Acceptance

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Yee Min's POV

 

I kept to my words and asked Kyu oppa out. However, those two girls seemed really dubious about it. They were still suspecting if this was all a planned out skit.

" Why isn't he here yet? You're not a swindler right? You and..erm..Gill aren't those underground gangsters who try to cheat us or something right?" Rin Yee questioned in worry.

" Do we look like one? There are a lot of coincidence in this world. So it's really a mere coincidence that I met both of you, and about Gill's sudden appearance, that posed as a shock to me as well. I really know Kyu oppa personally and honestly, Gill.. She.. Ahh nothing." 

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my back. 3 of us turned back and got a shock.

" Woah..You scared me! So you've been practicing to be a ninja these days huh?" I laughed and joked.

Rin Yee's and Gi Eil's jaws dropped all the way till it reached the ground. Never did they expect for their idols to appear right in front if their eyes.

" Keke let me introduce. This is Rin Yee and Gi Eil."

" Ahh annyeonghaseyo!."

" Ann..annyeonghaseyo..." They stuttered.

" Rin Yee is a GREAT fan of you. Gi Eil too, just that she goes for Youngsaeng oppa instead," I grinned told him.

He smiled and reached out his hand for a handshake. Rin Yee flushed deeply.

" Yah Kim kyu jong sii... I don't think she can hold on any longer, stop giving her that smile!"

Rin Yee immediately switched to her demure self and tried to fit in to the conversation.

" So you girls trust that I'm not a swindler now?" I questioned skeptically.

" D..de.. Defintely.."

" Gi Eil ah, want me to call on Youngsaeng oppa as well?" I teased.

" De?? Jinja?"

" Yeemin ah... Hyung is rushing off to his schedules now. He was panicking just now when Gill wasn't back yet. He couldn't be late for that event but also can't leave Young Won at home alone. Aish, if Gill was a minute slower, I would have became his.. Erm...jewel-sitter," Kyu oppa explained in a subtle manner.

" De??! KyuJong oppa, can you repeat what you said just now? Who was rushing just now?" Gi Eil widened her eyes and asked.

" Youngsaeng hyung."

" No I meant.. Who was he waiting for?"

" Gill?"

" Oppa! Sshhh.." I nudged him and urged him to shush.

" No no chingu ah, so that lady we saw just now by the name of..Gill, IS really Youngsaeng oppa's wife?"

" Ani Ani..."

" But she was rushing back just now... I mean.. Everything is such a coincidence. Are you sure she isn't?"

" Aish... Okay okay, she is she is. Please keep this as a secret. She wanted to keep everything low-profiled."

" Ahhhh... Jinja... I totally embarrased myself in front of her just now... Kyaaaa!!"

" So... Kyu oppa, are you still holding a torch for Gill?" Rin Yee popped out a sudden question.

" De?? Who told you that?"

Both of them pointed to me and grimaced.

" Aish... Don't listen to her. I won't betray Youngsaeng hyung."

" So Youngsaeng oppa really likes Gill huh..." Gi Eil sighed in disappointment.

" D-De.. In fact.. He loves her...a..lot..." Kyu oppa reasoned out.

" But.. When I met her just now, she seemed really ordinary to me. Nothing special.." Gi Eil whined.

" Are you sure you saw the correct Gill? She is really cool!"

" De! Yee Min chingu saw her as well. I think I'm up to Gill's standard. Kyaaa why didn't saengie oppa eyed on me first??"

" They went through a lot of UPs and DOWNs together. Nobody can replace Gill's position in Youngsaeng oppa's heart. Not even the hardest diamond," I told them calmly.

" Impossible!! She isn't a celebrity! She is just like any of us here.. Wae??" Tears formed in Gi Eil's eyes as she couldn't accept the fact that she lost to an 'ordinary' lady.

" Gill suffered many setbacks all the way till now. You wouldn't believe how she managed to surpass everything like nothing has happened," Kyu oppa told them.

" Setbacks? Like?"

" Nothing much... Just very very deeply betrayed by her closest friend, kidnapped and almost killed, one whole freedom-less year without a single complain, closed an eye on fangirls' nonsense towards saeng oppa every now and then, unconscious for a whole 24 hours, grounded for a whole month and so on and so forth. Great, wasn't she?" I added on for Kyu oppa.

" And Youngsaeng oppa was with her throughout those unfortunate events?"

" De. That's why I said, nobody could break them apart."

