AISH...

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Jan's'  POV

 

Vic winked at us right after we heard the couple's room door closed.

" Ling, take care of him. We need to do something important now."

" Wait..what are you girls trying to do?" Ling widened her eyes and asked.

" Satisfy our curiosity!" I exclaimed.

" Wait wait... ehh don't disturb them. Youngsaeng oppa might have some private things to tell Gill, that's why he pulled her up to the room. It's not very nice if you girls eavesdrop on them.."

" Ahh but we're really curious. It's Youngsaeng oppa for goodness sake! We're always curious about them. Don't worry, Gill has already gotten used to our busybody-character."

" Are you sure?"

" YES YES ahh, we have no time to answer your questions already.. we may have missed our the essential part!"

Then, four of us sneakily lurked upstairs and stopped just outside their room.

 

Yah! What are you trying to do??

 

Four of us shot each other that suspicious glare and continued eavedropping.

Silence. There were no sounds after that.

" Ehhh what are they doing? What's with that awkward silence?"

 

ARGGHHHH!! It hurts!! Pabo!

 

We heard Gill's sudden scream. Things started to get more suspicious. It started giving us the chills as all of us suspected the same thing.

" Don't tell me... They are... You know that 'refreshing break' we were talking about just now? Oh gosh.. Are they...??"

" Youngsaeng oppa did look very happy just now when he greeted us... And Gill.. She didn't say anything when oppa led her up just now too..could it be.. Ahhh... Could it be...??"

" It must be it! Wahhh Gill seriously deserve a slap.. Don't she know that we're still here??" I growled. 

" Yes exactly!"

 

Yah!! I'm going to have a bruise soon...it hurts you know??

 

Keke mianhae mianhae... Ehh I didn't even use all my strength... How is it going to come out like that?

 

We burst out laughing outside. It was so weird to be listening to them... But it was really funny.

-------

 

Gill's POV

 

He led me into the room and closed the door. I knew he just wanted to ask me about Young won when he were off for his schedules just now. But for his idol-image sake, he couldn't just ask me directly in front of my friends, that's why he pulled me up here to set up the mini interrogation session.

" Aish..I know you distubed Wonnie just now. Why did you have to carry him up? He wouldn't have cried if you didn't do that..You and your itchy fingers...jinja.." I glared and scoffed.

" Ahhh my voice disappointed me just now, I needed my baby for some consolation." 

" Aish.. Why do you like to condemn my idol's singing? What did Youngsaeng oppa do to you to make you hate him so much, that even his VOICE becomes a dread to your ears huh??" I cracked a joke randomly. 

" Jinja! I just managed to scrape through that high note just now. If I were to pull that note any longer, it would definitely crack. As a professional singer, it's really disappointing."  

" You always criticise your voice., be it good or perfect... Aish, I don't understand how you manage to find any flaw in your voice...Have you ever heard yourself sing?"

" It really didn't came out the way I wanted... Ahh but thinking about my little sweetheart at home waiting for me to be back, I totally got over it after a minute of disappointment. Keke." 

" Luckily I gave birth to him, if not I'll have to face your sulks for the whole of tonight."

" So how was my boy just now?" He chuckled and asked.

" He slept after you left for your schedules so I had peace after that.."

" Ahh.. You look really tired, I'll take over tonight de? I'm free tomorrow," He caressed my cheek and said it caringly.

" De..." I smiled and nodded.

Then out of a sudden, he broke out a cackle

" What's so funny?" I hissed.

" Did you realise about your one-sided dimple these days? I think there is something wrong with your cheek muscles."

" Eeish.. This dimple suddenly appeared on my left cheek that day. But it refuses to appear on my right.. Gahh.."

" I got a way to make it appear... Keke.." He strike out his finger and smirked.

" Yah! What are you trying to do??" I stepped backwards and panicked.

He just kept coming towards me and tried to corner me. I kept quiet and stared at him.

Then, he forcefully pressed his finger against my left cheek without even a single warning.

" ARGGHHHH!! It hurts!! Pabo!"

I kept screaming and tried to pull his finger away, even after many failed attempts. Then finally, he released.

"Yah!! I'm going to have a bruise soon...it hurts you know??" I rubbed my cheeks and groaned in pain.

" Keke mianhae mianhae... Ehh I didn't even use all my strength... How is it going to come out like that?"

" You!! Jinja.. You watch out! I'll-"

" Ssshhh wait wait... Did you hear something outside? It sounds like your sisters' laughter.." Saengie interrupted and asked.

I widened my eyes and walked up to the door to open it. They were indeed outside, laughing their hearts out.

" Yah! What's so funny?! Why are you girls laughing like crazy hyenas?!" I scolded.

Their laughter went on and on as they headed downstairs to the couch. I followed them down and demanded for a reason.

" Hahahaha Gill ah... You're..too loud.."

" Too loud?? What?? It hurts you know?!"

" I bet oppa was really gentle on you, you are the sensitive one."

" Aniyo! He was soo rough! My tears almost fell just now... Kyaaa he is so dead later..."

