Rivals

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Kyujong's POV

Everything regarding my wedding was settled nicely. Including all the bookings of the wedding function hotel, wedding photoshoot, invitation cards, basically, every single detail was taken care of.

Now, leaving 3 more weeks to the actual wedding date, I only had one important thing left undone.

---------

 

Yee Min's POV

 

I was getting the wedding jitters these days. My mind couldn't really function properly. Although Kyu oppa has everything planned out nicely, I was still afraid that I have may lacked out something.

Honestly, I was quite worried about creating ANTIs. We are in a different situation as the extraordinary couple. It was so wise of Youngsaeng oppa to propose to Gill in front of his fans, to prevent his fans from over-reacting when they heard about his marriage. Kyu oppa had discussed with his manager about us and they promised that nothing will happen. Or rather, his fans will accept it. But I wasn't assured about this. I was still worried about Kyu oppa's popularity after this.

For numerous times, Kyu oppa saw through me and put me at ease about our wedding, I was completely assured, but only during those times when he was around me. Part of me was screaming in fear. Fear that his popularity will drop, fear that other people may not see us in the same way as we do, fear about the great mental preparation I had to do before getting married to a celebrity, and mainly, fear that I'm afterall, not suited to be such a benevolent man's life partner.

Those fears were foolish, for as sure as I was, Kyu oppa will treasure me like no others. However, those jittery feelings never left me. I didn't had anyone to talk to about this, haraboji will definitely give me his blessing and advice me not to worry. That's it. There was nothing much anyone can do actually.

That day, I decided to just take a day off from work to release my anxiety.

As I was strolling along the park aimlessly, I overheard murmurings from two girls sitting on the bench.

 

" Aish... My beloved Youngsaeng oppa is married.. I don't want to live anymore..."

" Ehhh that was already so many years ago. We should have got past it already."

" But we only knew it recently right? You see, we aren't considered Triple S yet, we didn't join the fanclub officially.. So only those really devoted TS knew about his marriage and whatsoever, we as normal fans can only hear it coming from someone else's mouths."

" De de... What to do... Haha but luckily my dream bubble isn't popped yet.. Keke."

" Whatever... Let's wait till the day where your beloved kyu oppa gets married. I shall see how you will be as devastated as me.."

" Yah! Don't burst my dream bubble yet! My kyu oppa is the best man on earth, I know he won't try to hurt my feelings. He knows that I'm waiting for him Kekeke."

" Dream on... I always thought that saengie oppa was my hubby too. Now I have to share my love with his...argh that pabo wife, really feel like strangling her.. What's so good about her that my hubby will look up into?"

" I heard she is really a nice girl. A petite and pretty lady."

" My hubby goes for the heart..not the looks okay..."

" His WIFE has a heart of gold, my TS friend once told me. Aish.. Just give up that thought..."

" Yahh don't mention about his WIFE in front of me, she is nobody except a crazy fan who is blessed with a genie luck."

" Hmm.. I will be the next one with that genie luck. Keke you see, if I become Kyu oppa's wife, Youngsaeng oppa will be my brother in law! Then I can help you keep an eye on his wife and report every single detail to you. Isn't that killing two birds with a stone? Ahhh..."

" If you ever become Kyu oppa's wife, I'll strangle you. Hmm.. Actually not that bad, you can find all ways and mean to make saengie oppa's wife look as bad as possible, then I'll turn up at that very moment and pull him to me. Wahhh!! Coolest idea ever!"

 

I chuckled at the conversation of those girls. Hmm, I guess, every single TS will think that way.

I decided to kill my boredom and sit over that empty seat just beside them.

 

" Yay, okay so this is our plan! Make sure we succeed! Then we can live happily ever after!"

 

" Ahhh but I guess, you have to go through one whole year of strenuous house work before your plan can succeed..." I spoke and laughed. They turned and look at me with those suspicious look.

" Who are you?"

" Me? Hmm.. A Triple S, a super crazy and devoted TS. I may be of help in your plans."