" Aish...de.. At least I lost to someone worthy..." Gi Eil frowned and admitted defeat.

" So.. Kyu oppa, are you really attached? Please don't pop my dream bubble." Rin Yee questioned, eyes filled with hope.

" Erm... Rin Yee ah, I really love all my fans. You're one of them as well." Kyu oppa tried to turn that question around.

" Then how do you feel about this chingu here?" She pointed to me and asked. I was hoping that Kyu oppa would say an answer without breaking any of our hearts.

" I love her as well," he said it without hesitation.

" Like how you love us?"

" Yee Min..she is a girl that any guy would go for. So I have to love her a bit more. You would allow that right?"

" Andwaeyo oppa!"

" Oppa... Don't break her heart.." I mouthed those words and hinted Kyu oppa that I wouldn't mind even if he says otherwise for now.

" Erm... What do you like about oppa?" Kyu oppa asked her.

" Everything. I like how you're so sweet, nice, awesome, honest,-"

" De! You like it when I'm honest right? So I'm being honest with you now. Right? Keke," he tried to lighten the mood and twisted that answer around.

" Er.. Rin Yee ah, er.. Please don't listen to him.. He.." I stammered and tried to deny.

" I know I know. Don't worry, I'm not as demanding as Gi Eil. I'll give both of you my blessing. But chingu ah, you will still allow me to like KyuJong oppa right?" She smiled and asked.

" De de of course! Komawoyo."

" Hmm.. Gi Eil ah, we have something to attend to right? Pali pali, we have to get going. Chaesonghamnida, it's really nice meeting both of you. Annyeong!" She dragged the stunned Gi Eil away and waved.

I knew she was hurt by the fact that her beloved idol was attached and so she excused herself so as not to show her sadness in front of us.

" Kyu oppa... Do you think I'm too cruel to your fans?" I frowned and asked.

" Aniyo, don't think of that..."

" I think we should give ourselves more time to think over about this matter. I don't want any of us to be regretting in the future..."

" Yah.. Don't scare me.."

" No I'm serious. I thought about it these few days. I'm very worried that one day if your fans were to know about us, they will be really disappointed. I don't want to affect your popularity oppa... Believe me, I really want to marry you. But.. Let's just give ourselves more time. De?"  I stammered in tears.

" You wouldn't be crying if you could bear to let this go... Yee Min, don't you trust me enough?" He wiped my tears and asked calmly.

" I do.. But.. I.. I'm not Gill.. She went through so many turmoils with Youngsaeng oppa. I.. I won't be able to reach her standard."

" I don't want you to go through those turmoils. And I have never doubted my love for you, you shouldn't as well. Don't compare yourself with Gill. Both of you are marrying two different people."

" I know, it's just that.. Okay to tell you honestly, Gill is worthy to be with Youngsaeng oppa. I.. I don't feel that yet... You get what I mean?"

" I'm not worthy enough for you?"

" No. You defintely are, what I meant was... Me.. I'm not..."

" Jung Yee Min, look at me. I, Kim KyuJong, only regard you as the only one for me. If you're going to continue doubting youself, I'm going to stay single forever."

" Ottoke? How am I suppose to please all your fans? I'm not capable of that," I looked up and asked in despair.

" Who said you have to please all of them? The only person you have to please, is me. Don't add extra work for yourself by thinking on how to please my fans. My pretties will understand. Trust me."

" Promise?"

" Promise," He hugged me and assured.

" So, our wedding is still on right?" I asked innocently.

" Of course. Who called it off? I'll make you the most beautiful bride of the century. After that day, I assure you, you'll live like a princess every single day."

" Then I'm looking forward to being a princess. Keke."

" Hmm... Want to upgrade to a queen?"

" I'm happy being a princess. Queen sounds too old." I knew what was that question for and purposely turned his idea off.

" You'll have to be the queen someday."

" That doesn't make you the king either..."

" Kwenchana, I'll willingly be your palace servants to serve my queen and my little princess and prince."

" Aish... Don't learn from Youngsaeng oppa. I'm not Gill, I won't give in to that."

" Aish, you have to learn from Gill, just on that. Jinja."

" I'm not going to. Don't even try." I stuck out my tongue and paced myself away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh finally managed to squeeze out some time to update another chapter. Sorry for the wait! I promise next chapter will be a better one ><

Anyway, thanks bigbangluv143 for the new poster and areu501kyuie for recovering the old poster :)) I will alternate both posters in my story! :DD Keke THANKYU! ^o^