Make up

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

~~~ Flashback~~~

" Gill! Now to think of it, erm.. You are actually at fault. So.. You should apologize." Appa told me on the phone.

" He haven't apologize to me, why should I?"

" Why should anyone apologize for something they have not done wrong?"

I kept quiet and thought through..

" You get it now? I don't want to behaving to approve a divorce agreement."

" Divorce?? What? That's too extreme! It has never crossed my mind! Why would we file for a divorce over something so trivial? Furthermore... I really..love him."

" You never know Gill.. That's how all divorce cases start. From a really small incident, creating into a big problem then when the couple feel that they can't communicate anymore, that's where they decide to leave each other. You get it?"

" We will never do that appa. De, I know my mistake.. I will amend it. Don't worry."

~~~ End of flashback ~~~

 

I somehow straightened out my thoughts and realize that I was really the one who started the fight.

That night, as usual, neither of us spoke and went to bed in that usual position. I suddenly felt fearful. I felt the distance between us gradually, maybe because this is our worse quarrel ever.

I turned myself over to face his back. I know he is still not asleep even though his back was facing me.

I turned over a little and tapped his back. He stayed still at his position.

" Saeng...saengie.. I know this isn't your fault at all, I..i shouldn't be so petty and sensitive over it.. I knew it was a misunderstanding..." I slowly placed my hand on his back and stuttered.

He didn't react. I look down and paused.

" Mianhae.. I'm afraid..afraid something might really go wrong with us if this continues.. I really get the whole situation now.. Jebal, don't ignore me.."

He still remained in that position. Unknowingly, tears flowed down silently as I turned back to my previous position.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

She was finally willing to speak to me.

Jinja.. What should I do now? How am I suppose to react to this?

I turned myself around and at the same time, turned her around to face me.

" Eo why are you tearing hmm? Don't cry..." I stayed put on that position on top of her and wiped her tears away. I didn't realize she was tearing before I faced her actually.

" Kwenchana?" I ask again.

She nodded subtly. " You still...love me right?" She asked the most obvious question. I chuckled at her cute question.

" Forever. I told you that."

" Mianhae... I don't know what's gotten into me these days.. I became really sensitive.."

" Nadul mianhaeyo."

" Ani..." She looked down and said.

" So you are still not convinced that I won't have any feelings for anybody else except you right? Hmm.. Ahh what should I do to convince you?"

" Aniya..."

" Do you really want me to say a 'saranghae' everyday to you to make you convinced?"

" Aniyo.. I sorted out my thoughts. You just have to know how much I care for you, that's enough. Other than that... I will be convinced."

" I know it, the love you showered on me, is so incomparable to the love I showered back. Nobody loves me as much as you do."

" I'm glad you know that."

" I will be more aware of those passionate fans from now on.. I promise."

" De."

 

Gill's POV

 

I was really happy that I finally put down my pride to apologize. Of course, it all started because of me anyway.

I slid my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

" Ahh dear, you're suffocating me..." he mumbled.

" I haven't seen you for a whole month... You know how torturous that could be? Having to spend my day and night alone..."

" Aigoo, my triple S was missing her idol..."

" I missed my husband, not my idol."

Then, he lowered down and gave me a light kiss on my lips. I blushed and smiled.

" So how? This kiss feels different from that 20 seconds one right?" I joked and laughed.

" Yah... You can't compare like this. That 20 seconds kiss was an unwillingly forced one, this is of course a loving kiss for my wife. It's totally different!" 

" Ah cheongmal?"

" Mwo?? Of course! The feeling of that 20 seconds kiss was terrible!"

I grinned.

" You're really weird, at first, we were having a cold war because of that kiss, and now you're teasing me because of that? Cheongmal kwenchanayo?" he raised an eyebrow and asked.

" Although you really shouldn't do that, but, I guess I was the one who made everything sounded really bad... Eiii.. Don't talk about this anymore. I don't want to recall."

" If I were to see you kissing a guy for 20 seconds without any reason, I will be mad too.. So kwenchana, I understand."

" Stop being so nice to me. My heart can't take it..."

" You're melting. Omo..ottoke?" He joked.

" De de de de! So I think we should go back to sleeping in that position, with our backs facing each other. This way, I think there is still a little hope for my weak heart.."

" Never again," he inched in and planted his lips onto mine. I went along with it until a point where I felt we should stop.

" Saengie.. Saengie jamkanman.. We..we can't do this.. Now is not the right time.."

" What did you think I will do to you? I was aware that you're pregnant," he teased.

" Ahh? Ani..nothing. Prevention is always better then cure."

" So.. You were actually expecting something..more than just a kiss?"

" Aniyo! I..i didn't. I was just..afraid.. Nothing more.." I pushed him away and stuttered.

" I won't try to risk my baby's life now. You have to wait patiently until the baby is out before expecting for more," he added.