" De? You're a Triple S? Wahh looks like god is on our side this time round," they laughed and gave each other a hi-five.

" Hmm.. So why must I go through one whole year of strenuous house work?" That saeng oppa's bias questioned me.

" Before I tell you, what's your name?"

" This crazy-over-youngsaeng oppa girl is called Gi Eil. I'm Rinyee."

" Gi Eil?? Mwo?! Seriously?"

" Waeyo? What's wrong with my name?"

" Ahh..nothing nothing.. Hmm, tell you a secret. Youngsaeng oppa likes girls whose name are called Gill. So the pronunciation of your name is really similar to it.. Keke."

" Jinja? Wahh.. I must thank appa for giving me this name then."

" Hmm so why must Gi Eil have to go through that one year of strenuous house work?"

" Ahh.. Erm heard that youngsaeng oppa has a very very strict haraboji. He lives in a gigantic house.. So in order to surpass his criteria of being oppa's wife, he will strike a deal with you to clean his WHOLE house for a year. There will be this another lady who will make life as hard for you as possible as well. So be prepared."

" De?? Ahh darn it. I hate doing household chores.." Gi Eil complained.

" So his wife passed his 'test'?" Rin Yee asked.

" As you said, she is already his wife. So what do you think?"

" Ahh damn it... One year is nothing.. I still don't understand what's so good about his wife."

" His wife is actually... My elementary school friend, if I didn't remembered wrongly. She is a really careless and blur piggy. Since young, all the way till now." I lied.

" Aish... Youngsaeng oppa says he likes intelligent girls, so according to what you said, his wife sounded kinda dumb to me."

" Keke. Aniya.. His wife is doing really well in her field of work now. Ahh heard that even KyuJong oppa had an eye candy on her before.."

" De? My darling Kyu oppa?? NOOOO!! Gi Eil ah, let's haunt his wife together."

I chuckled and looked away.

" Then what about now? Is Kyu oppa still holding a torch for her?" Rin Yee probed in anxiety.

" Maybe... Who knows. Youngsaeng oppa's wife is really the rare species.. Anybody who see her will have a great impression of her."

 

As soon as I said that, I realised a familiar figure walking past me.

" Gill ah!"

She turned around and got a shock. " Eo unnie! Such a coincidence! I was just thinking to take a different route home."

" Ahh, let me introduce. Gi Eil and Rin Yee. I just happened to know them. And this friend of mine here is called Gill." I introduced them to each other.

" Wow she is called Gill? Ahh so similar to mine!" Gi Eil exclaimed.

" Ani, she changed her name. I tell you, she is soo obsessed with Youngsaeng oppa that she decided to change her name to suit oppa's preference. You got a rival Gi eil ah.. Keke," I squeezed Gill's hand and gestured for her to cooperate with me.

" Ahh.. D-de... You..you like Saeng.. Ahh I mean youngsaeng oppa too?" Gill asked Gi Eil.

" De! He is not my oppa! He is my hubby!"

I burst out laughing at the side.

" Ehh heard he is already happily married and do not have any intentions to let his wife go..." Gill joked.

" De Rin Yee and I just heard about that. We are going to haunt his wife in her sleep tonight. This chingu said that she is a jinja blur and clumsy piggy, so I think it should be easy to go on with our plan."

Gill glared at me with those threatening eyes. I pretended to be oblivious about it and laughed along with the two girls.

" Plan?"

" De! Wanna join? Rin yee is going to marry Kyu oppa no matter what and help to break my hubby and his wife up. So if you join, we can go with the plan first, then have a duel match to see who deserves my hubby. Keke how about that?" Gi Eil declared.

" Mwo?! Yee min unnie! Your kyu oppa is going to fly into their hands as well.." Gill said it in a joking manner.

" De? Chingu ah, you like Kyu oppa too? Okay then let's have a double duel match." Rin Yee announced.

