PABO!

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

 

KyuJong's POV

 

I brought Yee Min along with my other 3 brothers to meet Youngsaeng hyung at his house.

" Hyung Hyung!! I heard about the news! What happened?? Is Gill and your baby alright?" I questioned in anxiety.

" Both of them are fine now."

" What exactly happened?" Jungmin added.

" She just carelessly rolled over a marker and landed on a fatal position. Aish, you know her, she doesn't fail to worry me."

" Ehh? She could have died right?" Hyungjun just spoke everything off his mind.

" Yah stupid turtle! Can you please process your thoughts in your mind before asking?? Gill won't die, you pabo!" Jungmin and Hyungjun started their usual bickering again.

" I really read something like that on the newspaper before! A pregnant woman lost her life due to a fall, she even lost her baby!" Hyungjun rebut.

" Ssshhh can you not say it in front of Youngsaeng hyung, he just recovered from shock."

" De, I really thought I was going to lose her.. She was unconscious for a whole 24 hours. I almost went insane," Youngsaeng hyung sighed and muttered.

" Let me give a call to her..." Hyungjun hurriedly pulled out his phone and dialed Gill's number.

Youngsaeng hyung just smiled and shook his head at the side.

" De??! She hung up on me??!"

" Did you dial the wrong number? She won't ever hang up on any of our calls!" I said.

" Youngsaeng hyung, what's wrong with her? Is she okay?"

" De she is. Don't disturb her for this month. She won't answer any of your calls. Don't ask me why." Youngsaeng hyung answered.

Meanwhile, Yee Min already whipped out her phone to dial Gill's number, surprisingly, the line got through.

" Loudspeaker!" I mouthed.

" De Yeobuseyo Gill? Yah! Kwenchana? You almost scared us all to death!" Yee min screamed.

" De..de I'm fine. Chaesonghamnida."

" Gill ah, KyuJong here, so how are you feeling now?"

Silent.

" Gill! Are you there?" Jungmin asked.

Silent.

" Gill, Kwenchana? Don't scare us.." Yee Min asked again.

" Ahh ani ani.. I'm fine.. Yee min unnie, may I know if Saengie is there with you all?" she finally answered again.

Youngsaeng hyung just shook his head and gestured us not to tell her that he is present.

" Ahh Erm.. Aniyo..Isn't he suppose to be in the hospital with you now? Where is he??" Yee min lied.

" Unnie... I hate him!! I'm grounded!! I can't say what is it but.. My life is going to be so miserable now.. All thanks to him.."

" Aigoo, don't bother about him. Just think of your wonderful SS501 now, cheer yourself up!"

" That's the thing, I'm grounded from looking up on whatever that band is called.. Ottoke? Saengie is really evil.."

" Gill! Why?? You don't like us anymore??" Hyunjoong hyung questioned.

" Bye unnie! I'll talk to you again some other time. Chaesonghamnida if I ignored anyone over at your side!" Gill hung up after speaking like the speed of a bullet train.

Youngsaeng hyung just laughed and went up to his kids' room to call them down.

" I'll bring you to see omma de?" Youngsaeng hyung told the three.

" Appa, is omma sick? Why is she in the hospital? Appa.." Yoon eun whined.

Then, Youngsaeng hyung carried Yoon Eun up and smiled. " Ask omma later. Come, let's go."

" Can we come along as well?" I ask him.

" Erm.. Sure.."

----------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

" Omma!! Kwenchanayo??" 3 of them ran in and screamed.

" Ssshhh this is a hospital, keep your volumes down!" I reprimanded.

" Gill! Are you alright?" Four of my brothers surrounded her bed and asked in concern.

She gave a deathly glare at me and covered her face using her hands.

" Gill, what's wrong?"

" Saengie! Please! How am I suppose to abide by the rules now? You pabo! I'll sure be 'entitled' to that 2nd punishment!!" She screamed behind her hands.

" Just break it! Come come, before that, I need to do something." I cheekily said.

