Aish~

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

For that whole of the one week, the kids and I really enjoyed ourselves. Saengie was too busy to call so I'm lucky I have my cousins and friends to entertain those three. If not they will start pestering and whining again..

The 2nd week...

" Eun Hee ah! Can you please stop playing and get in to bathe now?" I called for her. She was happily chasing around with the other two.

" 15 more minutes."

" 10..6..3..2.."

" Omma! Wait!"

" Yoon Saeng, Yoon Eun, stop! You guys are next to shower."

" De 15 more minutes!"

" Should I point out the punishment walls to you?" I threaten them.

" Andwae!"

" Then bathe!"

" Is appa calling back today?"

" Bathe first, and I'll tell you after that."

" De..." She frowned and trudged to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, I switched on the computer and surf the net. Out of boredom, I clicked into Saengie's site.

 

- Wahhh is this real??

- How can this be??

- I'm going to slaughter that fangirl!!

- Please tell me this isn't real...

- 20 seconds??!! That fangirl deserve to die! 

 

I read those comments and startled. What could have happened? 

Then I quickly scrolled down and something caught my eye.

It was pictures of Saengie and a fangirl KISSING.

I diverted my sight to the date of the picture posted. Just yesterday... So this means this incident took place just YESTERDAY!

And the worse thing was, it was for a long 20 seconds.

So he has been doing so many things behind my back? Great... Really great...

Anger and disappointment bottled up in me, I felt I was going to explode. It may seemed like a trivial matter, but the thought of the person closest to your heart 'betraying' the trust you held for long, it's really not a trivial situation anymore.

" Omma!" Eun Hee suddenly called from the bathroom.

I quickly close the browser and shut my computer down.

" De?" I tried to pretend nothing had happened.

" I forgot to bring in my pyjamas."

" Ah, I'll hang it at your doorknob. When you finish bathing, just open the door and take it," I replied her.  

That picture just kept flashing in my mind. It's really disturbing. I just stared at my phone and sweared that I'll definitely not answer any of his calls from now on.

After 20 mins...

" Ahh omma! Where is my pyjamas??" Eun Hee called for me again.

" Ahh? I haven't hang it at the doorknob yet? Ahh mianhae, hang on for a second, I'll get it for you," I felt so troubled that I started to forget everything.

------------

 

" Omma, so is appa calling back?" Eun Hee asked innocently.

" NO!" I yelled right in her face.

She got a shock and ran down to look for omma in teary eyes.

I sighed and followed.

" Aigoo.. Eun Hee ah, what happened?" Omma pat her on her back and asked nicely.

" Omma scolded me for nothing..." She murmured.

" Yah! What's wrong with you? You're scaring your daughter!" Omma reprimanded.

" Yoon Saeng, you're next! Go and take your bath now!" I ignored Omma.

I went in to the bathroom to bathe him and next, Yoon Eun came in without any pestering.

" Omma, you haven't put shampoo on my hair..." Yoon Eun chuckled and said.

" Aish..."

" Omma, what happened? Appa-"

" Don't mention your appa in front of me!"

She kept quiet throughout and did not dare to ask me anything anymore.

" Eunnie ah, let me ask you something. What is one thing you dislike about appa?"

" I don't know..." she said softly.

" So... Appa is perfect in your eyes right?"

" De..."

I nodded and smiled weakly.

" Omma, you look pretty when you smile," she complimented.

" Aigoo, you're trying to cheer me up huh Yoon Eun?" I asked and chuckled.