" Hahahahahaha!! It's not like you could do anything..."

" Who says I can't?? I can do it back to him later... Make those even deeper.. Hahahaha!!" I let out an evil cackle.

" Yah Gill.. Can you just keep it to yourself?? We're kinda... Getting the chills now you know..." They pretended that a cold wind just flown by and 'shivered'.

Then, Saengie came down. When he saw my reddened cheek, he smirked and grimaced.

" Yah! Wipe off that smile... So what if you have dimples on both side of your pabo face?!" I yelled at him.

" Ssshhhhhh... You're waking my son up.. Lower down your volume."

" You watch out. I'll push my finger into yours even further.. Let's see how you'll start screaming later on."

" I'm too tall for you. You can't even reach..."

" Rubbish, I have my ways! My arms aren't that short."

The whole time when Saengie and I were bickering, a light hue of pink somehow shown on their cheeks and their laughter was non-stop.

I stopped the conversation war with Saengie and turned back to them. " Stop laughing. It's nothing funny.. Why are four of you blushing? Saengie didn't even look at you."

" Ehhh it's so weird to be hearing about both of your... Erm.. Whatever you were doing in your room just now.." they grimaced slyly.

" I don't get what's so funny... It's serious matter okay."

" Yeah yeah of course it's a serious matter.. But you made it too obvious Gill..."

" It's not my fault! Blame him!"

" Aiishh can you please do it more discreetly next time even how painful it may be?"

" It's really painful! Wanna try??"

" De? You're asking if we want to TRY??! What?!"

" Saengie! Do it on them! I want to let them know how painful it is.."

" Ahhh Andwae Andwae Andwae... We don't want..." Four of them stuttered.

" Scared huh??" I teased.

" You're crazy... Who in the right mind would ask their own husband to..Try it out on other girls??"

" Ahh?? Wait... What are you girls thinking of?? By any chance.. Are you girls thinking about... YAHHHH!! WE WEREN'T DOING THAT!!"

" Then what were both of you doing? You kept screaming and groaning in pain.."

" YOUR IDOL wanted to make the dimple on this side appear, so he poked my cheek really really hard! It was so painful so I screamed! That's it!!"

" O-oh..ahhh i-is it.. Keke..er..o-okay..."

Saengie and I blushed. " You girls need a brainwash.. Aigoo.." Saengie spoke.

" Aish... We aren't that desperate.. Our energy were all drained out by this baby here.. And please... We were very clear that you girls were here.. Aish.. My goodness.. Dirty minded... Jinja dirty minded.. I got a high speed washing machine here. Do you girls want to dig out your brains for a wash?"

 

" Ahh it's so embarrassing now.. Vic it's your fault.." 

"You started it.."

"No you were the one who interpreted the wrong way..."

"No it was you.."

The girls mumbled under their breaths as softly as possible.

" Aish great, you girls just made me feel so weird now..." Then I paused for a while and mouthed. " How am I suppose to face him later?!"

Before they could counter what I said, the cries started again.

" Erm.. I'll take over from here," Saengie and I uttered in unison.

" Er.. I'll take over.." We said in chorus again.

Aish... It's so awkward now... Ottoke..

" Piggy, I'll take over," He stood up and said it firmly. Then, Ling transferred the baby back to him.

" Ahhh..You're quite experienced Ling," I teased.

" I took up early childhood education before changing into the business line. So, I kinda handled with babies before. Your son is so small.. I was so afraid to hold him, I thought I might just break his bones anytime..."

" Gill would break your bones if you break his," Vic claimed.

" Yah you! Just talk to that wall over there. Maybe you girls would be able to hear the dirty secrets from next door," I furrowed my eyebrows and growled sarcastically.

Ling cracked up and shook her head. " Gill... I gotta be on their side. What's that red mark on your neck?"

" I had a great time yesterday night..."

Five of them popped out their eyeballs and curiosity shot right up to the tip of their hair.

" ...with the mosquitoes," I rolled my eyes and moaned.

They sighed in utter disappointment.

" Stop being so curious about my life. There is nothing extraordinary or interesting about my life. I lead like any other BUSY married couples. He goes to work everyday, I report for work too. So stop thinking dirty. Aish, I wonder since when have your minds all tilted to all those things. Next time when you girls get married, I will bug you everyday about your night life. Really. Be prepared. My kids are gonna be back anytime now. If any of you dare to introduce any dirty thoughts into their innocent minds, I'll sew your mouths. And.. My husband will get really upset if you try to pollute his jewels' mind too."

--------

 

" Omma! Ahjumma! Keke." Three of them pounced onto my friends.

" Hey! Unnie yah! Not ahjumma! We are of the same age as your omma!"

" Omma looks like a child Keke. You look older than omma so it's..ahjumma!" Yoon Saeng chortled and said.

" Yah! We are your appa's babies okay.. Number 1 fan..."

" Appa's baby is Young Wonnie. Omma is appa's wife. We are appa's jewels.. So all of you are appa's...noisy fans!" Yoon Eun added and tried to talk like she knows-it-all.