I made sure those three jewels' heads were faced to the other side before I gave a quick peck on her lips. " Okay, go ahead, break the rule."

" Eeeww please, can both of you please not do it in front of us?? Disgusting..." Hyungjun snarled. 

" Mianhae, Hyungjun oppa. I need that before I can talk to you. If not, my whole month will be such a dread. And after you guys leave, I'll start crying."

" Why?"

" Because of this stupid vocalist in your band."

" Piggy, I'm sure you remembered what I said..."

" I should have just laid down here for another 24 hours.. Now, what's the use of waking up?"

" For me and for your kids."

She sighed and looked away. "When can I be discharged?"

" If you stop complaining and be a good piggy, the doctor says you can be discharged by tonight."

" Stop talking to me like as though I'm your daughter..." 

" Omma!! Please come home..." 3 of them snuggled beside Gill and pestered her.

" De... Eun Hee, you have an extra space on your bed right? Good, I'll be sleeping with you for the whole of this month."

" Omma! Just go back to your own room! Who knows if I'll be punished suddenly in the middle of the night.."

" Mwo?!"

" Keke just joking, de omma, I'll leave a space for you."

" Yah yah yah! No way, you are sleeping in your own room tonight and for rest of the nights," I demanded.

" I don't want! It's like prison... You see the outside, but you can't escape."

" Gill ah, what happened? You quarrelled with Youngsaeng oppa again?" Yee Min sat beside her and asked softly.

" Aniyo, I told you I was grounded. And now, it's even worse. Aish..."

" Youngsaeng hyung, what did you do to your wife? She just regain consciousness, can you please be nicer to her?" Jungmin snorted.

" Exactly!" Gill added.

" I can't.. It's for her own good."

" Yoon Saeng ah... Don't you hate appa? I hate him.. Don't talk to him ever again ne?" She cuddled Yoon Saeng and whined.

" Andwaeyo omma. I love appa."

" Stop trying piggy, you won't be able to brainwash our kids. They are always on my side."

" Goodness gracious me. I feel like dying."

----------

 

Gill's POV

 

I was discharged from the hospital and returned home that night. And Saengie did not even look at me when my brother-in-laws left.

" Yah! Posters on the wall... Get it down. Your alarm tone as well."

I sighed and trudged up to my room and did as he told.

" You pabo Saengie..when this month ends, you're going to get it!" I mumbled to myself as I tore down the posters from my wall.

" Oh Gill, I forgot to tell you. I applied for a week's leave on your behalf. So stay at home and recuperate for this week. You're not suppose to over exert yourself." He opened the door and told me.

" Saengie! I'm really going crazy. First, you grounded me from everything related to SS501, then you threatened me with your inhumane second punishment, and now, I have to stay at home for a whole week doing nothing but just facing the four walls at home? Don't you think that's overboard? Isn't that too much??" I started getting angry.

" It's for your own good, I already said that. I need to keep you save and sound from now on. So you just have to listen to whatever I say, it won't go wrong." 

" Ahhh now I know the goodness of Jaejoong oppa. I should have marry him." 

" You won't ever do that, not even if I'm not around anymore."

---------

 

That night, he sat on the bed and started reading. I just paced myself up and down of the room, thinking of all ways and means to reverse the punishments.

" Stop pacing up and down in front of me. It's distracting, just go to sleep." He pat on the space beside him as he continues reading.

" I can't sleep!"

" Up to you, then walk for the whole night. I'm turning in once I finish this chapter."

" Eh but you made that second punishment happen... I didn't even break the rule yet.."

" Blame my members then. Aish, anyway, I'm sure you will break those rules in time to come, so this is just a fast forward for you."

" Ehhh Saengie.. Don't be so cruel..hmm? Hmm?" I went to sit beside him and clung on to his arm.

He just continued reading.

" You didn't say I cannot be that sweet,pretty,sneeky wife right?"

" Waeyo? You want to initiate everything now?"

" Can I?"

" Up to you, after this month, I'm going to spread this to the whole world."