" Wanna bet? I bet with all my life, my savings, my job, my everything that Yee Min unnie will win this match," Gill came out with a lousy game.

" Rin Yee, don't worry, I'll bet with my... Plan that you'll win this. You better win or my plan will be flushed down the drain." Gi Eil pressured her.

" What if I fail?"

" Then you have to settle your kyu oppa yourself. I'll just win Youngsaeng oppa over and help you later on."

" Gi Eil ah, do you want to change a target? I think it's rather challenging to break Youngsaeng oppa and his wife up. They are madly in love with each other, jinja.." Gill continued acting.

" But my heart only beats for my hubby... I'm not going to switch target. He will be mine!"

" Yah yah yah.. What makes you so sure that MY HUSBAND will be able to waver his heart?" Gill hissed.

" Yah yah yah.. He is MY HUBBY! Hmm..nothing much. My hubby likes smart and capable girls, and I'm sure his so called wife now isn't up to that."

" His wife is so capable that I heard she just gave birth to another super adorable kid for Youngsaeng oppa.." Gill sniggered and drabbled everything brainlessly.

" De??! They have kids already?"

I shot Gill that you-are-so-dead look.

" Shucks.. No..no I meant, they are planning now. Ottoke? We have to act fast.. If not his pabo wife is going to get it all.." she remedied the whole situation.

" Ahh his wife is such a jerk.. Seduced my hubby.. Brainless monster..."

" No, I think she is quite cool. You see, who would dare to get so close to our beloved youngsaeng oppa right? His wife is the first. I think if it's you, you will faint even before he does anything to you."

" Have you seen his wife before?"

" I seen her before!" I immediately cut in and shouted. " She..she.. Is really not whatever you girls think she is. She has shoulder-length silky hair, petite sized, big sparkling eyes, nice charming smile, heart of gold, mind of a child.."

" Wait, hahaha are you describing Taeyeon unnie? I admit defeat if it's Taeyeon unnie." Rin Yee interrupted.

Gill inhaled in hard and shut her eyes. Then at that very right time, her phone rang.

" Ahh.. De I'm coming back now.. I just met YOUNGSAENG OPPA'S SECOND WIFE.. Was just chatting with her. Yah aren't you a friend of Youngsaeng oppa, can you please ask him not to be so charming and cute that so many girls adore him? It's driving me crazy." I obviously knew that call was from Youngsaeng oppa, she was just twisting her words around.

" Tell them that I'm his wife? Haha de maybe I should.. You said it, don't regret. I'm going to tell them," Gill smirked and replied to the call.

She hung up her phone and chuckled. " Tell you girls a secret..." She bent down and went forward to the two girls.

" Youngsaeng oppa likes the name Gill right? Get why he likes it? Ahh now trace back, what's my name again? You should get what I mean now. Keke ahh thanks for telling me your plan. I'll be careful. I need to go back now, MY HUSBAND is waiting for me. Annyeong!" She waved wittyly and left.

I shook my head and chuckled. Ahh indeed the Gill I know..

Great, now she left a hell load of explanation for me to do. Gi Eil glared at me sternly.

" Erm.. Don't listen to her.. This friend of mine is really nonsensical.."

" Is she really..coincidentally.. His wife?"

" Erm... If you say it is.. Then yeah..."

" Then who are you?"

" Ahh me?? Are you sure you want to know?"

" De!"

" Aish.. Er... Wait let me sit further away. I'll run after saying this... I am.. Kyu oppa's..."

" Kyu oppa's WHO?" Rin Yee screamed.

" Fiancee!" I dashed away immediately after saying that.

----------

 

I chased up to Gill's direction.

" You..walk...terribly fast.." I held on to Gill's shoulder.

" I thought you were busy talking to our rivals?"

" Hahaha I think this is so hilarious! Be careful, they may be following us now.."

" So they believed? You told them who you are too, right?"

" De! They asked, I didn't want to disappoint them. So I answered and ran off after that. I think you're in hot soup.."