" I was not expecting for more! Hmm... Saengie ah, what if I tell you.. There is more than one jewel inside me right now?" I faced him and said in a really soft tone.

" JINJA?? More than one?!!" He was so excited that he sat up instantly and pressed that question on.

I chuckled, sat up, gave him a really quick peck on his cheeks and whispered, " Just joking."

His smile immediately turned into a frown.

" That's my revenge for teasing me hahahaha!!"

" Aish..jinja.. You're dead, I'm not letting you off tonight!" He glared at me.

" Don't you dare..."

" I'll make sure another two pop out inside without hurting my forth one. Trust me, I have my ways."

" Go away! Don't come any closer to me, I'm warning you!"

" Now you're afraid?" he teased once again.

" Go to sleep. I'm tired."

He shook his head.

" Don't behave like a child.."

He glared at me.

" Now what do you want? I don't mind if you sing now."

" Ani I'm not going to sing now."

" Then what do you want? Let me sleep... You got your free day tomorrow, I still got to work."

" You know you're not very good at deceiving your own husband right? It's also your off day tomorrow. Anyway, I got something to show you. Come." He held my hand and pulled me into the music room.

Then, he sat down in front of the piano and played a new song. His voice was as usual, angelic. I just stood by his side and stared at his fingers.

He ended off the tune and smiled. " This was the song I played for the 3 kids the other day. Cheongmal mianhaeyo."

" Didn't you say I have to wait with Triple S for it to be released?"

" Hmm... De I did say that. But because I'm wrong this time, I decided to amend my mistake by letting you have the privilege to listen to it first."

My jaw dropped. How on earth did I deserve this apology? 

" So how was it? Not that bad right?" He asked sincerely.

I nodded and bit my lips. I didn't know what to say.

" Dear, I wrote this song. Fans would interpret this song as me and them, idol and fan. But for you, you can't interpret this song as my fan. There is a different meaning to it, only to you," He pulled me down to sit next to him.

" De, I felt it... Ko..komawoyo. Wahh..your sincerity is making my tearglands active. Ottoke.." I chuckled and covered my eyes.

He laughed and pulled me in for a hug. " Chaesonghaeyo."

I nodded and reciprocated the hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOO sorry, I kinda failed at writing those sweet sweet chapters already. All thanks to hyunsaeng and kyusaeng >.< Keke. Anyway, erm next chapter onwards should be a better one, hope so. I somehow have more inspirations to write on the other couple. But I won't leave out this current couple too! ^^ Enjoy and comment! ^^

 

@ bigbangluv143

Keke yups, this chapter reveals who gave in first :)) Ahh yups! Hahaha I'll think of what other problems and add it in i the chapters to come keke. *evil smile*. XD LOL the kids are not suppose to know anything, if not their impression of their appas might change O.o I don't want that to happen >.< lmao. Yeah Kyu is a professional now hehe. I should introduce them in in my next chapter already :)) Wahh don't corrupt a little girl's mind! LOL but since she is korean, oh well.. she more or less will get into kpop sooner or later lol. Thanks dongsaengie! ^o^

@ unchangedlove

Hahaha kaypo uncles!! Yeah agree!! Yeah.. >.< Professor Kim, LOL yeps pass the title down already hahaha. argh sorry I resolved the problem liao, there will be more problems to come! Hehe *shoots back evil smile* Thankyu unnie! :DD

@ Areu501

Yes she is super sensitive. aigoooo~ Hahaha so Saengie is your brother and Kyu is your hubby?? YES Kyu is really in love *pouts, don't be jealous keke*. Yeah he has dropped his pride :)) Kyaa thankyu unnie! ^^

@ dandeli0n

Yeah luckily... Yups Eun Hee is really clueless about their quarrel, I wouldn't get her involved lol. Hahaha yups next chapter start, I'll focus more on Kyu Min, hopefully. Keke you should have in!! *kick Gill out* >.< But oh well.. hahaha. Yups, thankyu unnie! ^o^

@ i_candie

Yups he is! :DD Yeah problem resolved! :)) More problems will in, depending on my mood lol! AGREE 501%! Who can stay angry with such a cutee and yummy and sweet hubby wahahahaah!! Eii? argh ottoke? I already paired him up with someone.. hmm maybe you can imagine yourself as that Yee Min hehe. Be a YeeMin wannabe :) *then there will be no more third parties ^^* Thankyu for commenting chingu! keke.

@ mako336647

Hahaha thanks for the idea! It won't be in this chapter, but I'll try adding your idea into other problems in time to come! Keke. Yeah, Saengie of course must be caring to Gill *cough* I mean.. y-you *cough* Hahaaha. Nope, it's not gonna continue, it already lasted for many days, I should resolve it already keke! :D Hope this is positive enough :) Thankyu!! :DD