 

" Aish..Yeobuseyo?"

" Omma!!"

" Ahh Eunnie ah, waeyo??"

" Omma omma, are you free now?"

" Waeyo? Is it anything urgent?"

" Halmoni wants me to ask you if you can buy her some bean paste, she wanted to make rice cake for us but she doesn't have the paste."

" Mwo? Isn't there a supermart just opposite halmoni's house?"

" De, halmoni was lazy to get there."

" Ahhh your halmoni's laziness ruined my precious moment. Eunnie ah, can you please choose a better time to call me next time?"

" I thought you're free today.. Appa isn't at home anyway."

" Inform halmoni I'll get it for her soon. Is there anything else you want?"

" Are unnie, Yoon Saeng and I allowed to sleepover at halmoni's house today? Tomorrow is Sunday, no school for us."

She turned to look at me to ask for an approval. I just nodded.

" De, make sure all of you don't create havoc is that clear?"

" De omma! Annyeong!"

 

She hung up the phone and sighed. I chuckled at the side. She knew very well that she couldn't ask me for that kiss again. Once it's used, means it's gone.

" Your little princess..." she mumbled.

" De I know, I heard her voice from that call."

She frowned and turned her head to the other side. " Aish... Eunnie ah.. Little troublemaker...jinja..." She whispered to herself and started drawing circles on the sand.

" Aaahhh.." I stood up and stretched. Then, I walked and stopped just in front of the sea.

I turned back, she was still sitting there doodling around with the sand.

" Piggy, come."

She reluctantly stood up and came up beside me. I hung my arm around her shoulder. " So how was the punishment this whole month?"

" I survived. That's all I know."

" You know what? I was actually setting the punishment for myself. It hurts to see you disappointed and trying so hard to keep away from me this whole month. I know very well that forbidding you from anything related to my band is the most cruel thing to do to a Triple S. Many a time, I wanted to just forget about that punishment and give in to you, but when I recalled that accident, I couldn't do it. You need to learn how to love yourself. Let me ask you, how much do you love me?" I went behind her and embraced her from the back.

" More than you imagined.."

" And that is?"

" 501%"

" Can you take out 100% from that 501% to love yourself? It's kind of worrying to see you always putting others before you."

" NO I can't. You can't alter that number in my heart. Don't try. You know it will never happen."

" Jebal?"

" No... I want to keep it that way. I'm happy like that. You don't have to love me back that much, just don't change my feelings. You can beg me a thousand times, but I'll still give you the same reply."

" You won't want to find out about how I truly feel about you. You can't take it." I muttered softly at her ear. 

" What does that mean?"

" Meaning..." I turned her around and kissed her on her nape of her neck. She shrieked softly and held on tightly to my shirt.

" Got it?"

" Nappeun.. You know I'm sensitive on my neck.."

" That's why I'm the only one who can do that to you."

" You're so possessive.." She chuckled and said.

" I'm possessive only when it comes to the yeoja I really love dearly," I smiled and bit my lower lips.

She blushed from head to toe and kept avoiding any eye contact with me.

" Dear, look at me, okay okay, I'll end the punishment here."

" Erm.. Let's start walking back to your car now, we..we can't be back so late..you..you still..got to work tomorrow right?" She stuttered and tried to walk away.

I pulled her back and hugged her tightly from the back. " Don't worry, the kids are not at home today, we don't have to be back so early. Tomorrow is Sunday.. Do you want to accompany me to my photoshoot tomorrow?"

" Aniyo, you'll be very stressed up if I'm there. And I want to fully anticipate your new album, so don't let me know too much about the album yet."

" De... I'll get my album done by next week. The teaser for crying is going to be out tomorrow. Watch it de? Then I think you'll be able to pre order the album the following week. That's where real work kicks in for me when I have to attend all my events and autograph sessions." I shifted my head to her side and told her.

" De I will. Hwaiting! I'll support you silently." She turned her head and my lips accidentally touched her cheek.

We looked down and chuckled. Then, I inched in and planted my lips passionately onto hers. She went along with it and wrapped her arms around my waist. I could feel how much she missed me for that whole untouchable month.

We slowly broke the kiss after quite a long while.

" You missed me a lot huh?" I teased and pinched her nose.

" Aniyo," She sweetly smiled and looked away.

" Mianhae," I smirked and apologise.

" Ahh it's too late to apologise now, you should have done that one month ago," She shook her head and sighed.

"  Ani, I wasn't apologising because of the punishment, I apologised because I made you desperate for a kiss." I mischievously grinned and looked away.

" YAHH! Who was desperate for that kiss?!"

" You!"

" It was YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU!" She retaliated verbally. 

" Ye ye I know it was me whom you were desperate to kiss.."

" Aish, thick skinned otter..jinja thick skinned.. thick thick thick to the max!"

" Kamsahamnida. I don't think a thin-skinned otter would look adorable."

" AISH! Why do other couples get a sweet hug after they kiss and we end up bickering all the time?!"

" So you want a sweet hug now?"

" ANIYO! Your skin is too thick, I'm afraid I'm only hugging your otter's blubber instead of you. Aish.. let's go back to your otter's cave now." She turned and stomped away in disappointment.

I swiftly grabbed hold of her hand, pulled her back and lifted her up in a bridal's style and started walking back to the car..

" Yahh put me down you pabo otter!!!"

" Just stay still, you're heavy if you start struggling."

She kept quiet and grimaced sweetly.

" You look much prettier when you smile, jinja. Continue wearing that smile, I don't want to see that disappointing frown because of some punishment I have to set due to your major carelessness. You get what I meant right?" 

She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

End of punishment~ ^^ 

 

@ bigbangluv143

Keke yup. Honestly, I think they make a sweeter couple :D Ahh yeah, so sorry! Just imagine 3 beautiful gowns ^^ Haha yup s are on Gill’s side XD Hmm, I can’t end their punishment on kyu-yeemin’s wedding day itself because there will a few more happenings before the wedding itself, and I can’t that one-week-left too drag too long (: Anyway, yups, I’ll definitely add a picture on one of kyu-yeemin’s chapter later on ((: Thanks for commenting dongsaengie ^o^

@ mako336647

Keke yeps I saw that ^^ Hahaha yeah, that stubborn gill wants to leave the best for the last, so she didn’t want to use her kiss chance that time keke >.< So yeah, hope this chapter satisfies everything (: Thankyu for commenting ^o^

@ moonglow

Yups she is! Hehe. Ahh maybe.. but I don’t think Saengie like the idea about his kids following his footsteps hehe. Yup, Yeemin doesn’t seem like that kind who will be so easily shy right? Keke, because normally she is the cool and calm type keke. Omg yes! She should have told Saengie to put intimidated as his title track..oh well, but both songs are equally nice ^^ Thankyu for commenting chingu! ^o^ 

@ i_candie

Woah thanks for the long comment unnie! :D Yup, with Kyu around, you don’t have to worry about anything, just follow what he planned and it’s going to turn out perfect~ Kekeke. Ahhh you exposed Saengie hehe, yeah, he didn’t want to set those punishment actually but he had to. XD Hmm.. I guess there will be a small surprise during the wedding? Hehe but just a small one. Keke. Hope the wedding chapter will turn out okay. LOL yeah, saengie didn’t want to let Gill wait so long for his album, so yeps hehe. Ahh Yoon Eunnie interrupted their little alone time accidentally… haha. Hmm..I don’t know about the lyrics thin, I’ll think about it haha. Thankyu for commenting unnie ^o^