" Aish... Not my fault. Saengie gave me the permission to say it. Ahh now thinking back, I regretted saying that, now more people know about us."

" Hey! Wait up!" We heard two familiar voices.

" What now? Run or not??" Gill panicked.

" Run of course!!"

" Oh my gosh, I just gave birth and I'm running now... Luckily.. I.. I listened to omma and..gave birth young.. But.. If saengie were to find out about this, I'm so dead.." She huffed and mumbled breathlessly.

No matter how fast we ran, they still managed to catch up.

" Wait.. We...we.. Just..." They caught hold of us and puffed.

" We..we were just joking just now.. Really.. Ahh.. haah.. I feel like I'm gonna collapse any moment now.." Gill clarified breathlessly.

" You..both of you wouldn't be running away from us if that was..was just..a joke.. Ahh goodness, both of you are athletes huh..." Those two were as breathless as us.

" So.. What do you..you want?" I sighed.

" We..just wanted to..apologise..Please don't tell oppadeul about this.."

" De de.. We won't ..Saen..ahh wait let me catch my breath first.." Gill bent down and breathed deeply.

" I think both of you must have been athletes in your last life," Rin Yee chuckled.

" Haaah.. Don't worry, we won't say anything..."

" So it's TRUE? You are Youngsaeng oppa's wife?"

" No I'm not.. I'm the pirated one. I hope to be one too." Until now, Gill was still denying.

" You gave me a shock of my life! Then there wasn't a need for you to run!" Gi Eil brightened up immediately.

" Yah... Both of you were chasing us like loan sharks. Our instincts urged us to run. Yah.. I tell you, don't try to be funny and hook up to Youngsaeng oppa. Arasseo? I'll be watching."

" I'll be watching you as well! Mehrong!"

" So what about this chingu? Is she really Kyu oppa's fiancee?" Rin Yee asked.

" Erm..." Then, Gill nudged me and gestured me to think through thoroughly before answering them.

 

* Frankly speaking, Rin Yee looks more of a threat than Gi Eil. She may really get on with her plans if I don't speak out the truth. 

 

" Mianhae.. But.. De, I am.." I looked down and nodded.

" Ahhh??! Kyaaa Chingu ah, you popped my dream bubble.." Rin Yee pouted and pretended that she was alright about it.

" Kyu oppa..He.. Erm.. Ahh mianhae.."

" No wonder you knew so much about SS501.. We were wondering how did a TS know so much about their private life.." Rin Yee sneered.

" De.. I..yeah.. I'm a busybody.." I stuttered.

" Hahaha my best friend here is Kyu oppa's fiancee, so meaning I would get a chance to know Youngsaengie oppa. So who's going to win this time?" Gill smirked and continued with her childish convo war.

" Yahh! That's not fair!" Gi Eil screamed.

A call went off again.

" Okay okay I'm coming back now! Stop rushing me! I'm going to be out of breath soon! I'm going to collapse any moment from now. What time Erm.. Do you have to report to work?"

" Ehhh? An hour from now?? Don't leave first! Eun Hee can't handle Wonnie! I'll fly back now!"

" So sorry, I have to rush home now. Continue your conversation! I'll be watching you, Gi Eil, remember!" Gill waved and dashed off. 

Then, both of them frowned and whispered among themselves.

" Chingudeul, want to meet KyuJong oppa? Perhaps.. I can help you with that," I said that to cheer them up.

Fans really behave like small immature kids sometimes. When they don't achieve the things they want, they will complain and whine till the sky drops. But when something else makes them happy again, they would completely wipe out their disappointment a while ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow is a public holiday so I found some time to update a new chapter! ^^

Keke so... Gill and her craziness again..keke. Yee Min is gonna get influenced by her xD Keke I just felt that it's time for the other couple to come into the picture now, and slowly to their big day! xD Hope you enjoy this update! :)) Sorry for the late update! I barely have time to craft new chapters now.. :(