She smiled sweetly and ran away as soon as she got her pyjamas on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyaaaa >.< Guess what will happen next? keke. Anyway, wanna wish a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL APPAS IN THIS WORLD! :D  

 

@ bigbangluv143

It's okay :) You didn't miss out any chapter, I updated two at a go the other time ^^ Yup I really live in Singapore haha. YAY remember to inform me! We can go watch together!! ^^ Haha yeah her friends are crazy and busybodies. kyaaaa >.< Keke yups Saengie really know how to teach his kids, lessen Gill's load lol. Aigoo, I don't think any of our friends would be like that.. gill's friends are really like sisters to her haha, they just speak their mind. keke nosy people. Present it to Gill? Haha wow that would be really sweet. Thanks for that idea! :)) Oh anyway, I wrote a little of AIL (chap 7), hope it's alright (:

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Kekeke de! :D Ahhh she is sooo not cute when she is jealous.. keke you'll agree with me after reading on LOL. Yeah Saengie really likes her >.< I really like Taeyeon too! hehe she's my bias in snsd :DD But taeyeon+ys= andwaeyo! HAHAHA!! Yeah.. the kids..aigoooo, they indeed only listens to YS. ottoke? haha. Ahhh I see, keke yeah Gill can be scary at times, we shall go interview the kids and ask how scary can their omma be. keke. TRUE! If not for Saengie, there wouldn't be punishment walls! Aigoo andwae! Saengie shall be forever your idol! Don't add Gill into your idol list! hahaha. Kidding~ ^o^

@ i_candie

Yups! ^^ Yeah, the whole world's Saengie's bias is envious of Taeyeon. LOL. but no doubt, Taeyeon is like a goddess. I really like her hehe. Hahaha chingu ah, I laughed at how you say 'the kids are spoiled by saengie and terrorized by gill'. :DD So funny~ yeah, indeed, they need both to balance, if not the whole house will turn upside down LOL. kekek *okay you may pinch, but don't pinch too hard! I don't want his cheek to look like swollen tomatoes* >.< Hehe. :))

@ mako336647

You're welcome! ^^ Their cheesy moments are what set the plot of the story kekeke. But..yeah, smart! :)) Nothing too serious...erm I guess.. hehe. Hope it doesn't make you cry hehe, but if you think of yourself as gill, I'm not too sure then hahaha. nah joking~ I'm not that bad. I won't screw up the whole situation. keke. YAY so you are another Saengie's bias too!! WOOHOO! :D Wahhh TSPH are really cool~ I got quite a few unnies and dongsaengs here from philippines too~ :D Yeps, I was thinking, I might as well write about a tradition I know, rather than writing something I ain't familiar with and end up writing everything wrongly keke. Wahh I'm so happy you still remember that part in DTI chingu! <3 Yups, I abuse the 'vote' button everyday keke. 

@ dandeli0n

Keke wahh I'm happy you enjoyed reading! :DD Yeah, the kids seriously can't live without Saengie even for a day..aigoo ottoke, they are too attached to their appa. Hahaha aYi dongsaeng just got 'adopted' into the family hehe. I'm sure saengie will willingly accept you as well. Yay that's good, help me keep an eye on their omma, make sure she doesn't try anything funny with saengie. I'll kill her. Hahaha. Sorry, you know I'm crazy. True, it's always taeyeon..aish~ But I like taeyeon too! :P She really have the qualities of Heo Youngsaeng's ideal girl. *I refuse to put 'Saengie's ideal girl'* Wahaha. >.< Don't screw too tightly! Your brains needs space for your youngsaengie as well! Hehe. 

@ Areu501

You do? Hahaha thankyu!! <3 Ahh it's okay, don't have to keep apologising ^^ I understand :))

@ adeloveskyu

The problem will come soon haha. Keke awww you're envious of Yee min? Yeah Kyu is indeed the sweetest guy. keke. I definitely envy yee min more toooo hahaha. *Stop right there! Don't run!* lol joking. Ahhh yeps got it! True love indeed don't run smooth, hmm thanks so much for your honest comment! Appreciate it much!! :D I already planned out the whole sequel actually keke, so yups, this is just a start, more problems, be it minor or major, will start arising wahaha! I'll turn evil now. >.< Don't worry, my readers won't come after you keke. They will strongly agree with you! keke. Thankyu again! Kyumin will have quite many scenes soon, really. After this problem is resolved keke. :p