I flipped myself over and face the other side as I laid down. Then, I just drew circles on the bed.

" Stupid...fool...scumbag...freak...pain in the ..." I just kept mumbling and mumbling to myself in mandarin.

" Zip up. I know you're scolding me."

I kept quiet and tried all ways and means to annoy him again.

" Ahhh Taeyeon sii..where are you?? Save me from here..it's a nightmare!! Taeyeon..Taeyeon..."

" I said zip it up! Don't call her name in vain."

" Ahhh mianhae, I forgot she is your perfect goddess.."

" Ani, she just isn't as careless as you."

" And how do you know that?"

" She would have fell on the stage, tripped over a wire on the stage, dropped the mic, danced wrongly if she were you.."

" People makes mistakes..."

" This mistake is grave. You can make any mistake, except this."

" I'm really sorry.. I know I'm in the wrong, and I already accepted the punishment."

" Good, then stop whining and sleep now."

" I just can't tolerate the other punishment... Jinja, for a whole month? Are you kidding me?"

" Do I look like I'm kidding you? I mean it. Don't start crying.. I'm not going to give in."

I cupped my hands over my ears to prevent any more of his rubbish polluting my eardrums. I continued back facing him and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I felt a warm kiss on my cheeks and whisper, " Mianhae, I know you're mad at me for implementing these two punishments, but bear with it, I just want you to know how much both of you meant to me and I really couldn't bear to see this accident happen again."

* Pabo... I'm not even asleep yet...

Anyway, I didn't open my eyes and pretended that I heard or felt nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Kyaaa poor Gill.. one whole month without SS and Saengie.. Aish ~ Facing those two punishments at one go is really... arghh... XD Anyway, Selamat hari raya aidil fitri, my Muslim chingus!:)

Enjoy and comment! :D

 

@ Areu501

Yeah! Aish Saengie is jinja mean... >.< Awww Kyu was back yesterday! :D He looks really tanned and manlier now keke. She broke it already lol, with the 'help' of Saengie.. Now she has to face both her punishments lol.. Poor her. Oh well... Hmm thanks for commenting! ^o^

@ moonglow

Hahaha I laughed so hard at your comment. Yeah, its already a dread to not touch or listen to SS even for a day, I wonder how Gill is going to survive the whole month. Kekeke. She already got her second punishment..all 'thanks' to Saengie. Kyaaa >.< LOL. Hmm let's see how saengie will treat Gill this whole month then ^^ Thanks for commenting! ^.^

@ Green_Pea501
 
Hahaha YES AGREE! It's already hell without SS for a day. D: Hmm.. anyway, thankyu for commenting! :))
 
@ mako336647
 
Hahaha yeah as usual from the couple, their bickerings cannot stop.. keke. Ahhh Saengie is so mean and you're still able to sense his sweetness? Aigoo you're really such a GOOD *wife* hahahaha. Hmm yep, so let's see how mean can Saengie can now. lol. Thanks for commenting! :DD
 
@ dandeli0n
 
LOL! XD Yes ridiculous to the max  >.< *throw eggs at your appa* hahahaha. Yeah Gill deserves that but... 1 month is just too long!! >.< LOL. Hmm.. you should help your umma by brainwashing Saengie right? Kekeke. Thanks for commenting! ^.^

@ bigbanguv143

LMAO!! Kick Saengie's head?? Hahahah!! Awww your boyfriend is so sweet to be jealous over you fangirling keke. Yups they are alright, at least for now :)) Yes super close.. I was actually thinking if I should just let her..slip away. hahaha but thinking about it, i think all my readers will start hating me if I wrote that LOL. XD Thanks for commenting! :D

@ i_candie

*Phew* Luckily I didn't add in another minute to her unconscious state. keke. Yeah HEO YOUNGSAENG is really mean right?? Gill must be homeless now. LOL. Yes all stand on gill's side keke. Nah he won't overrule the second punishment. keke you'll see what he will do. :) Wahh you're a harry potter fan? ^^ Yay thanks for commenting unnie!! ^^