" Aish...if not for the sake of your appa, we would have pinched your chubby cheeks really hard until it turns out like GIANT tomatoes!" Jan played along.

" Appaaaa!! Ahjumma wants to turn me into a giant tomato! HELPPP!!" Yoon Eun screamed for Saengie.

" Eunnie! Appa is busy coaxing your dongsaeng in the room. Don't disturb him," I reprimanded.

" Mehrong!" My sisters childishly stuck out their tongues and tried to win the 'war' with my kids.

" Nooonnaaaa... Helppp.. We can't win this without appa..." Yoon Saeng whined and begged Eun Hee.

" Okay stop stop. Hmm Yoon Saeng, Eunnie ah, did you notice another pretty lady here today?" I pointed to Ling and grimaced.

They diverted their attention to Ling, who was sitting at the other corner of the couch quietly. She smiled and waved to them.

The twins instantly retreated back and look back at me. They weren't comfortable with people they have not seen before, and needed a little more time to get used to it.

" Go on! Talk to her. She is my best friend too! And my saviour. Keke. Ling unnie," I urged them.

" Annyeonghaseyo."

" Annyeong..haseyo. Choneun Heo Yoon Saeng imnida.." Yoon Saeng politely bowed and introduced himself. He registers the things we taught really quickly. As for Yoon Eun, she tends to get really shy around strangers and expects me to break the ice for her.

" Hmm.. So yeah, these are my three jewels. This shy girl here is called Yoon Eun. Sorry, she needs a little more time to open up. Oh.. And she is Saengie's girlfriend too," I introduced Eunnie on her behalf.

" Wahh.. How old are you?"

They stuck out their three fingers and grinned.

" Wow only three? Both of you are so articulate!"

" Aru..late?? Omma.. What is a..aru..late?"

" It's articulate my dears. She was trying to say that both of you can speak really well at your age. Aigoo, spare my three years old twins..speak proper korean, don't mix english into it, they don't understand..." I simplified for them and laughed.

" Keke de de...So why is Yoon Eun, Youngsaeng oppa's girlfriend?"

" You'll see it for yourself later. Erm... Come come, I'll show you girls a very heart warming sight."

 

I led them up to just before my room. Before opening the door, I gestured for them to quieten down. Then, I slowly turned the doorknob and left a small opening, big enough to peep through and small enough to prevent Saengie from realising our presence at the door.

They peeped through and immediately wore a smile on their faces. " Oppa is so tender-hearted and loving..."

He laid down beside Young Won on the bed and sang a soft lullaby by his ears to coax him to sleep. Saengie was so gentle on him that any outsiders will melt at the sight of his meticulously vigilant care on his precious darling.

" Wonnie ah... He went through a lot of complications in me and eventually came out as a premature baby. But luckily, he only suffers from asthma now. Not the chronic kind, the mild one which only acts up once in a while. But it may worsen anytime so Saengie and I have to keep a close eye on him. That's why actually, Saengie don't really like the idea of letting others carry this baby. He is so afraid that they may accidentally hurt him unknowingly. Sometimes, he also gets upset with me for not being as gentle as him when it comes to handling Wonnie."

" Wahhh Ling, oppa must have had full faith in you! You held Young Won for so long just now," Vic gave her a thumbs up.

" Aniya.. I just knew how to handle babies. That's all."

" Okay, I'll take over from here. You girls have a nice chat with him okay?"

I went into the room and closed the door behind me. Tapping his shoulder lightly, I whispered as softly as possible, " I'll take over."

" Kwenchana, he is falling asleep soon," Saengie sat up and murmured.

" It's going to be time to feed him again. I'm sure I'm the only one who could give this milk service to Wonnie. Right?" I chuckled and said.

" Ahh..de. Be gentle on him hmm?"

" De.. Go down now. The kids are back and are looking for you. Help me entertain my sisters too."

" Can I be here until you're done feeding him?"

" You know I don't want you here when I'm feeding him. It's embarrassing."

" Okay then, call me if you need anything," he pat my head and left the room.

-------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

" Appa! You're finally out of your room!" Yoon Eun ran up to me and requested for me to carry her up.

" Aigoo..appa is tired.." I squat down and frowned.

" Please, just for a while.."

Giving in to her, I earned a peck on my cheek. " Ahh you little princess, luckily omma didn't see that kiss."

" Hmm now I know why Yoon Eun is Youngsaeng oppa's girlfriend."

" De.. He is so different when his kids are around. We seldom get to see him like that on TV.. Wow, jinja a perfect appa..."

Gill's friends whispered among themselves. I couldn't help but chuckled at it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

I updated finally! Keke sorry for not updating for quite some time... Hope you enjoy this update! ^^

Anyway anyway anyway..... *overjoyed*

 

 

 

 

 

It's 3rd NOV!!! :DD  

생일축하합니다 허영생 !!!  

   

 

Hehe so let us all wish our dimpled prince to be successful forever and have a very blessed birthday!! :DD 

 

#27thHYSS501